Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some advices

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what is happening me and my gf work in the same place we been going out for 3 weeks she has a pretty high interest level on me, but i noticed yesterday that a guy from another store.. Cause we work at the mall k.
Anyways that guy was looking at her and smiling and stuff and she also told me the day before yesterday that he asked her age.
i think he doesn’t know that we are going out but in these types of situation what’s the best thing to do????
Talk to the guy or what
i told her to tell him that she has a bf cause i will tell him she told me he hasn't told her anything and if he comes and ask her for her# she will tell him to back up because she has a bf but i don’t know what u guys recommend

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*ck do you care? You wasted several minutes of your life posting this question, and now I've wasted my own time replying. Let her handle this anyway she wants, it's not your concern. I don't care who you are. In fact, if it's totally unavoidable and you absolutely MUST discuss this issue with her, you should encourage her to go out with him or f*ck him or whatever. Then you will be free to concentrate on more important things in life, because it sounds like you could use a hobby or at least something to occupy your mind.

I don't mean to be harsh, but you have to learn at some point.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot for those words i was stupid getting a lil mad at her yesterday but if these happend again i would make fun of her and tell herto go out with him or something like that

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody else has something else that i can do in this case
the best thing is to don't give a fvck