Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Saw The Most Beautiful Girl Ever Today + Pineapple

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a beauty, I am from London by the way was shopping for groceries, I didn't know this world has such beauty, if their is a 10 I mean this girl has got to be way above that.
I saw her from the back first she was wearing a crop top with really short jogging style shorts, which were up her ass crack you could see the shape of her bum omg it was incredible, but this was just from the back, I though I need to chase her and see the front, so I dodged a aisle and ran round, **** where was she? I thought I had lost her, luckily I caught her in the veg aisle, and saw her front, unbelievable, I mean better then all the super models I have seen, why is she here? she should be famous, for her beauty, Anyway I deff knew she was not English, she has stunning long thin legs the best I have ever seen, her belly exposed, she was grabbing a lot of veg and throwing it in her trolley,

**** I had one chance I had to think quick, this was my goddess, even though I have a girlfriend, I mean I had nothing to lose right!!!.

I didn't want to go direct, just in-case she didn't speak English,

**** what do i do, anyway i positioned myself near some pineapples, as she was just about to walk by, i grab her eye contact flex my chest, quickly grab a pineapple, and say "Hello do you know how to eat this" i try biting into the hard shell of the pineapple, she says "You cut you must cut" what the ****!!
i knew it she was not English, she looked like eastern European or something, I quickly held up the pineapple higher and said " show me "
wow just being in her presence was incredible, i am quite god looking too, but this is beyond words, her walk her voice her eyes, her bum, whoever is ****ing this women is the luckiest basterd in the ,

she then just whooshed by me, grabbed more veg

That was it, ****ing gutted, will i ever see her again, i don't think so,

she was like a beautiful deer, i had no idea such beauty existed, i mean you see photo shopped photos of celebs, but to see such amazing beauty has made me feel a little numb, i will never **** this woman or hold her hand,

One life is all we have, and my opportunity went by in a flash,

I hope you don't have to go through my pain of seeing the most beautiful girl in the world vanish, Do anything you can to get even a little chance of getting her.

**** has this happened to anyone, i am still in awe of her image in my head. and ****ing pineapple

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
my god, relax man. Treat them all the same, just because a girl is blessed with great genetics you don't give her more attention. If you bite the bait youll get hooked and be left out to dry.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few out in public that were my own personal 9-10's that I've failed to even make an attempt with.

At least you tried. I know that's not the answer you're looking for, but in this situation, I think you'd feel worse if you didn't at least give it a shot.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll need to listen to some James Blunt to get through this one. Your Beautiful haha

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Fvck Fvck in hell. You have been a member since 2003, surely you know better. There are always chicks that as equally as good this one available. Get back to earning your money so you can be a provider. Unless you bang it counts for not nothing.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is possibly the worst thread I've since on here since the start of SS