Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need your technical help! (Cheating)

alpha_as_h311

Reaction score
hey everyone i ended a 2 year relationship. before i move on , i need to know the truth PLEASE. Does anyone know of any way to hack a phone remotely? I will pay you! Anything! Just please help me im breaking into pieces I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Thank you kindly , men
PM me please

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a guy thats tagged as alpha as hell...your not very alpha.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ended the relationship for a reason. That reason is all you need. If you need more, give us some background on what happened and we'll likely tell you what happened.

Serenity

Reaction score
Hacking is illegal, enough said.

I think this thread should be removed on the basis of that.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hacking is illegal, enough said.

I think this thread should be removed on the basis of that.
the thing that women make us do. OP, you have to be careful about what you post on the internet, just a written record of you thinking about doing something ilegal can be troubles for you.
I empathize with you, I really do, but you will have to suck it up and do your best to move on. You can do this mate.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
hey everyone i ended a 2 year relationship. before i move on , i need to know the truth PLEASE. Does anyone know of any way to hack a phone remotely? I will pay you! Anything! Just please help me im breaking into pieces I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH
No you're not. No you don't.

Stop whining, pleading and bullsh*tting yourself are what you need to do.

alpha_as_h311

Reaction score
I don't care if you guys tell me to move on I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH! This isnt some joke. Im serious im freaking pissed that no one can help me. Ive seen it done before i just dont know how

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off trying your luck elsewhere. The dark web maybe. But then you face the large possibility of finding scammers and extortionists who may end up hacking you instead.

Bro, if you're not married to this girl then she really didn't "cheat" on you. You lived in an illusion for the past few years and now that it's crumbled and you can't get your fix from this female you're beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. If you sense that she may have copulated with another man chances are she has. I've been in your predicament before and I know that telling you to calm down will only make things worse. Do you need someone to talk to? Shoot me a PM if you want.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't care if you guys tell me to move on I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH! This isnt some joke. Im serious im freaking pissed that no one can help me. Ive seen it done before i just dont know how
No you don't, not knowing won't kill you. Wake the fvck up and move on before you do something stupid and fvck it up more for yourself. Even though I technically could help you hack someone I won't help you break the law, it's illegal and highly unethical.

I don't care if you're pissed, deal with it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you kindly , men
PM me please
Throw a voice activated recorder in the car up under the foot well. Collect it after a week. You will hear enough on that to let you know whats going on. Cheaters do most of their cheating convos in the car, if they live with other people. It takes them several minutes of driving off and they are in all sort of explicit convos.

You will want to more details and specifics. It's just a lifestyle that this person has chosen so it's not an accident, and there is plenty of sneaking around. Many of the GNO's ( Girls Nights Outs ) are potential hookup nights. She might not hookup on all the nights she does a GNO but occasionally she does. She has the double edge of not needing d1ck because she has some at home, but also that she can do what she wants to because home isn't leaving her. So they will hook up with players and people on the tips of everyones tongues and in peoples ears.

She will fit the environments that she is being a part of and do what they do.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing the past doesn't change it.

Grow a pair OP and move on. Lack of closure is awful but it fades with time.

Start healing now and stop holding onto something that's hurting you.,

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing the past doesn't change it.

Grow a pair OP and move on. Lack of closure is awful but it fades with time.

Start healing now and stop holding onto something that's hurting you.,
It doesn't change it, but it validates that his concerns were true.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is DONE is DONE. Simple. NEXT.
Your right. If it's done because it was too much "bad energy", too many "excuses", or a bad "gut" feeling over time, then there is usually a very good reason for this.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to retrieve old texts, but if you get hold of her phone, there are free apps that you can install on her phone that that will basically be hidden (no icon). All of her texts will be viewable on a website you can log into. I had to do this to find out my kids my mom was cheating a long time ago.

But, the best advice is just to move on. You might be mad right now, but one day you will look back and regret you didn't just move one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to retrieve old texts, but if you get hold of her phone, there are free apps that you can install on her phone that that will basically be hidden (no icon). All of her texts will be viewable on a website you can log into. I had to do this to find out my kids my mom was cheating a long time ago.

But, the best advice is just to move on. You might be mad right now, but one day you will look back and regret you didn't just move one.
On many of the phones SMS messages even deleted are still saved in the phone. So they can be retrieved.

Serenity

Reaction score
On many of the phones SMS messages even deleted are still saved in the phone. So they can be retrieved.
He's asking to hack a phone remotely, meaning he has no physical access to it. If he just had the phone in his hands it would be easy, but he doesn't because they've broken up. Hacking a phone remotely is very difficult, they're coded specifically to protect against such vulnerability.

alpha_as_h311

Reaction score
He's asking to hack a phone remotely, meaning he has no physical access to it. If he just had the phone in his hands it would be easy, but he doesn't because they've broken up. Hacking a phone remotely is very difficult, they're coded specifically to protect against such vulnerability.
Thanks to you and the people who responded genuinely. I truly appreciate it. You guys need to know I'm devastated to the point of physical stress and pain. I still need to access her texts and instagram messages. The reason why i am asking is because it is possible and it has been done before to Me. I had an ex BPD in the past who managed to hack my phone, listen to my phone conversations, access texts and emails everything on my phone even if i switched phones, she could read my texts.

@mrgoodstuff . Interesting, didn't know. Do you know how ? I don't have access to her car btw, She doesnt even have one lol

@Young OG Thanks man. I appreciate your bro-warmth. But i think i would like to know the truth so I can be settled and at peace. I don't mind paying people to do this or whatever it takes man. I'm serious

If it is ILLEGAL, guys, why was it done to me? I had an iphone 4s back then. Even now she is still able to spy on me and see who's my new gf or who im dating. Right now i have a Samsung s5 and she knew when i broke up with my recent ex. As soon as she found out, she texted me. We have no mutual friends nothing. I dont share my private life with friends even . We never spoke ever as i ignored her texts completely ever since i left. So don't tell me it is not possible or somehow she found out from someone because that is not true. She has been a freaking pest for 4 years