I need help with a very persistent woman...

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Sorry for the length of this by the way)

I’ve been Don juaning for years but I’ve just joined the forum and it’s great how it’s still around. I usually check Rollo’s blog if something occurs but I don’t know what to do with this particular girl and it’s necessary I give you a quick overview of my experiences before getting to the juice:

I'm 21. Me and my cousins came across the whole PUA world – Deangelo, Pook etc - in our early teens (I was 12). I’ve slept with several different women growing up and so on. I left university a year ago after the first year of study as I didn't see how the course would benefit my ambition. By then I had decided women have never caused me problems but they’re not helping my goals. I decided to focus on my designing fully in hopes of being successful in it.

A week before I left uni I met a girl (she's 20) who lives in the city (2 hours away from me). I met with her once and told her it wouldn't work because I don't want a gf and we live far apart. Then afterwards, something strange happened, she sent me a message telling me I had a good impact on her and she wanted to see me again. Despite all the women I had been with, I had never heard a girl even tell me she liked me, openly anyway. I thought whoa, so decided to say wassup to her whenever I was in town to see some friends for the day. I saw her 2 times before she got her own place, then we had sex and she saw me around once/twice a month at my place afterwards. We became an item for 4 months. I was entirely faithful with ease during that time but it felt pointless as I rarely saw her and didn’t want the distraction so I broke up with her. Despite that she said she still wanted to see me. Cool. I slept with two other people and did minor things with a few others in the following months. We were **** buddys during that time. I didn’t tell her at first, but we got close again, and I felt the need to be honest (I know not cool) so told her about my antics. She was upset but still saw me and started calling and texting more often. She went on holiday a few weeks ago and rang me a few days into it saying she couldn't move on. Like a fool I felt obliged to tell her I brought a girl back home a few days after she caught the plane but I didn't do anything with them. She was devastated. She ended up ****ing 3 people on her holiday after that. I was annoyed by her behaviour at first then I thought that’s ridiculous. After lots of crying (on her side) and me calling her (I know not cool) I said it’s good and we’re not together so do whatever and don’t tell me since it’s not my biz. (I used to be overtly alpha in the relationship by the way, mentioning other girls and so on but I stopped that, funnily enough I came across that on Rollo’s blog soon after, assumed mastery, mystery?)

Here’s why I’m stuck, she’s made jokes and a few comments about kids in the past, now in the weeks after she’s come back from holiday, almost every text and phone call is about how she NEEDS my child. I brush it away as jests, tell her I aint settling, more people for us to meet and so on. She agrees then repeats herself. Also, I have other girls on speed dial and so on and I can’t be bothered to mess with them in all honesty. I rarely club and never look for new girls in general because I don’t want to waste time. I want to, and do spend most of my time on my designing. Anyway I looked back on things with her and realised I could have been sharper, less attached and so on so I re-read ALL of Rollo’s blog as I thought my game needed tightening and I wanted to “Leave her better off than when I first met her,” It helped but she only likes me more (if that’s possible). SO, I was thinking, should I just get with her? I’ve tried to keep her as my side chick but she keeps pushing in. No other girl’s behaved like this for so long. She’s hot, and I know/have been with hotter, so is it Oneitis? I’ve tried to go dark on her several times but maybe I just haven’t had the balls to cut her off completely so is this AFC? Am I ego tripping? Why does she keep bringing up babies? Help me out if you can people...

Thanks

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want children? If not stay away from this chick. Complete NC unless you wanna bang her with mysterious holes appearing in your condoms..

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird situation. Is she the kind of girl who will get bored once she nails you down?
I get the impression she'd be like a cat with a piece of string and lose interest once she caught it (you).

muhnkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Is she the kind of girl who will get bored once she nails you down?
This here. A lot of girls that you reject will come back at you just to collect their validation. And once you give it, they "reconsider".

It doesn't sound like the OP sees a lot of upside, so . . . what's the big deal, son?

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
muhnkee said:
This here. A lot of girls that you reject will come back at you just to collect their validation. And once you give it, they "reconsider".

It doesn't sound like the OP sees a lot of upside, so . . . what's the big deal, son?
Hmm thanks for the insight folks. What does NC and OP mean? Well I was with her for a bit and she was pretty good then, didn't leave after she had me but I will look at it from a different perspective now. What do you think of me saying that to her, like: "Listen you just wana hook up with me for the sake of yr validation, once that happens you'll be gone so . . ." Or is that too strong? But I'm not sure this 100% applies to this chick anyway. But I'll see...

Duce

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP = origional poster, in this case aka you,

NC = no Contact, aka don't contact her at all and never reply to anything she sends to you.

Personally I'd stop replying to her, and go nowhere near her if she keeps asking for a child, you don't want to find she's tricked you somehow into getting one from you and you're stuck with crazy.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't send your proposed response. She'll just deny it and then you'll be back at square 1.
I'd be honest in a different kind if way and just tell her you want to be friends. DO NOT FVCK HER AGAIN.

muhnkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Openly discussing game with women only works if you have her completely locked down emotionally. If a chick is at the fringe of your pool of potential sex partners, discussing things makes you look weak, like you're trying to logic her into screwing you.

The biggest mistake you can ever make with a woman is trying to steer her into your way of seeing things and the saying, "So ya see!? It's obvious you should **** me!"

Women want sex to "just happen". It's on you to create the vibe to make it "just happen". In that regard, every DJ on this planet is just a party planner being paid in sex for putting on a primitive dominance display to make a girl feel like she had a wild evening that just "somehow" ended in rough sex.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're missing the point here:
SHE WANTS YOU TO GIVE HER A CHILD.

Thats the ****ing reason why she looks so interested in 'you' (your sperm).
She's not in love with you.
She doest think you're the one for her.
She's not crazy about you.
She just wants a baby, and you look like a good genes provider.
Dont you see it?
There are many women with the same disorder out there. I think all of us find one like this at least once in a lifetime.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Duce, she's stopped mentioning kids as of now. @Greasy pig, I'll definitely consider that. @Muhnkee I won't/haven't said the proposed response. @Pyros Hahahaha! That's raw but makes sense, but to a certain extent, doesn't every woman you meet think the same?...

I've started to completely ignore anything she says that doesn't fit in my frame. So far it's worked, and I'm thinking (this may change obviously thanks to you guys comments) I'll keep doing what I'm doing until one day she can't hack it and gives me an ultimatum, decides to stop seeing me for whatever reason, or brings up kids again. If anything else occurs I'll let you peeps know.

Thanks a lot people.

:up:

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Do you want children? If not stay away from this chick. Complete NC unless you wanna bang her with mysterious holes appearing in your condoms..
I use my own condoms when I see her, she doesn't get to touch them... :rockon:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are other tricks...
just google: i want to get pregnant withouth telling my bf

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha! :crackup: That's FVKED up to the maximum, it's not even funny to be honest but my god it's jokes. I'll take it into account.