Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some advice here my fellow DJ Armada...

James

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright you guys I'm in Middle School, to start, seventh grade, and I came here because I had heard of some of the atrocities that we men experience with the opposite sex and I didn't want to be just another chump, or AFC as it's called here...

In any case I've been dating this cute 6 or 7 (I'm movin up) for a few weeks and I like her and she thinks I'm real sexy and anyways....We've: held hands, and hugged.

My question is: is the next move a kiss? is there somethin in between I'm missing? And...if possible, just a few pointers for first time kisses for kids my age (middle school)

I appreciate it.

" Who dares, wins" - motto of the British Special Air Service

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem to suffer from a very common problem. you worry too much. if you want to kiss her, just do it. don't do it because you're "supposed to" or she wants to. do it only if you want to. remember: your life is all about you.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a solid jump on me, and a few others here in terms of age for a first kiss, I'll wager.

Kissing is pretty much the next step, but you have all the time in the world, so don't feel pressured into going too deep too soon. One of the main complaints I hear is that that an inexperienced kisser is a sloppy kisser because they open their mouths too wide trying to probe the inner regions of a girl's throat. I would start with nothing deeper than a grazing of the lips, and build from there. I'm college age and I still lead off with a light graze and you have all the time in the world to master this. You'll be alright...

Best of luck in life and love my DJ Brethren

-CyranoDeBergerac

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$10 says u break up with her in less than 2 weeks

though let me tell u somethin kid

u are pretty lucky finding this site in the 7th grade

if u stick to this site and learn everything u can in 4 yrs u will be pickin up supermodels

no joke

unless u r 6ft 290lbs

hahaha

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh seventh grade and you can spell and have better grammar than a lot of guys I've seen on here...

Yeah dude go for the kiss. Just don't worry about it too much, wait for a time that seems right and go for it. Its not the end of the world if she has a "what the fvck" reaction.

One thing I've learned over the years, is that people forget things very easily. Live and let live is the motto everyone seems to follow. I know this because I have experimented with a lot of shlt, and have fvcked up more than my fair share. Sure at first people make fun, trying to be smart and funny and overall benefit from your mistakes, but as soon as you decide it wasn't that big of a fvck up and life goes on, they forget about it.
(murder, rape, etc., are the exceptions)

For instance, I got an impaired driving charge. At first everyone treated me like shlt, but they soon forgot. Or once I asked a chick if she wanted to fool around when I was more of an idiot, and she of course said no(even though she was a total slut and I figured it was a for sure yes), and she told EVERYONE about it. Her friends, my friends, everyone knew. People would ask me about it, and I would just be like "oh yeah I did that, whatever though" and after a while people forgot about it.

So basically just go hard and don't fvckin worry about what other people are going to think. Let the rumors fly and just know that your giving them something to talk about and have a chuckle about it. Never let your past affect your future either. People might think twice, but they will forgive.

Oh and read the bible for sure if you haven't already, study it over the next few years, you'll be a fvcking dj genius. But the reading isn't nearly as important as the actual experience in the field, dealing with women in real life. That's the key thing. You can read all you wan't, but if you don't try out what you've learned, it's pretty pointless.

Anyways, sorry for rambling on there, but I just like to give younger people as much advise as possible cuz no one took the time to do it for me.

CL

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TorturedSoul
:D hey shut up you just described me:p hey im supposed to beable to get chicks even if im fat bald or poor isint that our logo?
fine i take that back but u better add a killa personality and a huge c0ck

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
fine i take that back but u better add a killa personality and a huge c0ck
As long as we're adding things...You might also add that a functional grasp of the english language tends to be a plus... ;)

Reaction score
HOLY SH1T!!! We have elementary kids in this forum!! That's good! Obviously the majority of us have gone through some miserable times with the ladies before we found the jackpot that is this site!

Umm,....WHY DON'T YOU QUIT BEING SUCH A PANSY AND JUST KISS HER!!!!! Don't worry about being rejected, because if you're a progressing DJ you should just take it as a learning experience, and a good laugh! Unfortunately, if you haven't had many problems with the ladies, it's by luck and being rejected from a kiss could **** with your self-esteem at your age.......YOU GOTTA BE MATURE ABOUT THIS!!!!!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChevyLover
Heh seventh grade and you can spell and have better grammar than a lot of guys I've seen on here...
Amen to that!

Dude, I finished middle school last year and no relationship topped a month. Ha, i guess i beat out Drix!

Anyways, go for what you want most people in 6th grade have already been kissed, so go for it! Plus if she is prude it'll be a fun challenge unless you next her cuz you don't get what you want.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
most people in 6th grade have already been kissed
Speak for yourself :)