Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I noticed women over 28 find me attractive but not under

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I find a woman staring at me I find she is at least 26 or 28 , is there any way to reduce that number to 22 and 23 ? is there any body here that find 22 and something women checking him while he is around 30 or more ?

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a maturity thing. Most young women are most attracted to men their own age. Then somewhere in their late 20’s many women begin to see men their own age as immature and start taking an interest in men in their 30’s and 40’s.

There are younger women who take an interest in older men but it is not so common. When I was 46 I had a fling with a woman who was 23. She got a thrill out of the fact that she was dating a man twice her age. Recently there has been an 18yr old cutie down the street who has been flirting with me. I doubt it will lead to anything though.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory that the much you increase your value the much you can attract younger women ,it could be look , wealth or power .

muhnkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 35 and I have been hit on by as low as a 17 year old (15, if you count her little sister who was egging her on) who did it right in front of her mother in the butcher's shop a few months back. Now, she was a taller girl wearing a volleyball uniform, so I'm guessing that fed into some of her willingness to "go there".

There was the 21 year old virgin bridesmaid at my oldest niece's wedding who made it abundantly clear she would liked to have lost her virginity to me.

An endless supply of college girls. Just the other night I was out at a club in a college town. Every guy in the place was hitting on this chick who was extremely drunk and horny. I took a quick grind with her and then abandoned her. At the end of the night, guess who she came chasing after trying to grab my arm and talk with? Me.

Had a two-year fling with a cute 20 y.o. (23 at the end) Puerto Rican waitress who wanted a LTR when I was 33. She actually stayed in town after she graduated college just for me. When she figured out I was not ever going to settle down, she finally sucked it up and went back home.

So . . . yes, there are guys who get that attention.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone also notice the older ones glance at your crotch?

Since I've upped my eye contact a bit I've really started to notice it, wtf!! Haha, I find it a bit weird to be honest, I guess that's what it feels like when we stare at their boobs.

Anyway, back to the op, the young girls probably check you out mate, they just don't have the self confidence that comes with age to sit and do it blatantly, every now and then you can catch them but its like a split second.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muhnkee said:
I'm 35 and I have been hit on by as low as a 17 year old (15, if you count her little sister who was egging her on) who did it right in front of her mother in the butcher's shop a few months back. Now, she was a taller girl wearing a volleyball uniform, so I'm guessing that fed into some of her willingness to "go there".

There was the 21 year old virgin bridesmaid at my oldest niece's wedding who made it abundantly clear she would liked to have lost her virginity to me.

An endless supply of college girls. Just the other night I was out at a club in a college town. Every guy in the place was hitting on this chick who was extremely drunk and horny. I took a quick grind with her and then abandoned her. At the end of the night, guess who she came chasing after trying to grab my arm and talk with? Me.

Had a two-year fling with a cute 20 y.o. (23 at the end) Puerto Rican waitress who wanted a LTR when I was 33. She actually stayed in town after she graduated college just for me. When she figured out I was not ever going to settle down, she finally sucked it up and went back home.

So . . . yes, there are guys who get that attention.
That is very interesting .
Do you have muscles or you look younger , what is the secret behind that ?

Anyone also notice the older ones glance at your crotch?
I noticed that too, the cant help but look down ,I think because they found us more sexy

muhnkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
That is very interesting .
Do you have muscles or you look younger , what is the secret behind that ?
I have been told I look 30 since I turned 15. Strangely, this held up even after I went over age 30. Least anticipated, but . . . I'll take it.

The biggest overt aspect of my game is I dress well everywhere I go. I live in a part of the country where the guys dress like Kurt Cobain is still alive, so . . . it's pretty easy to stand out just by putting on a decent button-down shirt. Making it funnier, the chick around here seem to go really hard, dressing completely to the 9s even in dive bars!! The economics of those two behaviors is hilarious, to say the least.

I'm 6'2" and 250 lbs. Athletic enough that women who check out my online dating profile tell me I should not be listing myself as "a little extra" for weight.

To say the least, I easily stand out in most of the crowds I'm in.

The best advice anyone can ever give you is:

1. Get in better shape and get a little sun. Fitness signals matter. No woman is going to screw a pasty gimp.

2. Dress slightly better than the chicks you're aiming to bang. Status signals mean a LOT to women.

3. Learn to approach.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muhnkee said:
I have been told I look 30 since I turned 15. Strangely, this held up even after I went over age 30. Least anticipated, but . . . I'll take it.

The biggest overt aspect of my game is I dress well everywhere I go. I live in a part of the country where the guys dress like Kurt Cobain is still alive, so . . . it's pretty easy to stand out just by putting on a decent button-down shirt. Making it funnier, the chick around here seem to go really hard, dressing completely to the 9s even in dive bars!! The economics of those two behaviors is hilarious, to say the least.

I'm 6'2" and 250 lbs. Athletic enough that women who check out my online dating profile tell me I should not be listing myself as "a little extra" for weight.

