Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I quit bothering with US women years ago.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care HOW many "great US women" I "miss out on", I've had my fill of the bad ones, thanks very much and I am not wasting another dollar or minute on what is probably another one just like them (or will turn into one of them, later). She gets her green card the day you marry her. The green card just means "resident alien". In 3 years, she gets US CITIZENSHIP, but can't divorce for another 2 years, or back she goes. Once 5 years are up, she can "sponsor" another family member to get here. That is really what it is all about, for them. They want all their loved ones here, which is quite understandable.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
American women were voted the hottest women on Earth in a poll last year or the year before, so they must be doing something right.
It doesn't matter how hot they are if I'm not shoving d!ck into their pvssyhole. A hot woman I'm not fvcking is useless to me. It is generally easier for men to fvck, or get into relationships with more physically attractive foreign women, especially from poorer countries. Less investment and bigger payoffs.

Another thing is, why should I restrict my options to women in at home? Because some used up b!tches will get mad that they can't find a retirement home for worn out vaginas after they're finished fvcking & sucking other guys in their prime years? Fvck that. I exercise my right to fvck any and all attractive, tight, and willing pvssy all over the world. Anyone who doesn't like it can go suck a pvssy that p!sses haterade.

Last edited:

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
my wife is british
British women are the same as Americans ones. So are Canadian, Australian, Irish, and Western European women. Just different accents and languages but more or less the same.

The places where men from richer countries have it the easiest are poorer countries where women have an economic incentive to go for these men.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
British women are the same as Americans ones. So are Canadian, Australian, Irish, and Western European women. Just different accents and languages but more or less the same.

The places where men from richer countries have it the easiest are poorer countries where women have an economic incentive to go for these men.

see that's the difference between getting your information from real life and getting your information from the real world.

while they look alike, there is a different attitude by the women from her than the other women I have dated. she isn't as spoiled or have the princess mentality that most women i have dated have and she's just as pretty if not prettier than most girls I have dated, not the prettiest but top 3.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
see that's the difference between getting your information from real life and getting your information from the real world.

while they look alike, there is a different attitude by the women from her than the other women I have dated. she isn't as spoiled or have the princess mentality that most women i have dated have and she's just as pretty if not prettier than most girls I have dated, not the prettiest but top 3.
So why aren't hordes of yankee men buying plane tickets to the UK to meet b!tches? Why are American men and British men going elsewhere to get laid?

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is extremely funny to read.. being a foreign man and to have lived in America for quite a long time reading post like Pappys or the dude i am too lazy to look for his name just makes me laugh really hard. Anyway so for you guys your entire lives resolves around pussies right? i am not against the fact of going overseas to BANG women its cool and everything and everyone will do it. Go to Brazil, Vietnam, Russia, Romania to have some fun is totally ok life is short. But the thing is you guys are not really looking for pvssies because if you were only looking for cheap pvssies, the only thing you would be doing would be bang bang and come back home or stay there for a while and living the "good" life. but the fact that you guys actually go there to find WIVES is a proof of desperation to me, you just "want" her for 5 years and then you are not interested anymore is the excuse to the fact that the woman will leave you after that amount of time. why would marry a woman if you know exactly when that marriage is going to end? the only time a DJ is supposed to get married is when he has found a woman he has connected with a woman he actually wants has an entire part of his life just like Rollo and many married DJs. The only reason you guys are actually getting married to this women is because you want their pvssy.. you dont have any bond with them and most of you dont even speak their language.. wtf??? you say their cheap, they are all over you and they give you a higher status?? i believe you are just trying to feed your ego. any women will respect you if you make her do so. you guys are acting like total AFCs because an AFC that is scared to talk to women and has the opportunity to go to a place where he could find a "wife" that will accept him with whatever physical, mental issues he has but it last only five years would totally do it. where i am from we see it almost everyday, a weird looking western guy who looks like he has been in a hole his entire life without any lights comes into the country. I hear my cousin, neighbors saying " here is another one of these chumps look at him what a looser!! well i am just going to use him for a couple of years and then i will take my family to his country for opportunities" i have heard women saying that line so many times that it makes me life to see people like you guys because i know what the other side really thinks of you

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you bring a foreign bride to the USA, know that you are required to provide financial support for her whether you divorce or not. You have to sign Form I-864 which states the following:

--------------------
Please note that, by signing this Form I-864, you agree to assume certain specific obligations under the Immigration and Nationality Act and other Federal laws.

What Does Signing the Form I-864 Require Me to do?

If an intending immigrant becomes a permanent resident in the United States based on a Form I-864 that you have signed, then, until your obligations under the Form I-864 terminate, you must:

-Provide the intending immigrant any support necessary to maintain him or her at an income that is at least 125 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for his or her household size (100 percent if you are the petitioning sponsor and are on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and the person is your husband, wife, unmarried child under 21 years old.)

