Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i now have TWO BISEXUAL girlfriends thanks to all of you!

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats right. i have two bisexual girlfriends. first i got with one, and then she introduced me to her friend. i also lost my virginity a few days ago with the first one.

this is a success story of all success stories IMO. and i wouldnt be here where i am right now without all of you. anyone who is thinking they'll never succeed: you will! just read. keep on reading and reading. many people and posts and articles say exactly the same thing, but this is actually a good thing. i cant tell you how much i have memorized just by reading it over and over again. it took less than a year too! im sure youve read this before, but the only limitations you have are the ones in your head.

i STILL have much. but im picking it up faster and faster. its getting funner and funner. now im more onto kissing and freaking techniques. i wonder if theres a kama sutra for threesomes?

to conclude, i just want to say thank you to all those who have helped me. many of you dont even know youve helped me, but you have.

THANK YOU!

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I had 2 bisexual girlfriends for 8 months last year and NEVER got a threesome because one of them got attached and ended up hating the other one :(

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be the first to congratulate you JMan and wish with deepest sincerity that you get run over by a bus ;-)

A1