I promised a fun date :(

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys am in kinda a hole here... there this girl who said thats shes a boring person if i get to know her and i said i promise that i wont keep you bored so now i have to live up to my words and the thing is that this is my first real date so how can i keep this date exiciting? help!

Thanks.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan.
There's SO MANY things to do. Play basketball. Go to movies. Bowling. Etcetc.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to go would be an action date....go to a shotting range...maybe bungee jumping...maybe something not as wild as bungee jumping but still fun like bowling...try a place where they have stand-up comedy going on.....if she is an intellect, maybe the museum would be a good idea.
Like Saine said, planning it out is the most important aspect.The implement it.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, as corny as this is, for your first date, it should be quite effective.

First - dinner at an entertainment oriented atmosphere. Visit the restaurant before the date. Talk to the manager. Tell him that you're bringing in a hot date and you want to be sure you get a server with some personality.

Next - Comedy lounge

After the show, go to a city park baseball diamond.

Pull these items out of the trunk of your car.
1. Very small blanket, for sitting, not wrapping up.
2. 5 gallon bucket with Ice.
3. Bottle of the cheapest champagne you can find.
4. Dura flame log
5. Wire coathanger.
6. Lighter/matches.
7. Marshmallows.
8. Plastic ukelele or a kazoo.

Walk right to where first base is, and tell her that you want to tell your friends that you got to first base.

Walk the bases, with the ukelele. You don't have to have any talent. Just strum, and recite some god awful poetry that rhymes.
Maybe the one about the lady from nantucket...

Some might say that it's too much effort for a chick, but I remember my first date - I didn't score that night, but I did score with her later. Hell, I proposed to her two years later. (Wedding cancelled on account of in-laws were really trifling pricks.)

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah dude thats a lil too extreme... i dont love this girl... as a matter of fact i dont even find her all that great, i just want to practice and for experiences.

RandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....don't try to hard man. If your a fun person, then it doesn't matter where you go, you will have fun, but if ur a boring person then it helps to go to actions dates....

Pool--its good cuz you can show her to play it if she doesn't already, its good for kino

Try a match of tenis--get her all sweat up, which is good. You want her to get that heart pumping which transfers to excitement.

If you want, u can take her on a picnick and set up a volley ball court.

National parks are fun places.

Also any sport will do--skating, ice skating, rock climbing, bowling.

Have a nice fast car? take her to the track. A legal one where you pay to get in and race with other people there.

Can she cook? take her grocery shopping and bring her to your place and prepare a meal together.

hope this helps

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were interested in a girl, you wouldn't really care too much what you did on a date with her -- you'd just be happy to be on a date with her.

The reverse is true also. If a girl is interested in you, it doesn't matter to her that much what you do.

So to have fun on a date, it is more important to be in a fun mood than what you do or where you go.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with BobbDobbs.
Don't get caught up with the whole entire promise of keeping her entertained.
Just go out and have fun and make sure that you're entertained.
That way you'd be in a better mood to show her some fun.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, if anything intresting happened i will post here.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tai
.. there this girl who said thats shes a boring person if i get to know her...
Am I the only one who missed this? Why would you want to go out with a boring girl in the first place? Just to get laid? This date should be fun for BOTH of you.

Why get yourself in a frenzy if she has fun or not? Regardless of how well you plan and execute the date - if in the end, she was not impressed with the first date jet skiiing, dinner atop the Space Needle, and romantic sunset over the water...then was she worth it in the first place? Did you have fun? What will impress her on the second date? Will you let yourself be worked up over a woman again?

Personally, if my date is more impressed with where I bring her, rather than impressed with my charm and personality...she's NEXTED.