Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I recant

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve long posited that anyone who is GL or hangs out with someone who is GL cannot help but become Blackpilled. I now realize this is my post-divorce, awakened attitude.
Before this epiphany, I was a Bluepilled adherent to the ‘women are Disney Princesses’. And a guy’s looks are really not all that important. Even though Blackpills were in my face the whole time. I easily rationalized them away.
It may take a dramatic/traumatic event to change one’s views.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess reading my sad threads reinforces that too. I bet that you cant possibly even picture negative outcomes like that even existing until you see how these same women are like to your incel friends - like the stripper rejection. When you see women are trouble to you rather than fun then that is how its like in an alternate reality to your own if you are not GL.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Looks are important, to a degree, which is variable depending on the women.

Some place a high importance on them, others not so much. Typically the ones that place high importance on looks value them more than other things you have to offer...

In general, looks are most important at the beginning before a woman knows much about you...when all she has to go are looks and little else, they hold significantly more weight than everything else. As she gets to know you better, your looks go down in importance as she learns about other traits you have...

This is why so often you will see a hot woman with an average dude thru social circle...she may not have been attracted to him all that much at first but over the course of getting to know him, she started becoming more attracted to his other qualities, which then made her VIEW Him as better looking...

Similar to how attractive people are given all these great qualities they may not have earned initially, once a person has shown to have other great qualities, they become better looking too, as that almost boosts their "fvckability" rating in a woman's eyes.

Kind of weird how the brain operates and how it tends to view things in that way

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess reading my sad threads reinforces that too. I bet that you cant possibly even picture negative outcomes like that even existing until you see how these same women are like to your incel friends - like the stripper rejection. When you see women are trouble to you rather than fun then that is how its like in an alternate reality to your own if you are not GL.
I’m in no way batting 1000.
I’ve had negative outcomes as well.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non-GL person who hangs out with a GL person will likely be at least soft blackpilled eventually.

A GL person might not want to accept that their looks are doing the heavy lifting for them.
I’m decent looking and was aware of that . But always assumed I did well because I was very horny & charmng/funny.