Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I say im an A55hole and she kisses me.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i was out last night.

Im currently just skeezin around.
My LTR and me had decided last night to take a break for a day because we were starting to argue about some serious stuff.

So i went out with my lads and their girlfriends to this party. Turns out there were some fly honeys walking around.
I was being a complete **** to everybody, i was in a bad mood because of the arguments with my girl.

One of the girls was talking to me and a another dude started to CB me. I was talking back to her as she approached me in a friendly manner. She was a 7.9(?). She came up to the bar as i was standing there and asked me if i could reach over and get her a drink. So i did and she started talking.

Anyway the dude starts to CB me and talk down, and i said something to him like "dude, if you wanna score with fly women, the last thing you do is come across insecure by hating on the fly guys that the women wanna hang around....so go find yo self a blade n cut yoself..".
he walked away after blurting something like "yeh..bu...you...yeh..ok..."

and she turns to me like "Oh you didnt have to be that rude to him! insenstive! and what makes you think i want to hang around you?"
me: what gave you the notion that i was referring to you as the 'fly woman'?
she: Oh! what! why you think im not fly enough?
me: Did you hear me say that? i know what i said, coz i said it.
she: fine!so im not fly enough..and you're insenstive and a prick
me: No im just an all round a55hole..and im good at it..
she: moves infront of me,im pinned between her and the benchtop and she kisses me..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thats not normal is it..

Last edited:

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually great game right there, especially this part:
and she turns to me like "Oh you didnt have to be that rude to him! insenstive! and what makes you think i want to hang around you?"
Brilliant...

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha,,let's see,,I was with my friend and HIS DATE I never met at a bowling alley, standing in a line. Some big African American guy gets in front of me. I tell him to fvck off, and go wait his turn.

The girl looks at me like HOLY SH*T,,next thing I know she has a mad crush on me.

I guess we both know the general rule,,girls are attracted to guys with a backbone,,and that's what we both demonstrated we had.

Plus,,your dialogue was fvcking brilliant.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great game and congrats to you man! You handled the situation very well. It is however very rare to find a girl who will kiss you that quickly.

The dialogue is great. You showed her you had a spine and you're as good as any other guy that comes into her view. I'll have to remember that convo the next time I hit up the bar on the weekend!

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others said, it was your wit and no-bull**** indifferent attitude. I'm taking a mental note to say something similar to what you said if a dude ever tries to CB me.

Reaction score
Basically you cut out the legs from under her and built yourself up. She gets insecure about herself and at the same time looks up to you for being an a**hole which she saw as super confident I don't give s**t mentality. It was like a bullet between her eyes in a flash second of two seconds and it worked. Congruence is key here though.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick you need to write a book man, you are a natural with the comeback's witty as fcuk!!!

My question to you slick is this what do you say to chicks who asks you "what do you do for a job?" do you answer flat out or give them a zinger of some sorts?

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does CB mean. ****block?

What does LTR mean?

That was a great response.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon: i used to say anything from
She: What do you do?
Me: Im an Antiplumber, i get leaks started! :p

Me: Im a gynaecologist, trust me i know it inside out. :p :p

Lately however:
Me: I can do whatever you liiiiiiiike! (TI Rihanna track)

or
Me: I Live it up...Paper on my mind,while i be on my grind! :p

Usually the next question is:
No silly! what is you're job?
Then i hit em with half the real thing, i usually say something like
Me: I work fulltime,its enough to pay for the house on the hills and the mercedes. :p :p

Usually the nest question is: So where do you work?
Me: Well somedays i go to sleep in Tokyo, wake up in Paris, clients in London and dine in New York, Party in LA and back home to Sydney.

The last bit is to keep them interested.
I personally think there is no need for her to know what i do as soon as she meets me. The Suspense usually makes them nag about what i do for a while, they try to guess what i do. Then they give up and talk about themselves.
At which point, when i know enough about her to know shes not ALL about the money I make. then Ill tell her what I do.

Thanks guys.
She got my number from one of the girls i went to the party with. She hit me up this morning with
"Hey, you left without giving me you're number that night..its xxx from xxx's party, hit me up if you're out this weekend.take care.xoxo"

i havent replied.

Igetit!

