Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I rarely see anyone approaching women

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
Very rare!

I'm talking about daygame here, at the bus stop, train station, the mall, on the street, cafes, restaurants, fitness clubs etc. Anything apart from College or Uni pick ups where uys talk to girls, Anywhere you might find women in the DAY, I don't see any guys approaching, except myself!

Which puts the odds against me everytime, I'm always being WATCHED like "whats this here, lets look at this guy pick up .." Not that I care, I'm just stating what how it looks like to me.

You are a fool if you do not see this yourself, I ask myself if actual PUA Gurus have really been in over 10,000 sets in day game or just cutting crap.

I'm on this London Lifestyle Forum and it had a semi-forum for Love and Lifestyle and 90% of the guys do not APPROACH women. The forum has over 80,000 users there, and not ONE guy said he approaches and rather WAITS for the initial approach or signal from the girl, and most had a tally of under 20 lays under there belt on a period of 15 - 28 years old.

WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT SHYT HERE! I JUST GOT BACK FROM SOME APPROACHING AND COULDN'T GIVE A SHYT, I HOPE SOME GUYS HERE WHO SUFFER WITH AA OR WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THEM, CAN JUST GET THAT MISCONCEPTION OUT OF THERE BRAINS, JUST GO OUT THERE AND FU/CK THE WORLD, WHAT AM I EVEN DOING POSTING THIS CROCK OF SHYT.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about others but I find it very intimating to approach women. I do far better once the ice has been broken in some way but can never get the nerve to approach a strange woman.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Very rare!

I'm talking about daygame here, at the bus stop, train station, the mall, on the street, cafes, restaurants, fitness clubs etc. Anything apart from College or Uni pick ups where uys talk to girls, Anywhere you might find women in the DAY, I don't see any guys approaching, except myself!
Yes! Most guys are afraid to go up to a random woman. Even in university or college. A girl they don't know. Be proud your able to do this. Was shocking to me too. When i first going up to girls on campus, i thought The Frat guys and sports jocks did it no problem. I thought they had so much game whenever i saw them around women...but truth be told...i was hella shocked that they didn't do anything when they were checking out a random girl in a very easy situation to approach. In the real world, I'm still shocked i've not seen one guy flat out approach a girl unless he's in the community during the day time. Night time, you see it a bit more often but still mostly guys are wall flowers.

Which puts the odds against me everytime, I'm always being WATCHED like "whats this here, lets look at this guy pick up .." Not that I care, I'm just stating what how it looks like to me.
Embrace those looks. People are admiring you. The guys wish they had the balls to go for it and the girls wish you would've done it to them.

You are a fool if you do not see this yourself, I ask myself if actual PUA Gurus have really been in over 10,000 sets in day game or just cutting crap.
Even approaching during the day is tough for some PUAs. One of the mentors I had, he was fine at night game...having good success from it BUT can't do day game at all.

I'm on this London Lifestyle Forum and it had a semi-forum for Love and Lifestyle and 90% of the guys do not APPROACH women. The forum has over 80,000 users there, and not ONE guy said he approaches and rather WAITS for the initial approach or signal from the girl, and most had a tally of under 20 lays under there belt on a period of 15 - 28 years old.
Seriously? None of them cold approach? God damn!

WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT SHYT HERE! I JUST GOT BACK FROM SOME APPROACHING AND COULDN'T GIVE A SHYT, I HOPE SOME GUYS HERE WHO SUFFER WITH AA OR WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THEM, CAN JUST GET THAT MISCONCEPTION OUT OF THERE BRAINS, JUST GO OUT THERE AND FU/CK THE WORLD, WHAT AM I EVEN DOING POSTING THIS CROCK OF SHYT.
No, I'm happy you posted this! Its all a fear of not being able to handle your ego feeling down and feeling rejection but its all necessary for us to grow and get to the point where we truly can get those women we randomly see :)

Your a catch to woman. They really get turned on by a guy who can put himself out there and is willing to risk getting rejected. Don't believe me? Try approaching a girl in a public place with other women around, even if the girl rejects you flat out, the other girls will still look at you with admiration...which in a sense is attraction because the fact that you even had the courage to do so says alot about you. :)

Scion writes:

I don't know about others but I find it very intimating to approach women. I do far better once the ice has been broken in some way but can never get the nerve to approach a strange woman.
Attachment to the outcome and fear of rejection, the two reason holding you back :). If you realize that there's a good chance you won't get her and that rejection can happen, that'll cut the fear in half.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree. it happens all the time you just dont notice it. when you see a guy talking to a girl you assume they already know each from before so its hard to tell.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Moderately true, you don't get many cold approaches during the day.

They aren't watching.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't happen all that much. Those frat boys you meet on campus meet them at social gatherings, not at gym, not on the street. But through friends, or parties, or some other sort of transactional relationship. Cold approaches rarely work but you should do it anyway.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaches rarely work. Guys who get laid a lot get girls primarily through their social circles.