When Will These Obligations End?

Your obligations under a Form I-864 will end if the person who becomes a permanent resident based on a Form I-864 that you signed:

-Becomes a U.S. citizen;
-Has worked, or can be credited with, 40 quarters of coverage under the Social Security Act;
-No longer has lawful permanent resident status, and has departed the United States;
-Becomes subject to removal, but applies for and obtains in removal proceedings a new grant of adjustment of status, based on a new affidavit of support, if one is required; or
-Dies.

Note that divorce does not terminate your obligations under this Form I-864.
---------------------
From http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864.pdf

Soooooooooo... if you bring a chick to the US, she gets her green card, then divorces you, never becomes a citizen and never gets a job, you have to continue supporting her FOREVER. Not a chance I'm willing to take.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
You can waste your time and money on US women if you like, naturally.
You already wasted 5 years and money on a woman who saw you as the living embodiment of a green card.

Add to that you had to the stress of going through divorce, and now you are rationalizing your failures in life by completely hating on all American women and ignoring the fact that a foreign women completely gold-digged you and left you in divorce.

I'm a big believer in taking advice from people who are successful. For example I wouldn't take fitness advice from a fat slob, but rather in an shape person. I've no doubt foreign women are great, but taking advice from a fvck up with foreign women (that's you metoo) is counter intuitive.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
demezel said:
this is extremely funny to read.. being a foreign man and to have lived in America for quite a long time reading post like Pappys or the dude i am too lazy to look for his name just makes me laugh really hard. Anyway so for you guys your entire lives resolves around pussies right? i am not against the fact of going overseas to BANG women its cool and everything and everyone will do it. Go to Brazil, Vietnam, Russia, Romania to have some fun is totally ok life is short. But the thing is you guys are not really looking for pvssies because if you were only looking for cheap pvssies, the only thing you would be doing would be bang bang and come back home or stay there for a while and living the "good" life. but the fact that you guys actually go there to find WIVES is a proof of desperation to me, you just "want" her for 5 years and then you are not interested anymore is the excuse to the fact that the woman will leave you after that amount of time. why would marry a woman if you know exactly when that marriage is going to end? the only time a DJ is supposed to get married is when he has found a woman he has connected with a woman he actually wants has an entire part of his life just like Rollo and many married DJs. The only reason you guys are actually getting married to this women is because you want their pvssy.. you dont have any bond with them and most of you dont even speak their language.. wtf??? you say their cheap, they are all over you and they give you a higher status?? i believe you are just trying to feed your ego. any women will respect you if you make her do so. you guys are acting like total AFCs because an AFC that is scared to talk to women and has the opportunity to go to a place where he could find a "wife" that will accept him with whatever physical, mental issues he has but it last only five years would totally do it. where i am from we see it almost everyday, a weird looking western guy who looks like he has been in a hole his entire life without any lights comes into the country. I hear my cousin, neighbors saying " here is another one of these chumps look at him what a looser!! well i am just going to use him for a couple of years and then i will take my family to his country for opportunities" i have heard women saying that line so many times that it makes me life to see people like you guys because i know what the other side really thinks of you
The only real reason that I can think of for getting married is to provide a stable environment for my biological children. In some cases men may be able to find younger women who can actually have their babies if they go foreign. At home they may be dealing with women who already have kids from other men or women who are too old to breed. That is one of the advantages of foreign women. Marry her and knock her up. She can leave after she gets her green card but many other men won't want her because she has another man's baby or babies.

P

perseverance

This thread is just full of bitterness. Not all American women are the same, not all British women are the same and how do you know that a foreign women from somewhere like Taiwan isn't using you for a better life? A meal ticket etc? This thread is just stupid. If a man is having major problems with dating then he is the problem, not the women he is dating and he needs to sit down and figure out where he is going wrong and what is going wrong. There's usually a pattern that emerges, but no it's easier to blame someone else for your failings.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to go anywhere. I lined up dozens of them via the Net, chatted, emailed, called, wrote to them for months, weeded them out down to a very few, and the first one who came here to see me was just fine. :) If you want to wasted time and money on US women, go for it, but I wanted to make as many guys as possible aware that they don't have to settle for the low grade US Female.

It doesn't TAKE ALL women to be screwed up to make the odds VERY bad for most guys, dude. Like I said, if YOU WANT to beat your head against a wall, feel free. Guys with better things to do should be aware that better options exist.

