Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I pissed off a girl and her guy friends last night in a club...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with this girl just for the hell of it. Not trying to pick her up or anything. There weren't many HB's out at all last night at this club, so I was just practicing on whoever.

Well, her girl friend came up to us after dancing and the girl I was talking to asked me to buy her friend a drink. I was like, "why would I do something like that?" And why would I? Do I look like some AFC who goes around buying drinks for any girl that will talk to him? Then she asks me to buy her a drink. I don't know what kind of power trip this b|tch was on, but I wasn't having it. I said, "damn, you ran out of money already?" She said something I couldn't understand, then I said, "well, I don't talk to gold diggers, later." I just walked away. Here I was just being nice to a very average looking chick and she tries to juice me.

Well I walked by their group later in the evening and I capped on the gold digger a little more. Just a quick playful comment and I walked off. Well I get a tap on the shoulder from her guy friend and he tells me to stop talking to that girl. I told him next time he taps me and stops me it better be something important. I just walked away and didn't here from any of them again.

Did I handle this ok or was I a little to abrupt with this wh0re trying to extract money from me?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask me, more of the guys on this board need to BE like this chick. It takes some serious gall to walk up to a stranger, and expect him to buy you a drink. Actually, I'm gonna start a post on it.

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did well after you called her a gold digger the first time...and you should've left it at that...I am pretty sure she got the point...you shouldn't have approached her again later that evening...because that could have brought some very unnecessary drama....but other than that....you handled it well man...

-DJLiquid

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't automatically deny girls drinks. It is a traditional situation. No big deal to me if I am enjoying myself. She probably thought you overreacted and was surprised. If you were getting somewhere with her, why not buy the drink and drink with her?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't automatically deny girls drinks. It is a traditional situation. No big deal to me if I am enjoying myself. She probably thought you overreacted and was surprised. If you were getting somewhere with her, why not buy the drink and drink with her?
Fvck that tradition - it's my tradition only to buy a girl a drink after I've seen her naked.

You did good - I for sure wouldn't buy a girl a drink after SHE ASKED ME. I things were going well - and we were hitting it off and she had a high IL - I would offer her a drink next time I went to get one. But if she's just mooching for a free ****tail - she's outta here.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJLiquid
I think you did well after you called her a gold digger the first time...and you should've left it at that...I am pretty sure she got the point...you shouldn't have approached her again later that evening...because that could have brought some very unnecessary drama....but other than that....you handled it well man...

-DJLiquid
Yeah...if you're going to throw a blatant insult in a girl's face, like "golddigger," don't talk to her again. You're not going to get anywhere, and it's not worth the hassle.

I was in a club once just kinda dancing, and I saw this pack of girls, and one of them was good looking so I started dancing up close to her, and her friend, who I guess was playing "security" that night, gave me this mean look and kind of pushed me away. I later happened to run into her again by accident, and she starts giving me this attitude, telling me to go dance somewhere else.

I pretty much told her, "Look...I'M dancing here. You don't have any more right to be here than me. YOU go dance over there." Of course, then this posse of AFC guys decide they're going to play Hero and tell me to go away. I was solo, so I wasn't going to start anything with them...but I learned an important lesson. Once a girl you don' t know very well shows that she's p!ssed at you, just smile and walk away. Anything else is just unnecessary drama.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i always get a kick out of the guys "protecting" their women in clubs. this vigilante attitude has got to go. if i wasn't trying to DJ and be calm and collective, these guys would be history.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
lol

that's krazy.boy uz a fool!,i do that 2 when they ask 4 something i pretend i dit dn't hear her,or change the subject and if she was fuccing with u she deserves it!imo,u shouldn't have made the 2nd remark,but who-cares!Good job:D

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that its all in the way you say it.

ive been in the same situation a bunch of times.

usually ill say somethin like:

"na, i think you should be buyin me the drink, bein that you are tryin to seduce me and all"

or you go "sure" and go over to the bar with her

"yea ill have a shot of vodka and they lady will have a coke...oh and make it on the rocks"

hell, to see the look that will be on face im more than happy to spend$1-2.

and after that you could go "ok, youll get the next one" and wink

you definatley got defensive and came off as a huge a-hole.

this is where you have to determine interest level

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
i think that its all in the way you say it.

ive been in the same situation a bunch of times.

usually ill say somethin like:

"na, i think you should be buyin me the drink, bein that you are tryin to seduce me and all"

or you go "sure" and go over to the bar with her

"yea ill have a shot of vodka and they lady will have a coke...oh and make it on the rocks"

hell, to see the look that will be on face im more than happy to spend$1-2.

and after that you could go "ok, youll get the next one" and wink

you definatley got defensive and came off as a huge a-hole.

this is where you have to determine interest level
who WOULDN'T get defensive when some b|tch assumes you will buy her FRIEND a drink. i've never had someone be so presumptuous. then she tries to push the issue further by asking me to buy her a drink.

Cecilia

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did good. :D
It's her kind that makes us all women look bad. If I'm interested in a guy, I wouldn't ask him to buy me a drink. I will offer to buy him a drink instead.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
who WOULDN'T get defensive when some b|tch assumes you will buy her FRIEND a drink. i've never had someone be so presumptuous. then she tries to push the issue further by asking me to buy her a drink.
oh seemed to have missed that in your post

well then props to ya

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ¨kudos¨ is the word for this,, but I dont know what kudos means haha,, anyway, great work!