Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I number closed

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work!

Are you sure it is best to ask her to study? Tell us the situation of who this person is and everything.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i chatted this girl up specifically with the intent of finding a study buddy, and of course practice ;)

i've seen her quite a bit, always on her own, but very smart

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it have been easier to say something like "Why don't we get together and study sometime, what's your telephone number?"

I don't get it why so many DJs think that getting the telephone number is the goal. IT'S JUST A NUMBER! You want to see the woman again right? Why not focus on that and if you get her number too, even better.

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I don't get it why so many DJs think that getting the telephone number is the goal. IT'S JUST A NUMBER! You want to see the woman again right? Why not focus on that and if you get her number too, even better.
I think seeing the number as the goal is more of a short term goal, a stepping stone. Your first goal is to get that number. Next goal, go on a date with her, and so on. It just depends how you break it down. You might look at the big picture, where others see it in steps.

evolvingnerd - I hope you aren't just stringing this girl along as some kind of "practice" for you. Don't waste her time if you are only doing this to inflate your ego. Persue girls you are actually interested in.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick up the phone.

Dial 911

Cause you need help.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stepping stone? The only way that will work is if you know how to step off of it. It doesn't do much good if the stone is in a pool of lava. :rolleyes:

E-nerd, consider being more direct and thinking BIGGER. Half stepping like that will allow a DJ with more skills to come in and blindside you. Think about it, why should she wait around for you to think up how to call and ask her out when another DJ just asks her out?

Be bold, don't follow the norm and you'll see greater success in less time.