Reaction score
slickaz said:
+1 rep point.:up:

Reaction score
Haha nice dialogue, no puzzle to me why she kissed. I noticed that when I tell girls I'm an ******* they feel more attraction.

Obviously the point is congruency, if you say you're an ******* but you're the sweetest and nicest dude on Earth then that's not gonna fly.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls think they have magic vajayjays and can turn an ahole into their slave. This is where the separation of ppl with game and posing wussies come into play.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep us updated homie. i'd love to see how fast she tries to take this and how slow you try to take it.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Magic Vajayjays hahaha.

When a girl usually asks about my work i reply with:
"Is this an interview?"
or "are you going to offer me a job?".
"I sell human organs for a living"

In a funny ****y way it keeps them interested. Granted my work raises a lot of questions being an illustrator/artist but still bragging about myself gets me nowhere!

or just use some DD lines:
"I'm in the slave trade bussiness" and some others

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Solomon: i used to say anything from
Me: Im an Antiplumber, i get leaks started! :p

Me: Im a gynaecologist, trust me i know it inside out. :p :p

Lately however:
Me: I can do whatever you liiiiiiiike! (TI Rihanna track)

or
Me: I Live it up...Paper on my mind,while i be on my grind! :p

Usually the next question is:
No silly! what is you're job?
Then i hit em with half the real thing, i usually say something like
Me: I work fulltime,its enough to pay for the house on the hills and the mercedes. :p :p

Usually the nest question is: So where do you work?
Me: Well somedays i go to sleep in Tokyo, wake up in Paris, clients in London and dine in New York, Party in LA and back home to Sydney.

The last bit is to keep them interested.
I personally think there is no need for her to know what i do as soon as she meets me. The Suspense usually makes them nag about what i do for a while, they try to guess what i do. Then they give up and talk about themselves.
At which point, when i know enough about her to know shes not ALL about the money I make. then Ill tell her what I do.

Thanks guys.
She got my number from one of the girls i went to the party with. She hit me up this morning with
"Hey, you left without giving me you're number that night..its xxx from xxx's party, hit me up if you're out this weekend.take care.xoxo"

i havent replied.

ha ha ha s

:up:

That's that piff!!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright.
so i got a random text this morning from this girl.

"Hey Slick,for some reason i woke up and thought about you, hope you've got a good day planned?flying overseas today?anyway i was thinking of making a steak dinner on saturday, if you're up for some home cooked dinner, let me know i can make for two,plus i got some DVDs"

I havent replied yet.
im thinking i dont wanna come across too eager by answering too quickly plus dont know if i should say yes, considering i do have a girl.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
Girls think they have magic vajayjays and can turn an ahole into their slave. This is where the separation of ppl with game and posing wussies come into play.
I'm going to rep you for that.

Mostly because you said vajayjay :up:

Fo' real doe:

Not only did you not come off like you were trying to sound like a speech writer,
but that was real talk. Listen to this dude, and you might learn something.

Think about how much of a cliche it is for a woman to talk about taming their man. What about when they say "I've got him whipped." Or when an old-timer calls his wife the ol' ball & chain? Why is it such a running gag with sit-com's and movies that a man's biggest fear is an angry wife? "My wife would kill me if...", "If my girl found out about...", all that ****. Even kids in cartoons know that a man is in for some **** if his wife screams at him from a different room.

Truth is, women are bat-**** crazy.

A woman's ultimate goal is to get you whipped. Well, maybe not YOU in particular, but somebody. All that stuff about girls wanting a cute, smart, funny, manly, mature, sensitive... (yadda yadda yadda).. man, that's all true too. Most of all though, she wants a man that is in control. She needs a man she can look to for guidance. She wants a shining knight, but fantasizes about owning him, and deep down receives satisfaction from chasing that fantasy. What gives her the most satisfaction however, is knowing that she will never get her way. It just adds to the illusion of an unattainable dream. However, the woman still feels addicted to the fantasy, and will use her feminine wiles and "magic" vajayjay to pursue it.

The problem comes up when they actually do get the power in the relationship.

Just as much as you might fantasize all day about being rich, if you actually became rich what would you pine for then? The dream would be dead, and we all need dreams. So you either have the same dreams, and become bored or you chase higher aspirations.

Same thing happens with the girl. When the inner fantasy is realized, the chemistry fizzles away, and the "magic" is gone.

See? Bat-**** crazy!