Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some guys opinions!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Likretsam: Hilarious like bad hilarious?

Undesputable: Are you serious?

AFK: 1.) I said to him basically that I like him a lot and i was wondering if you felt the same way and he said: well as a friend i like you a lot, and then i was like but. . . .and hes like but nothing as a friend i like you a lot im like ok
2.) I want him because I think he's cute (i think this because i like him) (like the quote: do you like me because i am beautiful or am i beautiful because you like me?) and hes funny, sweet, AND smart, one of the best guys i've ever met rolled into everything I've ever wanted in a guy.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Alright there's this guy at my school and I've liked him for like 3-4 months now and he knows that. Anyways he gave me all of these signs so I thought he liked me so I asked him out and he said no he just wants to be good friends and all. His exact words when I asked him out were "As a friend I like you a lot." Anyways I'm glad we're still good friends because I can definitely be myself around him but I'm still a little upset that he doesn't wanna try to be more. I understand he needs space and everything but I like him a lot. So school ends June 4th and I wanna give him a good lasting good bye impression, seeing as how unless we have a class together next year, our relationship as friends may just kinda disappear. So in your guys point of view would you mind if your good friend thats a girl gave you a kiss goodbye on the lips on the last day of the school year or would you push her away, say no, or anything like that? Please be honest! Thanks guys!!!
*Gina*
Gina, let me give you a little insight.

As guys, we ARE naturally lazy. We don't want to, nor do most of us try to, decipher and decode women's behaviour. So don't do any little things like kiss on the lips or whatever. Don't try to use sex or anything to entice him, even though it WILL work (and quite well ;)), the resulting relationship will be garbage.

Just ask him if he's got some time to talk. He'll say yes. Then you tell him you're interested. You can get away with this because you're a girl.

Remember: GUYS ARE LAZY AND DO NOT PUT EFFORT INTO DECODING WOMEN'S MESSAGES :D

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
What will I talk to him about? I already established with him that I liked him.

Likretsam: I was just kidding! lol!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when are man and a woman are friends, they create these barriers. One of these is the sexual barrier. So, this barrier can be seen with your relationship. Try to loosen up your conversations. You said that he was your friend. What do you usually talk about?

If you don't talk to him a lot...then it'd be weird. Cuz its weird having a random girl just come up and say she likes you. not bad...just weird. Yea, but last day of school, definitely do something like hug him or just lots of touching. (gradually build up the touching). um....yea I'm a guy so I dunno. this is just really random.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesent like you because your not hot in his eyes.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the most surefire way to success if ur alright looking is to be waiting for him naked on his bed but . . .

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have his phone number (or some other way to contact him over the summer) then you should get it *from him* (number close - search for it or look in the bible), before school lets out for the summer. And I don't mean look his number up in the phone book. That way you can try to seduce him after school is out.

As far as what to talk about - I think girls are guys are the same in that they both like to talk about themselves. So lead the conversation in a way that gives him lots of opening to talk about what he likes or has been doing or is proud of. And then get his number.

You could also just get the guy alone and start making out with him. That worked on me when I was 14 and blind to a girls advances.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i was serious....but it doesnt matter anymore you might as well just forget about him because you gave yourself to him basically by telling him you like him so much, so soon....o well tough break....

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think I kinda blew my chances today. . . long story short I accidentally threw the ball at his balls (I was aiming at his leg b/c he threw it at my leg and kinda missed.) Anyways I apoligized numerous times and he said it's ok but still, he got so upset with me (which I can understand) but he started calling me nutcracker. I hope we can just forget about this by Monday. . .:(

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG i am NOT going to say that. . .Plus it's too late now, i won't talk to him til Monday.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call him or something....god......

Whatever, but you need to do something to grab his attention. Not anything sexual, cuz then you'll be like a wh0re.

But there is another side.

You may think he likes you...but fighting a lost cause is simply a waste of time. I would type my patented oneitis post, but I don't feel like it. Don't aim for his balls....god. I mean, what was your excuse?

"I was aiming at his legs.":rolleyes:

YEAH RIGHT!!!

More like, "I was staring at this crotch.":D

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU DONT HAVE THE #!!!

FOR A REASON