Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some advice please....

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
As if that isn't bothering me enough already, thanks for throwing my own goddamn age at me. That is very motivating :cuss:. I don't mean to use this as an excuse for my lack of expirience with the ladies but should I now have to apologize for being ADHD while having to face severe anxiety and depression most of my life? It's actually very debilitating and I'm sure most of you wouldn't understand how it is to be in my shoes, but enough of that. I just really want to know how things can be escalated. I already know what she wants and I'm totally cool with that. I just don't want to miss my opportunity by not doing anything.
Herein lies the problem my friend. Your attitude & perception of yourself is your biggest downfall right now. You need a paradigm shift in the way you view yourself. In a year from now, I want to hear about how your a success and how you overcame ADHD, severe anxiety & depression.

I know its not easy. They are not easy to overcome but it can be done. The first step and most important is your mind. You have to want to beat them. You have to want to succeed.

Now your probably saying, yea its easy for this guy who doesn't have ADHD, severe anxiety or depression to go on about how great life is. Your right I don't have them, but I've overcome other real problems that can be equally or more dehabilitating as yours. However thats not the point.

The point is you can do it and we are here to help you. There's a good core of guys here that can provide you with advice, insight and in the right direction however you have to want it and you have to do all the hard work just like we did to get where we are at.

Life isn't fair, life is hard, life is sh1tty if you let it. I think life is the best thing on earth, I think life is grand. The way you look at things will directly affect how it impacts on your life.

I'm starting to ramble too much. Let me know if there is any way we can help you. The best way to be successful with women is to be successful in your life and be a complete person.

As for the original topic. Simply invite her to your house to watch a movie. Start by sitting close to her, then put your arm around her, then half way through the movie, move in for a kiss. Then after a minute of kissing, start incorporating your hands and start caressing her body. Then go for the breasts.

Then use your judgement if you want to proceed further by finishing the deal or waiting to see if its better to wait for the movie to end. Theres no harm in kissing, then finishing later. It could help build attraction, while she's watching the rest of the movie, she'll be thinking about you romantically.

And if it doesn't work out, don't sweat it, there are 3 billion other women on the planet.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Just remember that these are things that are in your head. Depression is caused by negative thinking and dwelling on the past. Learn to live in the now, and all that will go away.
Untrue, know your facts before you speak, especially about medical stuff. Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Negative! There is a difference between a good guy and a nice guy. Good guys have morals, but they can still play the game and can be a mystery, while nice guys give themselves away totally.

I know some very good, moral guys that can get more women than most bad boys, and they can keep 'em coming.

It's not about being bad. It's about being valuable and scarcity helps a whole hell of a lot.
Negative! Good guys have all that and jack off to the Playboy Channel. I know some very bad, immoral Bad guys that can take away a woman from a good guy, and keep em cumming.

It's ALL about being bad. Value and scarcity mean little, if the guy has drugs.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Negative! Good guys have all that and jack off to the Playboy Channel. I know some very bad, immoral Bad guys that can take away a woman from a good guy, and keep em cumming.

You have a twisted view on things. Good luck being bad. If that works for you, I'm happy for ya. :)

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though, MacAvoy and I have different views on morality, he's usually right when dealing with social chaos. I'll back what he said above.

Depression and anxiety can be overcome with a new mindset. Are you willing to make a change?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
C-quenced said:
I have been trying to score with this woman for some time. She's ****ing hot as hell and much older than I am (I'm 23 and she's 41). There is always heavy eye contact and lots of flirting when we're around. My physique is pretty built so she likes to run her hands across my body especially my chest and shoulders. She's married and I really don't give a **** (I already know some of you are going to disagree and throw a fit of some sort but I don't care). All I want to know is how can I escalate things to the point that I'm likely to get some action? I feel kind of stuck and don't know what to do. :(
Verbal comm. is very important ... tell her in detail how you can satisfy her and tell her that you know she wants it... then laugh and joke to make her wonder... flirt and kiss her softly... tell her you find her very physically attractive. she will melt and you will F

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:

pardon the double post...

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Even though, MacAvoy and I have different views on morality, he's usually right when dealing with social chaos. I'll back what he said above.
Now there's a man I can respect. Have a debate but still respect the other guy and acknoledge that they can be right at other things.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, control your anger. That's a sure sign of insecurity. You have to be your natural self. Once you go inside your head during escalation, you automatically look towards the outcome and you be come anxious and you start looking like a dill weed.

I feel for you if you currently have depression and anxiety. Just remember that these are things that are in your head. Depression is caused by negative thinking and dwelling on the past. Anxiety is caused by anticipating the future. Learn to live in the now, and all that will go away.

My bad dude I didn't mean to come off like a ****. It's just that I feel like I missed out on so much. 23 years old and no action yet. Over all these years I've been getting so many come ons by many different women varying from cute to very good looking and of course several ugos. Every time I feel stuck and don't know what to do. When it comes to women I have this stupid thought in my head saying "what would she think of me if I screw up?". It's very annoying but I can't control any of this. I feel like I have to be perfect in every little thing just to try and get sex from women who false advertise and overprice themselves. You also asked if I work with her. The answer to that is no.

Herein lies the problem my friend. Your attitude & perception of yourself is your biggest downfall right now. You need a paradigm shift in the way you view yourself. In a year from now, I want to hear about how your a success and how you overcame ADHD, severe anxiety & depression.

I know its not easy. They are not easy to overcome but it can be done. The first step and most important is your mind. You have to want to beat them. You have to want to succeed.

Now your probably saying, yea its easy for this guy who doesn't have ADHD, severe anxiety or depression to go on about how great life is. Your right I don't have them, but I've overcome other real problems that can be equally or more dehabilitating as yours. However thats not the point.

The point is you can do it and we are here to help you. There's a good core of guys here that can provide you with advice, insight and in the right direction however you have to want it and you have to do all the hard work just like we did to get where we are at.

Life isn't fair, life is hard, life is sh1tty if you let it. I think life is the best thing on earth, I think life is grand. The way you look at things will directly affect how it impacts on your life.

I'm starting to ramble too much. Let me know if there is any way we can help you. The best way to be successful with women is to be successful in your life and be a complete person.

I think it's pretty awesome how some of you guys understand where I'm coming from and what I'm going through when in reality no one really gives a ****. You actually have to pay a psychiatrist to give a damn and then prescribe you medications and if you don't have insurance then it's tough luck.

As for the original topic. Simply invite her to your house to watch a movie. Start by sitting close to her, then put your arm around her, then half way through the movie, move in for a kiss. Then after a minute of kissing, start incorporating your hands and start caressing her body. Then go for the breasts.

Then use your judgement if you want to proceed further by finishing the deal or waiting to see if its better to wait for the movie to end. Theres no harm in kissing, then finishing later. It could help build attraction, while she's watching the rest of the movie, she'll be thinking about you romantically.

And if it doesn't work out, don't sweat it, there are 3 billion other women on the planet.

Isn't that more like a date? I really don't want to date her. She's married and I want us both coming to clear terms that it's going to be a physical relationship and nothing more. I also live with my parents.

Verbal comm. is very important ... tell her in detail how you can satisfy her and tell her that you know she wants it... then laugh and joke to make her wonder... flirt and kiss her softly... tell her you find her very physically attractive. she will melt and you will F

I've been making some sexual comments but very subtly. I can tell by the look in her face moments after it takes her to catch up to them but doesn't seem very sure if I really meant it that way. Hopefully that helps to spark some attraction.