Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really like this girl...but...weird situation

Does she like me/do I have a chance?

• Total voters

shyguyarrgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

She stared at me through most of choir today. She left without me even approaching her. Her and her friends were all in a little huddle talking about something at one point. I waited for her after school and apologized....basically it was an apology for messing with her emotions. I didn't say that, but she proceeded to say, "Yeah, its kinda weird..." (with a smile). Then she left. It was really uncomfortable and awkward for both of us. I don't think I am misreading her signals. No more notes, though. What can I say? What should I say? Just initiate a conversation? Things are already awkward as they are, but I still think she is into me at least a little.

Have I mentioned yet that she is 1.5 feet taller than I am? Its no big deal to her, me, or anyone else though.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, is he 6 ft plus. I have not read the thread but best thing is to look in the bible to give you help.

shyguyarrgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I said that I wished I drank because I would have an excuse. She laughed uncomfortably. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SAY I AM DESPERATE! I am not going to use notes anymore though.

shyguyarrgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't told anyone yet but this friday the choir is going to the state music competition. We all are riding the bus. That will prolly be awkward unless I can do something tomorrow. I MUST TALK TO HER. But, what to say?!!!!!!!!!?

shyguyarrgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it only be a coincidence that:

Her crossed leg points at me/ other physical signs happen alot
Her eyes dialate when I look into them
Her friend told me that she likes me (4-5 months ago)
She was flirtatious with me when I tried to get her to sign my yearbook
She came to that event when I had mentioned it in a note and she showed up in the hot red tanktop
She seems to always pick the seat next to me on bus choir trips

Or could it all just be my hormones? I am confused. After her saying that it was weird (she smiled). And after she did the awkward laugh thing when I said I wish I drank a lot so that I would have an excuse. I got the impression that maybe it is. But all of those factors. These are the only negative ones that I have recieved so far. I am sure tomorrow will be interesting.

I have already stated that I am not going to do the note thing anymore. Should I just pretend nothing ever happened and try to be her friend, and then go from there? I have said before that whether or not she is ever my gf/dating me, I still want to be her friend. I am so sick over this. I have lost time to obsessing about it. I probably sound like some desperate stalker to her. I am confused. Someone please reply soon and help me.