It's still good practice, but keep that in mind.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree. it happens all the time you just dont notice it. when you see a guy talking to a girl you assume they already know each from before so its hard to tell.
If your talking about hitting on from the side, of course...ive seen that a certain amount of times. But, if its an obvious approach, def very rare.

Cold approaches rarely work. Guys who get laid a lot get girls primarily through their social circles.

It's still good practice, but keep that in mind.
Its only because most guys quit before really giving it a try. It does take a while to get success, no lie. If you stick with it long enough, it can work to even bigger benefit than a social circle because at some point, you will run out of a supply of girls in that circle while with cold approaching, you won't.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I don't approach here, ever. I'd be totally bonkers if I did. Every hot chick is always on the eye of some druglord. Maybe not his gf, maybe just his friend, but i've heard of many guys who approached a woman on a club or in a mall or wherever and got killed by hitmen like a few weeks after that. I'm not going into these grounds man, i'd rather be alone and relatively happy.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
I don't know man. I don't approach here, ever. I'd be totally bonkers if I did. Every hot chick is always on the eye of some druglord. Maybe not his gf, maybe just his friend, but i've heard of many guys who approached a woman on a club or in a mall or wherever and got killed by hitmen like a few weeks after that. I'm not going into these grounds man, i'd rather be alone and relatively happy.
Well that sucks. Beautiful climate, beautiful women, but don't approach them or your car will explode. Wild wild west

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
I guess it doesn't help that you're from Medellin

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it doesn't help that you're from Medellin
What really does not help at all is that I did not meet or talk or pretty much had a clue of what girls of my age were until I was done with high school. Retrograde education aberrations like a male-only school for 12 years will do that to you. And yet people wonder why I sometimes think my dating is a lost cause. It does not help either seeing somebody get stabbed right in the neck, then getting yourself completely covered in blood after the knife went out like a rocket from the pressure. I did not know the guy, but I was told it was because of a girl.Those things man, they leave a dent on you. All these little things get all together and start taking a toll on you, but yet people are quick to judge you when you tell them you just can't get over the fear of meeting somebody new, let alone approaching a hot chick.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching is good to get over your fear of women. But its takes a ton of practice to be able to pull consistently from it. Most attractive women tend to have plenty of guy friends and acquaintances, thus they are more inclined to go with the guys she knows at a safety level than some random guy at the store.

A corrolary; since she does not know you all that well, there is a tendency for your looks to play a greater role in her selection process. For the majority of guys who aren't extremely handsome or good-looking, without really tight game to offset this, its just comes down to approaching a lot of women and hoping a few of them find you their type aka getting lucky.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Cold approaching is good to get over your fear of women. But its takes a ton of practice to be able to pull consistently from it. Most attractive women tend to have plenty of guy friends and acquaintances, thus they are more inclined to go with the guys she knows at a safety level than some random guy at the store.
I agree with this. But i'd say the practice is really to a guy's benefit and in the long run would absolutely pay off. These women are more inclined, sure...BUT it's not the end all, be all. There have been guys on here that have proved my point. I think social circle gave is overrated because sometimes you'll work really hard on the circle but that super hottie you want might not be into you. And the its like "I went through all of that for what?"

A corrolary; since she does not know you all that well, there is a tendency for your looks to play a greater role in her selection process. For the majority of guys who aren't extremely handsome or good-looking, without really tight game to offset this, its just comes down to approaching a lot of women and hoping a few of them find you their type aka getting lucky.
Yea, and thats why they really need to develop tight game. Plus for cold approaching, its also trust and comfort. You can be a pretty good looking guy but she's gotta feel she can trust you and have the image of someone she wants to see again. But i think that just comes with practice and experience.

BlackMos17

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is just what I needed.

Right now im inbetween classes at college in the library and this girl I had my first class and my next class with is here too. I was gonna invite her to come along with me to McDonalds (its around the corner) to grab a quick bite but I hesitated when I saw her friend sitting next to her.

Shes been sending me some SOI but im still a little puzzled. The only way to find out is to hang out with her a little more and isolate, but I think I just ****blocked myself...

In regards to approaching in public and in a quiet library, even though I keep reinforcing Pooks words in my mind "she's a girl whats she gonna do, beat you up?", I just feel like she's gonna say no. And im okay with that, but the fact that everyone in the library is gonna be like "Ooooh that guy got owned" or something

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, totally.

Feels asif I'm the ONLY GUY IN THE WORLD doing Pickups sometimes, but with me I'm prepared to pick up AT ALL TIMES. There was a thread about picking up at all times not so long ago, think it was Amazing or Iceberg who wrote it up.

But, YOU GUYS DISAPPOINT ME! .........So you're saying the BEST RESULTS come from mainly "Social" game? and that COLD APPROACHING just helps a man's AA, what if he doesn't suffer with AA? I must be a fool looking for fail then, because all I do is COLD APPROACHES, day in day out, it has become NATURAL for me now, however, I've RARELY had something off of it if I go this route, whereas socially or online I get more and better play, dates, sex, results etc.

