Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really want to next this chick

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel as if im back with my EX girlfriend by some of the stuff this new young hotty says to me, she always wants me to hold her, hug her ect...she even grabs my arm and puts it around her

my ex was hell on earth and i feel like they both act the same, however this new chick isnt a loser , she works, drives, and has ambition...but some of the crap she says makes me feel like im with my ex:confused:

its been about 5 months since i broke up with ex

i wanna NEXT this girl but do you guys think im being too defensive?

i read bible that helped me with some improvements in my game but i i dont know how to handle this one..

maybe im over reacting maybe im not, my ex was hell on earth, i was an AFC supreme and payed dearly..

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You make the mistake of comparing assh0les to oranges. If the new flame treats you well and isn't diggin in your pocket but wants to have fun and spend time with you then that's YOUR FAULT for still living in the defeatist, bullsh!tmidset that the ex left you in.

Move through that sh!t and do not torment yourself or cause yourself to subterfuge your own happiness.

Call the ex and tell her she was never more than anything but a dishrag whom you enjoyed dumping your load in then tossing away.

There, now you feel better. Move the fvck on.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she always wants me to hold her, hug her ect...she even grabs my arm and puts it around her
Joke or troll?

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Joke or troll?
not a joke

she wants me to cuddle her every five seconds....

she's not diggin in my pockets, she is a good lay, works ect

so far so good with this new girl, just the small things she says puts my mindset back and i feel like RUNNING

FYI not a troll!

sadburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the problem? You say she is a great girl, good lay, etc, but she likes to touch you too much? Do I understand right?

Forget your ex dude. Leave the past behind you.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're talking about. One of my first girlfriends would hang on me and I just broke up with her, mainly because I was young and dumb.

There are any number of reasons she might do that - insecure/possessive, overly affectionate, whatever. You should communicate with her. Tell her she is bothering you and needs to not hang on you so much. Give her a chance to change her behavior.

It sounds like you may have committed too soon. I would say first tell her what is bothering you. If it keeps up, say you want to see other people too and try to go from there.

paintballz said:
she wants me to cuddle her every five seconds....

she's not diggin in my pockets, she is a good lay, works ect

so far so good with this new girl, just the small things she says puts my mindset back and i feel like RUNNING

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a "lack of attraction". No guy would complain about his girl touching him "too much" unless it were inappropriate/awkward like groping in front of his mother or something. Even then, it wouldn't be a turn off, you'd just explain that you don't like it and she shouldn't do it in those situations.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it sounds like you are getting the pvssy you want but you arent all that attracted to her beyond that.