Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need Help With Dating Sites Please!

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I need some serious help. When it comes to girls I have never been that great. Alot of girls think im good looking and if I do go out with a girl she usually drops me within a few dates no matter how good things seem to be going.

I really need some help guys, im sick of failing with girls lately. It seems the more I fail the more frustrated I get which makes things worse.

How should I approach girls on the plentyoffish site? I want to send them im's or emails. If anyone has a good first message to give I would be thankful :)

Reaction score
Why don't you paste your pic and profile, or put a link on here so fellow DJ's can critique your pic and profile. Also you can ask for advice on the pof site itself about your profile.

The reason I'm saying this is because your profile set-up and picture(s) really determines if you'll get a reply from your email. If you have a bad profile and a great email you wont get a reply because they check your profile before they reply.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
my pics suck, they are blurry and just of me by myself.

Crap, im really frustrated with meeting girls right now. Its like I dont feel like doing the bs to get them.

I live in LA so they are everywhere, maybe I should just go out and get some tommorrow. I dont know how to approach them without being like:

" whats up, hows it going"

What are some ways to approach them and make them like you. But then I got to wait like 2 days before I call the girl then things could still screw up. Man this sucks, I dont know if I can go through all this crap to get a girl.

Im like really frustrated with girls right now, im just too nice to them. I dont ever get mad, next girl im gonna be like "shut your mouth B***h, go put some makeup on so you look better you dumb *****."

LOL ok so im not going to say that but girls are so stupid. They go after these dudes who treat them bad and all. Guess im just frustrated because I cant keep a girl,lol. If anyone has advice I want to hear it, im pretty desperate right now,lol.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slow down dude take a deep breath.............let it out............breath in........now out, relax.

Scorring on the net is a SKILL like any other and takes time. Now before we get into a NET DATING IS LOWEST FORM on a pickup artist agenda flame war for arguments sake lets venture fourth with sarging chics on the NET.

Find out what exactly you want..........I once sucked at net dating then YEARS later I had so many fricken dates I did not know who was calling, which day I was meeting whom.........it was a nightmare.........til I got organized. Let me tell you having different dates every day of the week gets tough to manage.........so don't go nuts with net dating.......cause It will make you go nuts trying to keep up.

Next-forget super great pictures, cool funny profiles, copy n paste emails.

First things first

-select your target, get your email read, and then get her to respond..........its that simple but so many fail.

So you are going to have to come up with a clever SUBJECT LINE........see if U are not the first guy to email her odds are your email will be on the bottom of page 3...........hot chics get bombarded with fan mail. SO (are u payng attention) PEA-C OCK YOUR SUBJECT LINE in order to get it noticed and read.

Then create a simple teaser congruent email, one that plays on your subject line. Keep it simple, then state what you want her to do (call, write, text, IM).

so HERES ONE FROM MY BOOK FOR YOU TO TRY.

SUBJECT LINE: LUV THE HAIR, HATE THE.....

EMAIL: Hey lady I know U got a ton of fan mail to sort thru, Just wanted to say I Hate the fact you are on here trolling for men ...........U are kinda cute though. Not sure if you are sincere though?

Do U have a yahoo IM name so we could talk.

Bobby

when she replies...........get her on IM asap.............assign her a nic name, banter back n fourth playfully, then subtly suggest your fingers are sore from typing and ask to take it less virtual and converse on the phone.

BEST time to email is when they are online...........

Theres just a small little sample for ya I gots plenty more and go into INTRICATE DETAILS but U should get the idea.

KRUT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plentyoffish sucks. It's full of single moms and attention *****s. Didn't have much success with it.
You should try ok.cupid.com. I already went out with two girls I met there. There seems to be a lot of college girls on it if you are college age as me.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U also have to get in the spot light for social proof.......expand your search parameters and you get a totally new crop of women.

POF has got tons of lame totally irrelevant so called facts.......9x more likely to get a response if, women never respond to, dude do not pay attention to the stuff.

POF is a good start to start practicing your virtual flirting and to try stuff out.......when U are ready U can try one of those paid for sites..........

IF U DO VISIT MATCH.COM or some other paid for site........look for discount coupons or just sign up for the bare minimum 30 days. In that 30 days get as many females as you can.........make sure to get their real emails.

Also U gotta watch out about cut n pastes.........they will ban you for repeat emails to them its spamming.........and no refunds they just ban you.

Like I said test stuff out on the free sites and there are more than just pof site, once U get a few responses, then U can do the exact same thing on a paid for site and watch your inbox get TRIPPLE the action and the clientelle is much more higher quality.

Keep in mind social net working sites require different skills and have different rules.

The whole process takes about 3 months to get the hang of it.........or U can just copy what works and reap the benefits from someone who has done ALL THE MISTAKES AND found out what works and whats lame. Ummm that would be me.