1. Get in better shape and get a little sun. Fitness signals matter. No woman is going to screw a pasty gimp.

2. Dress slightly better than the chicks you're aiming to bang. Status signals mean a LOT to women.

3. Learn to approach.
I've found a new brother! :D

This sounds a lot like me. Although to be fair, it sounds like you would look a bit better. But I still get enough. Last year and long into this year I was seeing a girl who was eleven years younger than me, slim and sweet and cute as a button. I look several years younger than I am, and part of it comes from being slim and working out.

About the OP, attraction when you are above thirty. Here's a tip: look at old TV shows, like Friends and The Office, early seasons and late seasons. Look at Chandler in Friends and Jim in The Office. What lowers their looks the most in the later seasons?

Fat cheeks.

Fat in your face makes you look older and less attractive. A slim face makes you look a lot younger. And of course, when the face is slim the whole body will be.

There are other TV shows that could be used as examples, but I forget them now. But really, looking at the late seasons of a show, and then going back to the early seasons, is really an eye opener. The few extra years on the actors don't matter so much, unless there is extra fat involved.

Which is a good reason for all of us to stop eating goddamn wheat. Stop eating bread and pasta. Stop getting 60 percent of your calories from carbohydrates, it should be only 15 percent, and studies show that is not bad for you at all. Maybe zero percent carbs would be dangerous, but you will never get there.

Quitting wheat also gives you better skin. If you often have skin rashes, or problems "down there", they are likely to be reduced or disappear entirely. Many also testify that migraines have been reduced by quitting wheat. Food for thought.

Stop eating wheat, and stop eating rice and - most of the time - potatoes too. And of course sugar. See the results in just a few weeks, it is amazing. Makes you look younger, and takes care of your skin better. I add mushroom and cabbage to the plate as a replacement for pasta, rice and potatoes, works like a charm. Had chicken and raw agaricus bisporus (the common mushroom today for dinner.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muhnkee said:

3. Learn to approach.
I think I have to work on my physical more , according to current fetness program I should be under 80 KG before christams , let see if I can make it

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
….Which is a good reason for all of us to stop eating goddamn wheat. Stop eating bread and pasta. Stop getting 60 percent of your calories from carbohydrates, it should be only 15 percent, and studies show that is not bad for you at all. Maybe zero percent carbs would be dangerous, but you will never get there.

Quitting wheat also gives you better skin. If you often have skin rashes, or problems "down there", they are likely to be reduced or disappear entirely. Many also testify that migraines have been reduced by quitting wheat. Food for thought.

Stop eating wheat, and stop eating rice and - most of the time - potatoes too. And of course sugar….
Wheat isn’t the problem or potatoes. The problem is the stuff people put on them. Carbohydrates are the stuff that gives athletes energy. It is the sugary substances and butter fat that are put on them that are the problem. I eat more carbs than meat and have a body women love and I have great skin. Red meat is the real killer.,

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
Every time I find a woman staring at me I find she is at least 26 or 28 , is there any way to reduce that number to 22 and 23 ? is there any body here that find 22 and something women checking him while he is around 30 or more ?
Sounds to me you're giving off some sort of beta provider vibe and they're keying in on it as the wall approaches.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, people tell me I look 19-25, so that could be it. Always attracted younger girls, and immature 30+ sluts. But they like dem pretty boys who dress to impress, look out-going and social and "cool", and have nice things.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Sounds to me you're giving off some sort of beta provider vibe and they're keying in on it as the wall approaches.
It could be , but even some married women who only looking for some fun finding me attractive, but no real interest from women under 25. they avoid looking in my eyes, when they talk with me,and not smile at all and finish the conversation ASAP . in other words they try to end the interact as soon as possible.
is that what women do when they find some one not attractive( I used to be the handsome guy ) ? and her I am not talking about hitting on them , just a polite interaction like friends visit

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key word is noticed. Older women tend to be more direct and less shy about what they want.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The key word is noticed. Older women tend to be more direct and less shy about what they want.
are you saying it could be younger women are just more conservative in showing their interest , I feel like they are signs of "pre-rejection" as they are not even giving a chance to any thing ?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
are you saying it could be younger women are just more conservative in showing their interest , I feel like they are signs of "pre-rejection" as they are not even giving a chance to any thing ?
Anecdote isn't evidence, but in my experience I find that to be the case. Younger women try to play it cool. Older women tend to be a bit more aggressive. I've had younger women admit they were interested only after I made a move. Until I did, I saw no real signs of interest other than fleeting eye contact.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go after what you want, let the cards fall where they may.

If after action, you see you're not getting what you want, reassess and figure out what it will take to achieve your goals

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Anecdote isn't evidence, but in my experience I find that to be the case. Younger women try to play it cool. Older women tend to be a bit more aggressive. I've had younger women admit they were interested only after I made a move. Until I did, I saw no real signs of interest other than fleeting eye contact.
I second this experience and is also what I eluded to in my earlier post. Younger chicks are filled with insecurities (even the hot ones) and play it cool sometimes even cold.

Keep an eye out for the younger girls you regularly catch with fleeting glances.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Good to know, I didnt want to fool myself.