Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i never thought i'd ask for advice here

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time I've asked for advice on this board. Here's the deal.

Most of the girls in my Astronomy class had something for me over the semester. Most of them I ignored, but I focused on one (let's call her K).

I couldn't make good conversation with her. She was pretty aloof. No chemistry, at least two flakes. Whatever. But she still tries to get me to go to shows with her (she's some emo girl, i'm a rocker guy type).

Another one, I ignored ( let's call her J). I wasn't interested in her. She made me nervous by constantly touching and flirting with me. She was too forward. The last girl I had dated was that forward. It creeped me out. She was a HB8, but **** it. Not worth my time.

Fast forward a few weeks, about the middle of the semester. She (J, and the rest of the post will be about her also) kept trying to get to study with me. Bear in mind that I'm completely neurotic. I kept blowing her off because I thought she was trying to use me to get a better grade. She invited me to a play. I went and there was poor chemistry. I was shy.

She made some more advances. I kept aloof. I seriously have some trust issues.

I invited her to a party. I seemed kinda desperate. I didn't like her, but I wanted some action. I invited her to study a second time. Flaked on me.

I started being a total **** to her again, started telling her to shut up when she told me I was cute, started making friends with her best friend. Sexual vibes between me and her friend, but she had a boyfriend. Her friend told me she cheated on all her past boyfriends but she was in love with her current one. ******** for "don't make a move, buster." She also has a thing for me, but she's caught up on her boyfriend, and she's too good of a friend to make a move on. But I think she's way hot.

But I digress. Fast forward to end of semester. I get together a study group. I have everyone's phone number in the class. I was networking everything. I was going to class 50% of the time and getting an A when everyone else was struggling. Everyone sees me as the smart guy who always talks to everyone.

HB8 shows up to the group late, and I'm the only one there working on Ethics. We start talking. Decent chemistry. We hung out for over two hours talking. But I continue being a ****, calling her stupid, just being a ****ing *******. I didn't really like her, but I was attracted. I didn't want her getting anywhere close to me. I told her everything I thought negatively about her. She told me everything she had thought negatively about me. We are totally blunt. I told her I had changed her mind about her, then I cracked a joke that she still had a lot to prove, but in a funny way. She looks offended. I tell her to hug me. She does. I tell her to get the **** out. Haha.

Over the next few days, we hang out about 20 hours total. We study together. We get in fights. I tell her she's a pain in the ass and throw her books out of her hand when she tells me to get to studying and stop checking out girls. She grabs my phone and throws it. We make a scene in the study room, both acting angry but having grins on our faces. I tell people she's on her period. She calls me an *******. We sit back down and act pissed a bit more.

Okay, so here's where things **** up a little. I'm hyped on amphetamine, feeling like ****. She's doing the same and talking entirely too much. I tell her to shut the **** up and be quiet. I tell her to hold me, because "I'm feeling emo." We get into a conversation about love and relationships. We let each other know we're not looking for anything. I let her know how I sabotage things with girls because I don't want to get close.

I **** up with my body language and start telling her how when I start liking someone, I try to think up all the bad things about them. I think she caught on that I liked her. I hope not. Bear in mind I was on drugs and not thinking clearly.

I keep asking her to hold me. She does. We do a lot of kino.

I start being more nice.

She gets me coffee. I ask her if she used my money to buy her coffee, again being paranoid. She says no. I don't trust anyone.

Throughout this whole time, there was a ton of chemistry and a ton of flirting. Even her saying "I just want to **** you" in a joking way. Also her saying she'll suck my ****, in a joking way. And "I'm magnetically attracted to you." I blush, and she laughs. Lots of stuff. Me being a ****. Having fun. Telling her she's wrong about stuff. Being weird and quirky. Us both being insecure.

Fast forward to party on Saturday night post-finals. She is working late and isn't there yet. Her best friend Reese says she "talks about me." I don't inquire further. I give a disinterested "cool." I regret not inquiring further. I was drunk. I've only known this girl really for a week, and she's already talking about me to her friends? I like her also.

