I rarely see anyone approaching women

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
Absolutely. One should also view REJECTION as a win win scenario. Some girls your not suppose to meet up with or fvck. It's God's Protection so to speak. A few girls who weren't interested, i heard later on...one of them doesn't shower for at least 4-5 days while another was deep down a real b1tch said by many. So why be afraid of rejection when some women are doing you a favor? :)
Why not? See, you shouldn't have spat that out bro, because thats the same kinda thing which puts guys down in the first place. Like theres some conspiracy theory on the amount of success you get with women or some universal forcefield tailoring you're ratio. Absolute UNHEALTHY MINDSET to be stuck with. It's like saying "looks matter" in this case. Why shouldn't I be eligable to fvck any slvt I lay my eyes on or who I feel is attractive?

This shyt is hilarious, it's asif you're meant to have some magic words from god himself to qualify or attain a simple 11 digit number from these females nowadays ........Why does it feel like this whole "WOMEN SECTION" of my life is ALTERED or ghost written, but other aspects of my life (career, ambitions, hobbies) are where I want to be without fate and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, with women of my liking/ desires ......I DON'T see that and I want to change it.

Damaniac

Reaction score
I don't think I should have read this badboy so early on to transitioning to this DJ thing.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Why not? See, you shouldn't have spat that out bro, because thats the same kinda thing which puts guys down in the first place. Like theres some conspiracy theory on the amount of success you get with women or some universal forcefield tailoring you're ratio. Absolute UNHEALTHY MINDSET to be stuck with. It's like saying "looks matter" in this case. Why shouldn't I be eligable to fvck any slvt I lay my eyes on or who I feel is attractive?
I believe I should put it out there and with good reason. This is definitely not what put guys down there. The thing that puts down guys is feeling like rejection IS their fault and they should feel bad from it. Think about how many attractive women ARE right for you that may in fact be better looking than the ones who you feel down about. Sometimes it has nothing to do with you but her. Sadly, you won't be able to fvck EVERY GIRL you lay your eyes on. Its the truth. Will you be able to fvck a good amount still? Absolutely. Just realize that certain rejection HAPPENS for the better.

This shyt is hilarious, it's asif you're meant to have some magic words from god himself to qualify or attain a simple 11 digit number from these females nowadays ........Why does it feel like this whole "WOMEN SECTION" of my life is ALTERED or ghost written, but other aspects of my life (career, ambitions, hobbies) are where I want to be without fate and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, with women of my liking/ desires ......I DON'T see that and I want to change it.
Instead of finding this hilarious, take something from it. We're not talking about your "other" aspects of life. Back to the subject, as I've said before....some rejection had NOTHING to do with you and for SHE DOING YOU A FAVOR, it could be a sign that her action results you in being closer to HOTTER and BETTER girls to bone. Girls are only a number(girl 123) until they've proven otherwise.

You don't have control over a girl's final decision to reject or not BUT you do have control over getting this part of your life taken care of :)

If she accepts my pursuing, perfect :)...she rejected me? Perfect. I learned something and I move on.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do approaches during the day and I've met girls that my friends are jealous about. At the beggining they thought I was nuts, but now they just don't understand how I get the girls. NO GUYS PICKING UP GIRLS THERE? I WOULD NOOOOT BE COMPLAINING, THINKA BOUT IT NOOOO COMPETITION!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Yea! Also even if some guys go up to girls, you got the KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS to do it right lol.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
I must be a fool looking for fail then, because all I do is COLD APPROACHES, day in day out, it has become NATURAL for me now, however, I've RARELY had something off of it if I go this route, whereas socially or online I get more and better play, dates, sex, results etc.

So what is everyone talking about here on SS? for the last 11 years? when they say, if You see a girl you're attracted to, go right ahead and approach her, are you guys talking about night and clubs? Doesn't make sense that you'll refer to cold approaching as a rariety in succeeding.
Cold approaching will help you tolerate social pressure, keep you witty and sharp and will get you some results in terms of lays/connections depending on how much volume your putting it.

