Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some advice please....

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been trying to score with this woman for some time. She's ****ing hot as hell and much older than I am (I'm 23 and she's 41). There is always heavy eye contact and lots of flirting when we're around. My physique is pretty built so she likes to run her hands across my body especially my chest and shoulders. She's married and I really don't give a **** (I already know some of you are going to disagree and throw a fit of some sort but I don't care). All I want to know is how can I escalate things to the point that I'm likely to get some action? I feel kind of stuck and don't know what to do. :(

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if she's touching you then you're in. If you don't know how to bust a move do this, sit on like a ledge, wall, car hood etc. and then while you guys are talking say "come here" and take her hand and pull her toward you and in between your legs then turn her around so her back is facing you and you're hugging her from behind, then start kissing her neck and behind her ears. This will make her wet, horny and ready then talk softly by her ear about anything then hold her face with your hand and turn her mouth toward yours and start frenching her if you didn't reach this point yet, then take her to someplace to hit your home run. But be warned don't ever fall in love with a married woman, it's dangerous for your soul. You'll be tormented. Right now what I see is that she's in her sexual prime and is horny like us guys when we were in our late teens early twentys, and she really wants some young stallions dik. Again for your own good stay away from someone that's married, if you're not strong you'll go mad.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Escalate. Wrap it up. Pray that her husband isn't spying on her.
Seriously, if this woman is that hot, I'm sure the husband will not be happy and would shoot you on the spot. Good luck!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Seriously, if this woman is that hot, I'm sure the husband will not be happy and would shoot you on the spot. Good luck!
You keep letting your paranoa from living your life my friend.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You keep letting your paranoa from living your life my friend.
Nope, I just have respect for marriage. It's not for me to interfere. There are plenty of women out there that are single and dying to find a MAN.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Nope, I just have respect for marriage. It's not for me to interfere. There are plenty of women out there that are single and dying to find a MAN.
Then say that instead of fear mongering.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Then say that instead of fear mongering.
I'll say what I want to say, but he will be shot if this woman's husband is that way. That is something to think about whether you want to deny it or not.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know how many wives cheat? Literally millions every year. How many are stupid enough to shoot another man, what maybe 5 a year. I'll take those odds anyday.

You better stay inside as well because you might get struck by lightning. My point is I can respect a man if he doesn't sleep with a women for moral reasons however if a man acts because he's scared of running into a one in a million psycho, then he's not a man.

End of hijack.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Do you know how many wives cheat? Literally millions every year. How many are stupid enough to shoot another man, what maybe 5 a year. I'll take those odds anyday.

You better stay inside as well because you might get struck by lightning. My point is I can respect a man if he doesn't sleep with a women for moral reasons however if a man acts because he's scared of running into a one in a million psycho, then he's not a man.

End of hijack.
If you have any respect for other people, you would stay away. If you don't have any respect then go ahead and have sex with married women. They are off the market. If they cheat, that's for them to deal with. That does not mean that you have to be the man they cheat with. Get some morals, buddy.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
I have been trying to score with this woman for some time. She's ****ing hot as hell and much older than I am (I'm 23 and she's 41). There is always heavy eye contact and lots of flirting when we're around. My physique is pretty built so she likes to run her hands across my body especially my chest and shoulders. She's married and I really don't give a **** (I already know some of you are going to disagree and throw a fit of some sort but I don't care). All I want to know is how can I escalate things to the point that I'm likely to get some action? I feel kind of stuck and don't know what to do. :(
Whisper in her ear that you want to fukk her, and take her to a hotel room, in the middle of the day.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Exactly, why should I listen to you? Just as you feel you shouldn't listen to me. I should be able to share my opinion without being attacked, but oh well. I digress. Take care.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
If you have any respect for other people, you would stay away. If you don't have any respect then go ahead and have sex with married women. They are off the market. If they cheat, that's for them to deal with. That does not mean that you have to be the man they cheat with. Get some morals, buddy.
Negative. It's a dog eat dog world. The hell with morals. Remember, Good guys jack off to the Playboy Channel, Bad Guys impregnate the Prom Queen.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Negative. It's a dog eat dog world. The hell with morals. Remember, Good guys jack off to the Playboy Channel, Bad Guys impregnate the Prom Queen.
Negative! There is a difference between a good guy and a nice guy. Good guys have morals, but they can still play the game and can be a mystery, while nice guys give themselves away totally.

I know some very good, moral guys that can get more women than most bad boys, and they can keep 'em coming.

It's not about being bad. It's about being valuable and scarcity helps a whole hell of a lot.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, beside the fact that we hijacked your thread and this woman is married, you have to escalate.

See yourself as just as good or better than her. When you talk to her, don't go into your head looking for the next move. Just talk freely and make the move. Start some touching and then if she's fine with it go a little more. Make sure she's comfortable and she wants it, otherwise, you'll kill the mood.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 23 and you don't know how to escalate?

As if that isn't bothering me enough already, thanks for throwing my own goddamn age at me. That is very motivating :cuss:. I don't mean to use this as an excuse for my lack of expirience with the ladies but should I now have to apologize for being ADHD while having to face severe anxiety and depression most of my life? It's actually very debilitating and I'm sure most of you wouldn't understand how it is to be in my shoes, but enough of that. I just really want to know how things can be escalated. I already know what she wants and I'm totally cool with that. I just don't want to miss my opportunity by not doing anything.

Bro if she's touching you then you're in. If you don't know how to bust a
move do this, sit on like a ledge, wall, car hood etc. and then while you guys are talking say "come here" and take her hand and pull her toward you and in between your legs then turn her around so her back is facing you and you're hugging her from behind, then start kissing her neck and behind her ears. This will make her wet, horny and ready then talk softly by her ear about anything then hold her face with your hand and turn her mouth toward yours and start frenching her if you didn't reach this point yet, then take her to someplace to hit your home run. But be warned don't ever fall in love with a married woman, it's dangerous for your soul. You'll be tormented. Right now what I see is that she's in her sexual prime and is horny like us guys when we were in our late teens early twentys, and she really wants some young stallions dik. Again for your own good stay away from someone that's married, if you're not strong you'll go mad.

I was thinking of letting things go off naturally on my behalf and it sounds a lot like the things I would do, however don't you think that is too aggressive??? She seems to play fight with me a lot and I want to give her a good smack on her ass :drool: (man that ass is great). I just don't want any rape charges filed against me! :cuss:

Everytime we are around each other we're in public places. I want to isolate the two of us from public and just let things go from there.

Another thing guys... I really want to learn. I don't want to be some 40 year old virgin or anything like that. Thank you all for your replies.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, control your anger. That's a sure sign of insecurity. You have to be your natural self. Once you go inside your head during escalation, you automatically look towards the outcome and you be come anxious and you start looking like a dill weed.

I feel for you if you currently have depression and anxiety. Just remember that these are things that are in your head. Depression is caused by negative thinking and dwelling on the past. Anxiety is caused by anticipating the future. Learn to live in the now, and all that will go away.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you work with this woman?