Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I never chase women.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Why do you assume you have to chase them?And what do you define as "chasing"?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^Why do you assume you have to chase them?And what do you define as "chasing"?
For me, I assume I have to chase because it is the proactive thing to do. Without chasing, or moving, I would get nowhere. The american dream is built around chasing. Most chase their own tails, but that is beside the point.

I define chasing as seeing and seducing. I see far more women out there than I could handle if they introduced themselves to me. So I play my role as a hunter and actively experience the world instead of letting the world confront me and do the introducing.

The world responds to my advances.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want rejection and you damn sure don't want girls who put out then go crazy within a week ...or do you?

That's why the system i have been using is the best way to approach things.

Selective approaches>>Shotgunning.

It filters out the bs'ers and the non-intersted saving you a whole lot of time and giving you a nice,steady rotation of mostly hassle-free women.

The trick is to focus on the look.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you assume you have to chase them?And what do you define as "chasing"?
Up to this point I've never attracted women (at least none I would like to attract). What other choice do I have but to approach as many women as possible? It's not like there's a parade of available HB's trouping around wherever I go.
Once I learn how to demonstate VALUE, then I don't think approaching will be a problem. Right now I don't have that down.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its just a different level of the "chase"

you are a fvcking man, a hunter. You hunt, you chase.

but setting up a good trap and waiting for the prey to fall in is still hunting.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want rejection and you damn sure don't want girls who put out then go crazy within a week ...or do you?
No rejection? Man, do the bootcamp. Rejection is a good thing, I see where your philosophy comes into play, but you can attain the same degree of success when you force rejection.

After a while following DJ clues you can get some girls to go crazy for you, because they can tell you just want them to reject you... That's something that has to be taught. Deep down it's hard to teach, on the surface even to me my words mangle the possibilities.

Crazy girls are amazing too, I guess some people just aren't prepared to taste the fruits of life...

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist

but setting up a good trap and waiting for the prey to fall in is still hunting.

You're my favorite cologne

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine that you could get all girls that you want. That is what most of us guys dream about. You cant achieve this by approaching just the girls that are attracted to you before your approach.

Although I don't agree with not chasing women I tend to go just for girls that show interest. You cant call this a seduction it's more like not scaring the girl of because she already likes you and you know that.

If you want to be great then you should be able to attract all girls regardless if they like you or not in the initial phase.

You just have to approach if you want to improve your game or if you look bad and girls don't have interest in your looks.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with what he is saying. only thing i disagree with is solely relying on b.l. from women.

if your attracted to her, go make the approach. rejection is guaranteed.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having balls to approach hot women doesn't prove a damn thing.

Those guys on Jackass and wildboys take greate physical risks each and every episode,right?But does that make them athletes?

Hell no.

So why would you assume that approaching (and consequently getting rejected) alot of women makes you a better dj than therest?

It's the style of approach,the quality of the women, the success rate that makes you a player not the amount.

Quality>Quantity.

The goal is not to get rejected,guys.Common sense.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist

It's not the same thing.Screw the analogy.

Approaching random women and praying to god you don't say somnething stupid as you run game isn't quite the same as approaching women that arleady steamy or that have even already approached you.

Nowhere near the same thing.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the same thing.Screw the analogy.

Approaching random women and praying to god you don't say somnething stupid as you run game isn't quite the same as approaching women that arleady steamy or that have even already approached you.

Nowhere near the same thing.
wrong, but ok.

you are significantly limiting yourself.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^How?

If you know how to interpret signals then you would know that i'm not limiting myself at all.

Difference here is attraction..I get plenty of signals...I guess by where this thread is going most ss'ers don't?

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i see what your saying, but you really are limiting yourself...this method can still be as affective if you do approach...all your really saying is you don't approach and don't chase...you can approach, create attraction, and still have them chase...i also rely on the way you do it, but am not going to lie to my own testosterone in chicks am attracted to and want to get at.