Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need Pvssy!!!

ZeQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been going through a dry spell for a while now, and quite honestly - I'm sick and tired of it.

Problem is, the more I am NOT getting some, the more frustrated I get, both mentally and physically. It is like a vicious circle. How the hell do I get out of this? I'm sick and tired of handing myself everything.

I try to get physical, work out/rollerblade, but it's just not the same thing.

Problem is, the more lack of sex I'm getting, the more desperate I get, and the less likely I AM going to have sex.

What the fukk do I do?

I have never lowered my standards ... should I be doing it???

PS: Paying for sex is not an option.

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a mental thing. You need to realize that a dry spell is nowhere near the end of the world. Use this period to better yourself. Study the ins and outs of the bible, the site. Subscribe to the newsletter, read other guys problems, take notes. Go out and talk to girls. Your spell will end sooner or later. Just don't make a big deal about it.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AdrenalynJunkee
Also, DON'T LOWER YOUR STANDARDS. High Standards = Higher Confidence. At least IMO.
Yea don't go off and bang some fat ugly ***** cause you need some a$$. Stick to your guns and keep sarging. Go to some clubs or something.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by ZeQ
Ok, so I have been going through a dry spell for a while now, and quite honestly - I'm sick and tired of it.

Problem is, the more I am NOT getting some, the more frustrated I get, both mentally and physically. It is like a vicious circle. How the hell do I get out of this? I'm sick and tired of handing myself everything.

Problem is, the more lack of sex I'm getting, the more desperate I get, and the less likely I AM going to have sex.

What the fukk do I do?

Spank it. :p

You don't NEED sex, man. But next time you see a hot girl giving you the eye, see what's up. She may be willing to hook you up once she gets to know you. ;)

Whatever you do, don't just go "get what you can get". I was in a slump and did that...didn't really enjoy it at all.

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of like the malls on weekends. Theres some hot babes walking around then, often with a friend or two. Definitely helps work on the conversation since you've got more surroundings. Also the "So ladies, what'd you buy me?" usually gets a smile.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZeQ

What the fukk do I do?

It's like trying to find a job and being told they only hire the experienced, and you cannot get experience unless they hire you. Welcome to the wonderful world of Heterosexual Dating. Get ready for many, many nights of mastrubating and sleeping alone.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - squirrels
Whatever you do, don't just go "get what you can get". I was in a slump and did that...didn't really enjoy it at all

squirrels..... HIPPO HUNTER.....

HAHAHAHA...

naa i am just messing with you squirrels

we have all been in a drought and tried to do a rain dance

but i offer the same advice as squirrels having not enjoyed my time of lower standards

DON'T DO IT

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with paying for it? A lot of married men who aren't getting any from their wives are doing just that. I believe they probably felt the same way before they decided enough is enough.

If you choose to go down the path of being selective of the quality of pvssy you want, be prepared to, like what JackPrescott has said, have many nights of mastrubating and sleeping alone.

Here's the deal. Choose one of these options:

1. Average pvssy. Ain't nothing much to shout about, but you're definitely gonna get some. Let us say within the week.

2. Quality pvssy. But you don't know when you're gonna get it. Looking at how things are going, maybe you'll never get it. You probably have to wait maybe 5 years before one comes around.

Sorry bub, you can't choose quality pvssy and get it within the week if you ain't gonna approach every single hot girl you see and apply all the effective DJ techniques. Even then, getting it is uncertain. Learn to live with it. You have more control over yourself than you know.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QUALITY before QUANTITY

anyday of the week thanks.

on that note, sex isn't the single most important thing in the world, why don't you get out and have some fun with friends. Because honestly if all your thinkin about is screwing a chick and its attacking your way of life you need to get your head checked.

ZeQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, but for somebody going through a dry spell right now, how the fukk can you expect me NOT to think that sex is not important, if nto the most important aspect of life??? Sex is pretty much the only thing that is lacking, or rather unsatisfying in my life right now!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is somewhat embarrasing but I think it will duly serve its educational purpose here. My last dry spell lasted close to five months and once it was over it wound up getting extended by a three week dose of antibiotics. Thank god that was all that came out of it though and it was a lesson well learned for me that the big head is usually always thinking better. Trust me it aint the end of the world. do what you want to do but just do it with some common sense.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit telling this poor lad that sex isn't the most important thing in the world, when all know dam well it is!! This is why we're here .. everything revolves around it! It's mainly about reproduction.
They say the world revolves around money, but money revolves around sex!

The bottom line, we all need it and want it frequently, so if you be goin' thru a 5 year dry spell and yes there those that do, keep on waitin because something will come your way and land on your lap eventually and literally! Keep the chin up Dawg.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Quit telling this poor lad that sex isn't the most important thing in the world, when all know dam well it is!! This is why we're here .. everything revolves around it! It's mainly about reproduction.
They say the world revolves around money, but money revolves around sex!

The bottom line, we all need it and want it frequently, so if you be goin' thru a 5 year dry spell and yes there those that do, keep on waitin because something will come your way and land on your lap eventually and literally! Keep the chin up Dawg.
It is so very true that it is generally important to most guys. That is why guys have all sorts of weird ways of releasing the pressure. Some might settle for masturbation, some for hos, others for ONS, or jumping from one relationship to another constantly.

Important thing is how you handle your own personal situation in this regard. ZeQ, complaining about it isn't going to help. How bad has it gotten? Bad enough for you to do anything? I don't think so because you already mentioned you won't pay for it. So technically speaking, there are some things that you hold more important than sex. Whether it's principals or beliefs, I don't know, but still there are things that do not drive you to seek hos or go rape people. It could be dull thinking about these sort of things. But then again, maybe once you realize how you want to think of sex in your life, you could go about handling it a lot better.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your not getting laid, it's the most important thing in the world...

But when your getting regular poon, it's no longer as important.

That's the base point here.

What you may want to do, is hook up with an average chick - get a nut - and that will make you reevaluate your situation.

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
FACT FROM STONECOLD

DONT ****ING MASTERBATE UR GAME WILL RIZE SO HIGH U WILL BE AMAZED

I HAVE ALREADY GOT 3 NUMBERS 1 DATE AND SPARE WOMEN ALL IN 2 WEEKS ALONE

ITS ALL ON UR INSIDE BRING IT OUT AND SHINE LIKE A MYSTRO
WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO GET THOSE *****S

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you stated "Need" in your subject line says everything.

You dont need sex

The best mindset to have is i'd prefer to have sex but I certainly dont need it,

as when you need something as obvious as sex women feel this a mile away.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i say lowering your standards once in a while will not kill you, i got fed up last month after a 2 month spell and had sex with this hb6 that was hanging around me some weeks ago. something is better than nothing, besides just because a girl is pretty dont mean her pvssy will be that clean or whateva,. i dont see nothing wrong with lowering your standards once in a while, you cant have them all, i went through a 2 year dry spell one time when i started college it was hard i had the chance to bang this hb9 with a banging body, but soon found out that she had slept with every guy on my block and she had abortion three times this ***** even had herpes, this was a girl that was already lying on my bed waiting to be fuked, but my concience came into play. just cos a girl is pretty dont mean ****. when i say lower your standards i dont mean you should go for the kinda girl you cant walk with on the street atleast she has to be presentable now.lol

what you trying to say that just because a girl isnt a hb9 you aint gonna bang her? common now thats just ridiculous(spelling)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with a few of yall. I've found hitting a dry spell is entirely from lack of confidence (or black plague), and starting with a so-so chick and slowly getting back to your standards works great..... unless yall get stuck in something more than a one night stand with the girl. That's why you want to meet her at some place like an out of town club and give a false number.