If I decide to divorce her, back she goes. I'm nobody's meal ticket. Quite the reverse, actually. She makes money for me, in several ways. CAn you say the same of your US women? What guarantee have you that all will be well for 5 years with a US woman, eh? You talk like there is some sort of warranty on them, the way the immigration laws give me a 5 year guarantee that my wife will do pretty much whatever I ask of her, in a decent manner. :) You can go ahead and be a chump, lose everything to child support, alimony, rape or child molestation charges, etc. My wife will still appreciate me after we divorce, and I will have another one with a 5 year "warranty" on her.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
I don't have to go anywhere. I lined up dozens of them via the Net, chatted, emailed, called, wrote to them for months, weeded them out down to a very few, and the first one who came here to see me was just fine. :) If you want to wasted time and money on US women, go for it, but I wanted to make as many guys as possible aware that they don't have to settle for the low grade US Female.

It doesn't TAKE ALL women to be screwed up to make the odds VERY bad for most guys, dude. Like I said, if YOU WANT to beat your head against a wall, feel free. Guys with better things to do should be aware that better options exist.

If I decide to divorce her, back she goes. I'm nobody's meal ticket. Quite the reverse, actually. She makes money for me, in several ways. CAn you say the same of your US women? What guarantee have you that all will be well for 5 years with a US woman, eh? You talk like there is some sort of warranty on them, the way the immigration laws give me a 5 year guarantee that my wife will do pretty much whatever I ask of her, in a decent manner. :) You can go ahead and be a chump, lose everything to child support, alimony, rape or child molestation charges, etc. My wife will still appreciate me after we divorce, and I will have another one with a 5 year "warranty" on her.
US laws actually favor foreigners, you will NOT be able to kick her out once she is here. Trust me on that, you can bet a (for example if she is from the Philippines) Filipino Rights Association or something along that line will come out and stand up for her as well as her army of filipino-american contacts. You will not beat them so if you are just trying to get a wife cause you want control over her you will be sorely disappointed.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Yeah, except for you and all the other dudes b1tching and leaving the country to find a wife.

If you guys think it's successful or alright to do that, that's fine, just quit shoving you're (retarded)beliefs down other peoples throats.

This (troll)guy is bragging about his "wife" leaving him in 5 years after she gets her citizenship, sounds way better than finding a REAL wife of your own.
Even though I don't consider myself anything special I must be one handsome ****er seeing how women (really good looking ones too) literally throw themselves at me. While it doesn't happen ALL the time it does happen to a very noticeable degree all year round, but either way who the **** cares? Unlike yourself (and tons of others on here and in the real world) I don't value my self worth based on the opinions and acceptance of women. This might be part of the appeal but then again... who the **** cares? On top of that what ever gave you the idea that I'm trying to get married? Marriage is not even anywhere on my list of "things to do in life". I could honestly give a **** less about the institution.

You should really consider following your own advice and quit shoving YOUR (retarded) beliefs down people's throats.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to know why anyone would want to LIVE in the USA let alone bring a foreign girl back there. That place is the world's biggest sh1thole (I lived there in Orlando,FL with my parents when I was 8... that is we lived there until I had a gun pulled on me in a McDonalds playground). I'd rather live in CD Juarez, Mexico then a rich part of the states. America is morally and financially bankrupt, I would like to know why anyone would want to LIVE in the USA let alone bring a foreign girl back there. I'd rather live in a poor part of China then a rich part of the states. Canada and Britian are only slightly better because of our medical system... but still heavily feminist ruled territory. Lots of guys over here from the 1st world and very few of them want to go home. I believe the reason most people don't take a flight over here is because they are STUPID and IGNORANT, plain and simple. Then again... I'm pretty happy americans stay in america... the ones that travel are some of the most self righteous asshats you'll ever meet. :moon:

The whole reason foreign women are different is because their cultures have raised them that way. If you want to experience the culture you gotta move to the country.

Most foreign women DONT want to leave home. A good number are raised right and their families are also very friendly and caring, why would you think they want to leave?! My girlfriend's mother keeps repeating that the only way she will allow me to marry her daughter is if we stay in China and she helps raise my kid. I make more in China then most americans make in america. Next year we are moving to Henan island to take up life on the beach.

Sounds like a deal to me.

You are nuts if you willingly live in a feminist 1st world country. :crazy:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metoo, and everyone else who is backing this inane plan, listen up. Aside from being a pathetic thing to do, it's a dumb idea on it's own merit.

If you are going to marry a foreign chick and go through all the trouble that goes with it, and then divorce her 5 years later. Just to get laid, mind you.

You might as well just save your time, energy, money and not get married.

If you have to do all this just to get an easy lay, then you've got some serious issues.

You might be tired of her in 5 years, but I'll bet anyone dollars to donuts that she's taking some other **** within 2 years.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody should even think about getting married if they live in a western nation with the screwed up divorce laws we've got on the books. Just take a look at some of the risks and liabilities it poses:

http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/

Divorce Theft, indentured servitude, and debtors prison are very real things that thousands of men have been subject to as a result.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
i rather have a woman who pampers me who is looking for my status and wealth then a woman who is a brat looking for my status and wealth.