She comes and hugs me when she gets to the party. I was feeling spooked. I had started feeling a lot for this girl. I am quiet, but when I hug her I spin her around. I go back to the keg. I'm quite drunk at this point. She talks to her friend. I slam the door, not because I'm mad but because I'm drunk. Perhaps it's because I'm mad that I like her but am frozen from doing anything because I like her. When I like people and they like me, I can't be real with them. I can't be myself. I lock up. I'm very afraid of getting close.

She comes in and asks me why I slammed the door. I tell her it was because I was drunk. She closes it again.

She leaves while I talk to other people and forget about her. I'm too drunk to have any kind of attention span. I get out and I ask where she is. They say she left. I roll my eyes.

On Monday, I call her to see if she's going to the Isis show. She calls back about 1 hour before Isis comes on, during the show, and she says she is just getting back from San Antonio and can't make it. I act like I don't care and will be happy seeing Isis anyway, and I get off the phone immediately without talking anymore to her.

I have fun and meet a lot of people at the show. My connections are just teeming. Things have never been going better at this point. My band is starting up, I'm meeting a bunch of metal people who know their ****, girls are flowing.

But I have a problem. I won't be seeing this girl for a month. I have fallen for her. One-itis. I have a lot of other girls. I will be getting play within the next week. I will continue playing the fields. She is off ****ing some guy in New Jersey. I don't actually care at all, because I'll be ****ing some girls in Texas. She's a player. I'm a player.

I still want her. I'm just so scared of anything meaningful. I don't know whether to call her. I don't want her to have any power. I need to be in control. I don't want to end up supplicating. I really want to call her to get her to come to my hometown and hang with me. I'm not sure she will. If she won't, I feel like I will have lost power.

I'll be seeing her a lot when the semester starts up again after the break. We both hit up the same music venue. I don't want the chemistry to be dead between us though since we're going to have a month break. I don't know if it will be. If I don't call her to hang out, I won't be talking to her.

I am having a hard time making the transition from ******* to guy who wants to be with her. I don't want to lose her by liking her. Lots of guys like her. How do I distinguish myself? This is such a hard time for me.

Advice please. Do I wait it out and be certain that I won't **** anything up but risk having the chemistry die? Maybe the chemistry won't die. Or should I call her immediately and take the risk of rejection? Help.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When she said she wanted to suck you off, you should've just whipped it out and told her to do it. You're already an a$$hole anyway, why not go the whole distance?

From the last couple of paragraphs, it sounds like you've already LOST power.

Look, this whole thing is torn from the pages of some asylum inmate's journal, so I wouldn't recommend fvcking around with any other girl in this way, but it looks like, by some twist of fate, you've got something going on here, so I'd say just roll with it. It sounds like you being a d!ck to her has turned her on, and now you want to be mister I-Love-You?? How do you think THAT is going to work out?

That's right...it's not.

I'd say keep doing what you're doing, but as soon as you get her alone, pin her against the wall and plant one right on her. Don't ask...just take. I'm not saying rape her, but let her know taht you want something and since she likes you being a jerk so much, you're gonna be a jerk and take it.

Dude...I'm getting a boner just thinking about this. :eek:

See how she reacts to it. She may just be stunned, or she may start acting confused and asking about "what it means" (if she does that, don't explain it to her, just give her a sh!t-eating grin and keep walking), or she may want you to just f00k her right there against the wall.

If she freaks out or starts trying to cover her face, turn away, say "no", etc, just freaking walk away from her. Tell her you're not going to waste time with some tease.

Again, I wouldn't do this with any other girl, but it sounds like that's the kind of relationship you guys have. So stick with it. You can close on her sexually/romantically, but it doesn't mean you have to lose the bad-ass image she fell for in the FIRST place and be Mr. Teddy-Bears and Candy-Hearts. :p

By the way, something tells me this is probably NOT going to be much in the long-term. Keep that in mind.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's not going to work out in the long term, but a decent fling would be good.

I never lost power at the end. She didn't flake on me. She was genuinely having problems. She wanted to go to the Isis show regardless of me.

