Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some nice shoes. How do you select nice shoes?

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Some of you have HORRIBLE, and i mean HORRIBLE taste.

On the day to day i sport either puma romas http://www.zappos.com/n/p?dp=1559246&c=7994

or my white chucks.
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/605461/c/3124.html

I like these adidas...
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/athletic/adidas_decade_racewalk_wht.htm

if i had extra cash and the need to look pimpish id buy some gucci loafers.
No offence man but those are some pretty standard styles...Chucks have been beaten to death anyway, at least in this corner of the world.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FM, you have a good taste, leave the sneakers / nikes / etc to the kids / rapper wannabes.

I think your main problem is wearing dressy shoes with street clothes (jeans/t shirt). If you're gonna dress with class, you either do it properly or don't do it at all man.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
No offence man but those are some pretty standard styles...Chucks have been beaten to death anyway, at least in this corner of the world.

Shrug. I like them.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get yourself some casual dress shoes. Loafers or topsiders are good. Keep them clean and if needed, polished. Yeah, casual shoes that you polish, get them!

Also, you need more than one pair. Wearing the same pair of shoes everyday wears them out faster. I rotate between five pairs, all different styles. Some of these shoes I have had for years.

For you first pair, I recommend you get yourself simple black penny loafers - they are the sneakers of the dress shoe, look nice and not too fancy.

Last edited:

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the world are you guys wearing?

Just becuase the shoes got neon green and pink colors doesnt make it a stylish shoe to wear. The urban style (lugs and all that ****) is way overpriced and the quality is **** (i have a pair myself) ..

if you are going normal nike or adidas, get something clean, simple colors (white with stripes is used a lot but it is ok) dont wear basketball shoes if you are not going to play basketball in them..generally they will be less comfortable (especially when driving)

Go here..

look at critics, those are gvery stylish, i get a lot of compliments.. the one's i also got are critics made out of different leather ..they are blue with darker yellow stripes, look hella good when i go clubbing, match all the denim out there.

good luck, and please dont buy ugly shoes. ;)http://shop.skechers.com/shop/men/shoes/casuals/index.jskx

Last edited:

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes and watches...are key.

Hey I get compliments on my shoes on regular basis...

No white shoes or running sneakers, thats a big no-no, maybe ok for High school.

I agree to get some some 'casual hip bowling shoes' (less than $100) I agree with going with something from Diesel Wish, Kenneth Cole Reaction, or even something like a Timberland Lexington. Cole Haan more like $130. Don't worry about paying too much, but get 2-3 pairs to rotate them, 2 black and 1 brown is good. Even some of those skechers are ok, but they are a bit cheaper.

Pair that with some nice faded jeans (kenneth cole, DKNY, Seven, etc), good $50-100 belt, a nice fitted T-shirt (no logos, $25-50) and the nicest watch you can afford (I sport a Breitling). You will be money.

If you have the cash, invest in nice pair of black dress shoes ~300ish (allen edmonds, ferragamo, gucci, etc). Don't get cheap with these, as you will have them for years...

Invest in good quality stuff, better to buy one $75 belt than 4 $15 belts. Even if you get one piece at a time, remember Quality over quantity.