So what is everyone talking about here on SS? for the last 11 years? when they say, if You see a girl you're attracted to, go right ahead and approach her, are you guys talking about night and clubs? Doesn't make sense that you'll refer to cold approaching as a rariety in succeeding.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching is a numbers game; the more chicks you ask the more numbers you'll get. If you do ten cold approaches a week, and get two numbers, you still have two more chicks to try to hookup with. If it doesn't work out and you wind up becoming friends, that's two more possible social circles. I feel like cold approaching is the truest sign of a DJ. Any time you see a chick you feel like you want to know, you should have the confidence and the game to approach.

With experience you can tell whether a chick wants to give you her number before even asking. Between being able to make good conversation and reading the signs of her liking you or not, I get a chicks number over 50% of the time when I ask for it.

If you are so concerned about getting rejected, don't even ask for her number. Just talk with her, build rapport, and then go about your day. There have been several times where a chick will recognize me from a conversation we had about a month ago. Humans are creatures of habit for the most part. There is a chance you will run into her again.

polok87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:

As so few people are doing daygame surely this would instead be an advantage for you? With not many people attempting it, you can go very direct and immediately stand out as having the confidence to approach in the daytime shows you have some serious balls.

Also girls actually cringe at meeting boyfriends/dates in nightclubs. Approaching a girl at a bookstore or coffee shop as you just couldn't let her get away without making an effort taps into the fate and romance aspect girls fantasise about.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjosecantosie here using my other screenname cuz of the 10 daily post limit.

The Mad Ghost said:
I agree, totally.

Feels asif I'm the ONLY GUY IN THE WORLD doing Pickups sometimes, but with me I'm prepared to pick up AT ALL TIMES. There was a thread about picking up at all times not so long ago, think it was Amazing or Iceberg who wrote it up.
I'm glad i'm not the only one here!!!

But, YOU GUYS DISAPPOINT ME! .........So you're saying the BEST RESULTS come from mainly "Social" game? and that COLD APPROACHING just helps a man's AA, what if he doesn't suffer with AA? I must be a fool looking for fail then, because all I do is COLD APPROACHES, day in day out, it has become NATURAL for me now, however, I've RARELY had something off of it if I go this route, whereas socially or online I get more and better play, dates, sex, results etc.
It is pretty disappointing to hear. :(.I totally agree.

So what is everyone talking about here on SS? for the last 11 years? when they say, if You see a girl you're attracted to, go right ahead and approach her, are you guys talking about night and clubs? Doesn't make sense that you'll refer to cold approaching as a rariety in succeeding.
The term cold approaching i think stems from both day time and night time approaching when a woman doesn't give you eye contact before you go up to her. Player Supreme a.k.a Zenmack is against this notion that a girl needs to feel you first to REDUCE rejection. BUT, to truly become a "DJ" a guy needs to be able to stare REJECTION in the face and be willing to face it at times. If you do Eye Contact only, your severly limiting the potential girls you can meet up with.

Cold approaching is a numbers game; the more chicks you ask the more numbers you'll get. If you do ten cold approaches a week, and get two numbers, you still have two more chicks to try to hookup with. If it doesn't work out and you wind up becoming friends, that's two more possible social circles. I feel like cold approaching is the truest sign of a DJ. Any time you see a chick you feel like you want to know, you should have the confidence and the game to approach.
Absolutely. One should also view REJECTION as a win win scenario. Some girls your not suppose to meet up with or fvck. It's God's Protection so to speak. A few girls who weren't interested, i heard later on...one of them doesn't shower for at least 4-5 days while another was deep down a real b1tch said by many. So why be afraid of rejection when some women are doing you a favor? :)

With experience you can tell whether a chick wants to give you her number before even asking. Between being able to make good conversation and reading the signs of her liking you or not, I get a chicks number over 50% of the time when I ask for it.
Also, you then cut that percentage down even further for girls who would come out to meet up.

If you are so concerned about getting rejected, don't even ask for her number. Just talk with her, build rapport, and then go about your day. There have been several times where a chick will recognize me from a conversation we had about a month ago. Humans are creatures of habit for the most part. There is a chance you will run into her again.
The DJ Bootcamp i think is a good start for guys to get use to rejection.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
polok87 said:
As so few people are doing daygame surely this would instead be an advantage for you? With not many people attempting it, you can go very direct and immediately stand out as having the confidence to approach in the daytime shows you have some serious balls.

Also girls actually cringe at meeting boyfriends/dates in nightclubs. Approaching a girl at a bookstore or coffee shop as you just couldn't let her get away without making an effort taps into the fate and romance aspect girls fantasise about.
Absofvckinglutely! Women deep want to meet that charming guy who swept their feet randomly. You'd be one of the only few guys who'd go up to her like that during the day time in her life. Its why some girls really do regret later on, for not being open to meeting up with you or while they'll smile at you a week later when they see you.