I think I will just wait it out over a month and the first thing I do when I see her next is say something like, "*****, you haven't talked to me in a month." I still have a really good shot if I can play it right. I think I'll lose her if I show real interest in her and try to get her to come to my hometown. Yeah, you know what. **** it. I have other *****es. She'll come. This attitude will kill me if I let it. I am going to kill my feelings and forget about her until next month.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
And what the **** do you mean it looks like it's from some asylum inmate's journal?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Synthesize
I also think some of your advice was dumb. Next please.
Well I think the whole situation and your entire scope of behavior toward this chick was dumb.

But it turned HER on, didn't it?? ;)

Lay off the amphetamine, kid.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was finals week. That's why I was using amphetamines.

I wasn't trying to win her over. I was being myself and playing it by ear. You can criticize my game all you want, but it worked. Scores of guys stumble for her, and none of them come close to what I've accomplished. You can see quite clearly that I'm no AFC. I was myself, confident in myself, and I've hooked her. I know what to do now after thinking about it. I'll keep my distance and play it out. Thanks.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{{{{ -^ woah ^- }}}}

Wow... quiet the story u have there....

A few things that i suggest...

1) By acting the way u did at that party, weather u wanted to or not, u DID hurt her feelings.

2) She does like u, alot. ( I can tell this by obvious signs of how she acted towards you)

3) She also has an ego problem and is scared of rejection, so she was trying to let u know that she does like u (when she was saying "i wanna **** you" etc as a joke[i spk from experiance])

4) You also need to make up YOUR mind if u are willing to go out with her, and be loyal etc, this is a hard decision for a person in your position, but that decision needs to made 1st, before doing ANYTHING else.

5) If you are really scared of rejection, then hint to her that u like her... say to her (after spkking about other things and getting on to that subject) so if i had to ask you out, what would u say?" remember that u are talking about the 2 of you and about relationships etc before u ask her that, so she prob wont even realise ur intention by asking her that.

6) and if u want to know if u should phone her or not, well the answer to that is YES. Right now she probably thinks that u dont really give a damn about her, and she is hurt, and she might even be TRYING to get over whatever feeling she had for you... but if u phone her and say to her "you know, i actually kinda miss you, i really want you to come back already so we can hang out more." By her reaction / answer to this, u should already know if she likes u back. but that phonecall is needed, and as soon as possible, BEFORE she meets some other guy that will help her get "over" you.

I look forward to hearing how it goes.;)

Goodluck.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
She also told me she isn't looking for a relationship, and I told her the same. If that makes any impact. But who says they're lookign for a relationship? I don't ****ing know if I want a relationship with this girl. ****.

Not to mention, at this very moment, she's in New Jersey right now ****ing Dave, some band guy/model who has a big thing for her. Should I bother calling her? I am probably going to call her today.

I'm going to sleep. I hate this bull**** so much. I hate when I start liking girls. I don't even think she ****ing deserves it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the phonecall already!

I also think that your attitude towards her was abit too "harsh" ... so now she is probably THINKING of you, but thinking that it is nothing cause u dont really care about her. So i think its time u pick up that phone and do what u need to do, and stop wasting more time. :rolleyes:

But are u SURE that this is the girl u REALLY want and are willing to have a relationship with? cause if all u want is a 1 time thing with her, then u should of done it already, LONG ago, but like u said, i have "fallen for her" which means that u DO really care for her, but u gave her a completely different message by the way that u acted towards her, especially at that party.

U also need to get rid of that fear of rejection.. u live your life once, if u are not willing to take "chances" then u are the only one that will be loosing out, not only with her, but probably with many others in the future too.

"Rejection is the key to sexual prosperity" <--- remember that;)

Now go on and PHONE HER ALREADY!

Let us know how it goes.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

Originally posted by Synthesize
She also told me she isn't looking for a relationship, and I told her the same. If that makes any impact. But who says they're lookign for a relationship? I don't ****ing know if I want a relationship with this girl. ****.

