Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I refuse to feel unmasculine anymore

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have this female friend of mine. Heres the deal. She thinks its ok to do whatever she wants with a guy, but she never went past 3rd base. Yet apparently I cant even talk to a girl without getting a lecture on how Im a dirty little pervert. Well I finally had enough. Heres how it went when she told me she had a mad makeout session with a guy

Me: Sounds like you had fun. Let me ask, how come I want to go to 3rd base yet somehow Im the *******

Her: Because its all you seem to want to do.

Me: I barely even kissed a girl before, and humans are supposed ot want to do sexual things

Her: But it still seemed like thats all you want to do.

Me: Well your making me feel unmasculine. Cut it out!

Her: I did a bad thing?

Me: Yes you puts! Dont try making me a woman just because no other females will talk to you

Anyone ever run into this problem with girls? I got tired of feeling guilty for just talking to a girl or wanting to do certain things. I felt its time to let loose the inner DJ

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so are you having troubles with girls thinking your a perv? or that your a women?

...or both?

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're coming across as either insecure or wimpish. Why are you listening to her stories anyways?

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
[]D [] []V[] []D said:
so are you having troubles with girls thinking your a perv? or that your a women?

...or both?
No it was like this, I told her I wanted to try kissing and stuff like that. She gets mad and blows up. But, she tells me how she has mad makeout sessions and somehow its ok for her to do that. I said stop trying to make me a female because Im tired of her trying to lower my masculinity level

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
GuitarOnFire said:
You're coming across as either insecure or wimpish. Why are you listening to her stories anyways?
I ask myself the same thing. I tell her shes full of it each time and I still get the message of what shes saying. So this is why I finally stepped up to the plate and smashed her right to the ground

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you guys dating or something? why should she give a flying fuuck?

anyways, never tell a girl you wanna kiss her. its bad moves, man. just do it. if she wants you the confidence will tide you over (make sure youre alone though) and if she doesnt, its a quick end to that. this girl sounds like an attention *****. play tough with her and if that doesnt work, nexttttt

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i liked how you handled that...

but seriously..why is she worried about your business?

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
are you guys dating or something? why should she give a flying fuuck?

anyways, never tell a girl you wanna kiss her. its bad moves, man. just do it. if she wants you the confidence will tide you over (make sure youre alone though) and if she doesnt, its a quick end to that. this girl sounds like an attention *****. play tough with her and if that doesnt work, nexttttt
Oh I never tell girls if I want to kiss them. She asked me what things I would ever try. I of course made her go first then I said making out along with other things. I would never date her