Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need help wit this girl from internet

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, like since a year ago i met this girl online and ive talked to her this whole time, ok well she once told me shes been dreamin about me and that she wished she could be wit me and stuff. ok so this last christmas she went to mexico and we didnt talked for like 2 weeks, ok so after she came back she told me she liked me and stuff and she was dreamin about me the whole time we didnt talked. ok so school started and she had a project for science fair, she made it to regionals and well since she goes to other school and i go to another, and since she made it to regionals, she went and she met this guy from my school. since then is since our problems started. we used to stay up to like 3am talkin and after she met him, they started talkin for hours on the phone and for every since day. ok so he stoped talkin to her, i think since she told him about me and he found out it was me. i suppose he got scarced of me or something, ok well they stoped talkin but since then i stoped trustin her cause she told him that she loved him and everything. and she also tells me that she calls this other guy from her school mi amor and chulo, which means something like honey and stuff like that. ok so i really stop trustin her and i just snap and startin talkin **** to her! and now shes sayin she doesnt want to talk to me anymore. but i kind of reglect doin that and i want to know some way to her so she can like me again! and now she was sayin that i needed to trust her, but the hell could i trust her when she tells me that stuff about how she calls the guy from her school and stuff. ok so all i need to know if how can i say im sorry and how can i make her like me again???:confused:

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
have you even met this girl LOL

well accually ive only seen her, and the part i saw the most her ass lol but i like her a lot, and i always try to tell her when we can go out and shes always doin something

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her, you blew your chance with her, and shes not even worth it man, a girl ffrom the internet? You gotta be kidding me. Use the stuff on this site and go and meet real girls, which are probably way better than this girl would have been,

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A7Xx
Forget her, you blew your chance with her, and shes not even worth it man, a girl ffrom the internet? You gotta be kidding me. Use the stuff on this site and go and meet real girls, which are probably way better than this girl would have been,

yea im tryin but i got way too obsessed wit her. and i dont even know y, shes not the cutest person on earth or anything, and im still way too obsessed wit her!

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
......that's what happens when you talk to only ONE girl..... what's her s/n by the way she might probably come to miami for one of her regionals

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NotaGoatLover
......that's what happens when you talk to only ONE girl..... what's her s/n by the way she might probably come to miami for one of her regionals
hell no, i aint givin u ****!

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this fool...

LMAO damn homie u trippin.........

Stop the net thing man wtf? meet some real chicks and then if u need help we got you...

**** outta here

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop the net thing man wtf? meet some real chicks and then if u need help we got you...

**** outta here

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this fool...

**** outta here

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this fool...

**** outta here

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score

**** outta here

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow a penta-post, that's a new one...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
wow a penta-post, that's a new one...
ya dude, quit spamming to raise your post count, or you will be banned

oh, sorry vincent. I've overstepped my bounds :eek: