Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I say 2013, our resolution is to dominate

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show no mercy to the opposite sex, even the afc, act like the woman, and I'm not talking about acting like a homosexual.

The women that flaked on you pick up their habits, these habits belong to the man in the begenning, the acting afc belong to the women in the begenning.

When the feminist movement came, they did the switch, and that's why marriages are failing because men act like women and women act like men.

Remember, you don't need a single woman, if she flakes fu@k her, don't give her another thought or call, women need you, they always have, women will always need men.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeaaahhhh budddyy good sh!t, bring down the new year in a 3 way with a blonde and brunette!!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Succeeding with women is just like succeeding in business. You have to be ruthless and uncaring. You have to get the job done.

The older I get the more I realize how little respect most women have for men. Most women treat the men they are dating and married to like crap. They show them no respect. They do as they please. They make all the rules.

Most men tolerate this behavior from women because they want sex so bad. I'm guilty of it myself in the past. But I'm done with it. I'm officially all out of nice when it comes to women.

I used to care about their feelings and fear hurting them emotionally or disappointing them or making them feel bad. Then I learned that women never worry about doing these things to men.

Whenever a woman says "I don't want to hurt his feelings" she is lying. She usually has another motive behind being "gentle". Either she wants to keep milking him for money or attention.. or she just fears he might be a psycho and she is acting nice for her own safety.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Exactly, they have noooo respect cause they think it's all about them

That's why jan 1 2013

turn that don Juan switch on and crush that afc to oblivian, seriously take no more bull$**** from this biatches ever again.