another one bites the dust
and another one gone and another one gone
another one bites the dust
hey, ..........you know the rest.

How do you think you're gonna get along'
without her when shes gone
she'll take you for everything that you had
and kick you outta your home

SORRY....Just remembered the lyrics. Man, if this rings your bell and is what you really want...good for you. I personally think its the beginning of the end, but then again, I am a RBLM haha.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations but be careful you may want to slow down. You have been going out with her for a week and you already love her?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you already LOVE her? That's happened to me and I ended up getting ****ed over in the end man.

Just wait a bit to see if you guys are actually compatible.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Will900
I now have met a girl. I hav been going out with her 4 bout a week now. She is beautiful, kind and caring. I love her to bits. Thanks for all the advice people have been posting on this site, it has really helped thanks again.
You love her after only 1 week? WOW! I don't want to rain on your parade so congradulations on finding someone that you (think) that you love.

I do hope it works out for you and her. I will keep watch on your screen name in the next few months.

My warning is to keep doing what you did and being the DJ you were before you met her. That is the person whom she is attracted to. If you try to flip the script and start acting like a AFC as your post is showing you will lose her.

Forewarned....

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its not love. You're just getting a kind of atention you aint used to.

ParkBenchRomance

Reaction score
I now have met a girl. I hav been going out with her 4 bout a week now. She is beautiful, kind and caring. I love her to bits. Thanks for all the advice people have been posting on this site, it has really helped thanks again.
Awesome feeling, happy for you