Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need to stop looking for perfection.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kicking myself in the ass right now. So there was this girl I would run into on my way to work. We would make small talk and she would always show interest. But why was I hesitating to ask her out? She kind of had a beak nose. It really isn't that bad, so I decided to ask her out the next time I see her...which was today. Did I ask her out? No...because I didn't like the way she was dressed...WTF is wrong with me?

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do this too. I got way too picky and crossed everyone off my list for minor appearance flaws. I don't do that as much anymore, unless she has a personality issue then its done lol.

I think with time you'll come full about and start giving yourself a little more freedom in appearance. I think its part of the internalization of the alpha male, selectiveness, knowing what you want state of minds.... after it gets in your head and is stuck there it will loosen up a bit.

As for the girl... just throw your preference to the wind and say 'Okay I might not like the way she looks, but its for my experience to ask her number or for a date.'

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have said, lay the foundation then get picky. In other words, make sure you can be picky before you are that picky.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
I always have said, lay the foundation then get picky. In other words, make sure you can be picky before you are that picky.
Good advice. But if you aren't attracted to the woman, is it even worth it (beak nose and all)?

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news: I ran into the girl again the other day, I asked her out and got her number! Bad news: During the date I find out she has a boyfriend...why couldn't she just say she had a boyfriend instead of giving me her number? Lady, I don't want to go out with you if you have a boyfriend...oh well. I don't think I'll next her competely, maybe she has some good looking female friends.

Reaction score
Berlex said:
Good news: I ran into the girl again the other day, I asked her out and got her number! Bad news: During the date I find out she has a boyfriend...why couldn't she just say she had a boyfriend instead of giving me her number? Lady, I don't want to go out with you if you have a boyfriend...oh well. I don't think I'll next her competely, maybe she has some good looking female friends.
Two scenarios here:

1. She does not have a b/f but said she did so that you won't call her again - she doesn't like you!

2. She has a b/f and as most hors do - she won't leave him until she finds another pimp - nonetheless - she doesn't like you!

Both have the same outcome - she rejected you for whatever reason!

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Two scenarios here:

1. She does not have a b/f but said she did so that you won't call her again - she doesn't like you!

2. She has a b/f and as most hors do - she won't leave him until she finds another pimp - nonetheless - she doesn't like you!

Both have the same outcome - she rejected you for whatever reason!
It's number 2, she has a b/f...I did some stalking on facebook. Though it just said she's in a "relationship," I'm in a "relationship" with Brook Burke on facebook so I guess it could be 1.

Last edited:

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i LOLed at the post...

coz i was like this too...right now...

i think theres nothing wrong with it because youre just loking for a woman thats right for you...

but if you want toget laid fast,hehe...