Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need motivation......

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so unmotivated to do anything lately. I'm not even practicing DJism. I feel so static.

I want to go lift! I want to get out there and train hard! I just don't want to do it... heh.

help... help me....

:(

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone through the same thing but I think I'm pulling out if it. I've gained 5 of 15lbs I lost back and as of today have have decided to hit the gym again.

For me, working out is a good place to start if I need to pick my life up. It raises my self esteem high enough to be more strict with my diet. Then everything else seems to follow suite. Even if for just a short time I find it's worth it.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
take an eca stack :p (do a search on google groups or browse these forums) and if you don't, just take a caffeine pill or two or drink 2-4 cups of coffee... I'm sure you'll find the motivation you need, you'll be itching to expel energy in anyway possible.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be overtraining...Overtraining doesn't simply imply that your muscle fibers arn't restructuring themselves or that your body isn't reaching supercompensation...There are many factors to overtraining, one thing is that you're mentally worn out...Take some time off, lets say two weeks from training and enjoy life, your body posses muscle memory and it takes half the time to gain muscle back that you lost of, so like if you took off 2 weeks and lost 5 lbs, it'll take you one week to gain it back...But muscle atrophy doesn't start to get into effect untill about three months, so you got nothing to worry about, external motviation is bad becuase you're doing it for something or someone else which will not get you to achieve your goal all the way...Get motivated from inside, something that drives you so hard from inside that makes you go get it.

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to establish your goals. Perhaps you are too much of a perfectionist who thinks that something needs to be done perfectly or not at all...and inevitably, that will lead you to do nothing at all! I used to be a perfectionst, in some ways, I still am, but in the past, it has hindered me more, because I would not be so productive.

Just do it!

The most important thing, I think, is to be patient and persistent. There are times when I just got fed up things and the enthusiasm withered for a moment. But you have to persist, or just force yourself to make the initial move and take that step--

Just do it and keep going..eventually you will build momentum. Keep pushing and remember why you are doing what you are and what you want to achieve.

If you follow your feelings, it will bring you down. Force yourself.
It has to come from within...no amount of motivational comments can make a real difference to your desire...you've heard the saying "you can only lead a horse to water.."

Anakin

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to go lift! I want to get out there and train hard! I just don't want to do it...

SHUT THE PHUCK UP! Dorks like you make me sick. You sound like a phucking woman. is it that time of the month? I can tell youre the type of pencil dic geek i see at the gym who is always standing around the universal machine doing half reps with that lame ass bench press. After that you go and talk to your friend for 10 minutes. But you do look cool with your oversized leather weight lifting belt and your padded leather "hardgainer" gloves and your awesome wrist wraps that you even use when you bench press, dork!

Just stop lifting all together and start jogging. You will always be a pvssy, PVSSY!

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
I want to go lift! I want to get out there and train hard! I just don't want to do it...

SHUT THE PHUCK UP! Dorks like you make me sick. You sound like a phucking woman. is it that time of the month? I can tell youre the type of pencil dic geek i see at the gym who is always standing around the universal machine doing half reps with that lame ass bench press. After that you go and talk to your friend for 10 minutes. But you do look cool with your oversized leather weight lifting belt and your padded leather "hardgainer" gloves and your awesome wrist wraps that you even use when you bench press, dork!

Just stop lifting all together and start jogging. You will always be a pvssy, PVSSY!
What the hell Vioriod.... you are contributing to the reason this site has gone to hell.
downing on him wont make him feel better. Try giving him some advice instead of flaming him, like some others I see did....

that perfectionist advice, yeah that applies to me definately.
good advice man.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drifter
What the hell Vioriod.... you are contributing to the reason this site has gone to hell.
downing on him wont make him feel better. Try giving him some advice instead of flaming him, like some others I see did....

good advice man.

LOL Whoooosh!

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah and maybe Drill Sergents should stop flaming people and give advice on how to do a better pushup.

Some people need a kick in the pants to get off their ass and do something in their lives. Demon sounds like such a pussy... whaaaaah I wanna be big but Im too lazy to spend some time doing it.

Its like in the Simpsons.... "You know son if its too hard to learn how to do, its not worth doing".

Anyway Demon, if what you post is real and youre not just trying to be an attention wh0re, just take a few weeks off but make it a mindset to get back on track. With 1690 posts you definitely need to get out and say hello to Mr. big shining yellow ball in the sky every once in a while.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drifter

good advice man.
You must own a pair of those padded "hargainer" golves, huh? You wouldnt want to callus your soft sensitive hands. Dont worry, dude, they REALLY are cool.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only go out on the weekends and I usually get trashed with all my buddies including a girl that I'm after. What do I do all week? Sleep, play guitar, eat, sleep some more, get on the computer, go back to sleep.

My financial situation has some hiccups. Once those are out, I can finally get a gym membership, but right now, motivation to do anything is down the lou. I don't even feel like sleeping but I do it anyway since I have nothing else to do.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon

Do you have a job dude?
What do you do in the week?
It sounds like you just sit at home all week, bored wallowing in self pity. A hint from someone who has been a bum, get a job, go to school and do something constructive. These 3 things do wonders for self confidence and energy levels. I have more energy now doing 125% normal credit load at university, working 3 jobs all the while maintaining some kind of social life.
If only someone had told me a couple of years ago; but i guess these things are better found out through experience.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run a business but our hours are lax right now until summer hits. I went to the college gym today. I got a good workout. I feel much better. I'm going over to a girl friend's house on Thursday around 5pm.

There's a good quote I saw in the gym that goes something like this, "The past cannot be changed but the future is unknown. Now is a gift which is why it's called the present." The future is unknown... what will happen at this girl's house is unknown. She's a good friend of mine and has been for quite awhile. I know of all that talk about friends zone, etc., but it was me that told her "we're just friends." That gives me the power to change it. :)

Oh, I don't wallow in self-pity. I do stumble through it quite a bit. I told my best friend that he's not a friend anymore when I was extremely drunk. He told me that he will always call me his friend even if I don't think of him the same way. I have to apologize but I'm still dwelling on it. :( I won't be when I apologize though.