Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I realized that I can't pay attention to what a girl says

Reaction score
Yesterday I was at school until like 7:30 in the evening editing a movie I made and teacher left me and this girl by ourselves in the room...Well I wasn't intending on seducing, but definately gauge interest.

Well, I was doing the ****y funny and creating a little bit of rapport but when I created that, she totally went off and started talking for like 15 minutes non stop. I was like, yeah, uh huh the whole time with little questions here and there.

I realized that after the first 1 minute and a half of hearing her and trying to act like I was listening I felt like I was trying to catch multiple baseballs flying at me at 97 mph.

Whats up with that?!

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
its just not chick for you. **** it

Reaction score
i noticed that part. But this is with all girls.

They never talk about anything I can relate with.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
wait fo the proper one. or find girl that doesnt speak haha.
pzz

Reaction score
ok.......
so you be knowledgable about the game eh? how many girls you f*cked in the last 48 hrs?

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore [o_O]

I am AFC, but if you wish you can take my advice.

I know most people say let her do most of the talking and you do the least of talking. But... take charge of where the convo goes, let it go into something that you like. I am there with you that they talk about nothing but udder crap. If you don't pay attention too much to this crap later on she will maybe ask you about this bull.... So stear the convo in the way you want it to go.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell

Well, I was doing the ****y funny and creating a little bit of rapport but when I created that, she totally went off and started talking for like 15 minutes non stop. I was like, yeah, uh huh the whole time with little questions here and there.
so why do you complain? you shouldn't give a damn what a girl says as long as you follow the plan which is keep them talking with little questions etc etc (which you did). She talked to 15 min straight so obviously she had rapport with you.