A lot of people here will probably disagree with what about to say but its really efficient for getting lays/plates/options. If you live in a location that has even somewhat of a population, sign up on all the top online dating sites....also take into account what it is your looking for they have sites for all situations, people seeking interracial dating, dating different nationalities etc just look on Google you'll find a lot. I'd recommend taking the first sunday of the month and sign up to 4-8+ of them free and pay.

Then message every woman on the site you would have sex with or take a bj from. Use google chrome as your browser while scrolling through the women on the site and right click open in new tab when you see pictures of women you like. By the time your done you may have 100 or more tabs open thats why i recommend using google chrome since it won't crash. Then make 3-4 different copy paste messages and just go down the line alternating between the 3 (some sites don't let you keep sending the same message in a row so this will prevent that feature from catching you).

The message you send is brief and to the point, Make the subject line something in caps to get her to open it asap.... ex "THIS SUBJECT LINE STANDS OUT" .................. Then when you send her a message keep it very brief just one sentence and to the point don't waste time on being witty or crafty here....."Hey you seem like my type, write me back if your interested" ......for your profile description keep it brief as well..... "I'm new to online dating, curious to see what happens"

The reason most guys are hating online is because there not looking right in there profile pictures. Online is pure looks. If you take 6months-1year and get muscular body with a 6pack you'll be doing good online . Take a picture of your body to show off and post it as your profile picture. Then take another picture of yourself in some really nice clothes. Really spend time on making near model like pictures this is what your results will be coming from, even if your ugly you can still achieve a body that'll get you results you'll just have to put in the time. If your body isn't something you can show off then take another picture in really nice clothes. If you don't have really nice clothes then go to a clothing store and have the chick working there dress you up and get a pic just make sure to not have the tags showing and have the background against a wall so it doesn't show your in a clothing store. (for added fun tell the chick exactly what your trying to do with looking your best for an online dating pic, its usually a pretty fun time and it could get her a bit interested in you)

So after your 3-4 hours of doing this on your Sunday afternoon you would of messaged 100-600+ women depending on how many sites your on, how big your area is and what sort of standards you have. Whatever the case you've messaged a lot of women that are specifically in the market of looking for a guy. You also messaged them from the context of showing your best self in picture form with minimum conversation to show any awkwardness to blow yourself out, so you get yourself in a door where you might not have if you cold approached and came off wrong/nervous under the pressure. Compare this to the guy that went out to do 4-10 awkward/nervous hit or miss cold approaches on women that may or may not be looking for a guy. Not that cold approaching is bad, I'm just all about being efficient for getting results. Once you do your 1 afternoon of mass messaging you'll have the rest of the month and more to pursue the women that respond. Then once you get a situation setup that your happy with gf/multiple gfs/fbuddies etc you can enjoy it and when you need more go back to your online mass message blast again.

Just my thoughts on it

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that guys approaching girls during the day is quite rare (even in bars/clubs there are so many dudes standing there, drink in hand watching but not approaching) makes approaching girls during the day in a public setting more intimidating, plus there is no alcohol to give you dutch courage.

The thing that holds me back with approaches like these is the fact that I do care about how the people around me perceive me. I don't want to look like a sleaze hitting on an HB on a transit bus journey! At college or high school rumours spread fast so it could tarnish your reputation if you got rejected.

I know I would get more success if I approached more during the day, but the social risks are just too high!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^It's all in your head man. You honestly think people care THAT much about you going up to a hot girl? You'd be praised for it more than looked down for it. Why would you be a sleeze doing something most people wish they had the courage. Are you going to let people who don't matter in this world have the control over your actions? Are you going to let people's opinions of you hold back your true potential?

There will always be people who hate what you stand for, you mine as well do what you want cuz they'll always be haters, but for approaching...the only people who hate on it are jealous people. Remember that. We all have a sh1tload of potential, let the social conditioning seduce you and you'll never been as strong as you can be in this game :)

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
polok87 said:
Also girls actually cringe at meeting boyfriends/dates in nightclubs. Approaching a girl at a bookstore or coffee shop as you just couldn't let her get away without making an effort taps into the fate and romance aspect girls fantasise about.
BAM! Makes it look like a scene out of a movie.

Taking girls out on dates that you met at the club is a fail. Surely she went home with someone if it wasn't you. And they didn't have to waste any money or time.