Not to mention, at this very moment, she's in New Jersey right now ****ing Dave, some band guy/model who has a big thing for her. Should I bother calling her? I am probably going to call her today.

I'm going to sleep. I hate this bull**** so much. I hate when I start liking girls. I don't even think she ****ing deserves it.
Well if neither of you want a relationship, then what is the big deal here? when she gets back, get with her and F*ck her all u want... thats what she wants from you, and what you want from her.

What you 2 have for eachother is attraction and longing for one another/desire.... how could u possibly of "fallen" for her if u dont wish to even have a relationship with her?

I think u need to take a time out and take some time to rethink ur feelings for her, and what u REALLY want from her.

But if its just an attraction thing, then when she gets back, the 2 of u must get togeather, and fulfill eachothers sexual desires for one another.

Laterz...

jiro77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call her while she's away...When she gets back you 2 can talk about what each other did while you were apart. Let her know how much fun you had when she was gone. You can't control her, but you can control how you feel.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this ****ing story is some **** up ****! I've never heard of this kinda crazy bull**** in my life.... Shes with some other guy, your alone, but everyone likes you, you have trust and other issues, your on amphetatmines and so is she, you offended her, you wer drunk and didnt hook up, she obviously wanted you, now shes with another guy.... Man this bull**** is FVCKED!!!!!!!! Man I'm not taking this **** seriously, its toooooooo many fukcing questionable moves, beliefs and things said, it all seems like some movie, like "A perfect Mind" where he thougth he was working for the government and he could see translations and ****, but in this case its chicks..... maybe I'm wrong, but this is ****ed up! I need a drink after reading this......

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true I might need some therapy, but the only reason I was doing the drugs is that it was finals. I do less substances than the vast majority of the population. Finals were an exception. These amphetamines were a prescription drug (Adderall, specifically).

J has 3 other guys who are possibilities for her, two of which are out of state. Honestly, I think two of them are superficial and just want to **** her like they **** a lot of other girls (they're all band guys lol). One of them is genuine, but he's an AFC.

I personally have 6 girls right now, two of which are here and waiting for me when I get back from my hometown when the semester starts, and 3 of which are at my hometown. Of course, I just want to **** all of them and that's it. J is one of the 6 that's the exception.

I'm so confused, but this isn't anything new. I dropped her a message at 10am today and she didn't call back. If she doesn't call back, I get over her by ****ing the myriad of girls in my hometown and start from scratch when we see each other again when the semester starts.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem here is your fear.

You fear everything and your hiding behind your "A55hole" persona.

Well whatever. you'd probably be able to bag this chick if you were able to identify how the fvck you got her interested in the first place.

It wasn't your game that go her interested - it was plane luck. Your fear - caused you to act like an A-hole - which in turn turned her on. Excitment and all that cr@p.

The bottom line here, is that if you could control what your doing - you'd be fvcking her already. But you can't.

One day you may accidently find yourself in with some hottie - but until you grab your life and b@lls ain't gonna happen.

My advice on your specific question is to call her. Wait a little while then call out of the blue.

Make some sh#t up. Tell her you just finished watching a porno and thought of her. Some sh#t like that. It should fit in well with your character.

By the way - Slick's advice was pretty spot on.

You should just take her. That will go well with what you've been doing.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there was a lot of truth in many of your posts, and I took much of it to heart. I don't think any of you had the complete truth, however. Regardless, she didn't return my call, for whatever reason. It's my chance to get over her.

I'm happy I got some kind of closure in this situation. Now I hope she doesn't call back, because that will make me fret again. Jesus Christ, I hope she doesn't call back.

I met some cool girl at a party tonight who invited me to a dance on New Years. I'll **** a few girls at my hometown and hit that girl up on New Years, then I'll hit up T and L afterward. No worries. Nothing lost. She wasn't right for me anyway.

Thanks for the advice.

And yes, I know I'm crazy.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The End

Synthesize: I wish you the best of luck for the future, and look forward to hearing about your future experiances;)

*phew* ... what a thread!:p

Laterz...