Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help from somebody with experience and someone from France

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this is not one of those "i don't know if she likes me" or "what should I say"type of thread. This is a question for those of you that have gone to the next level of the game and accomplished a threesome. I know that most people that figured out the game move on from this website, but I'm hoping to catch the eyes of a veteran who still hangs around schooling kids and went through what I'm going through.

Anyways, my story is as follow. I have a girlfriend (age 23, hotness 9) who is bisexual. After a little while I convinced her to have a threesome. She agreed with the condition that she picks the girl and that I pay equal attention to both while doing it.

A couple of days ago, she introduced me to this chic (age 24, hotness 9.5) at a party. She came kind of late so I was already wasted. I managed not to make a fool out of myself or anything thou. So, my girlfriend, the girl and I were just chilling at the party talking to people. I started with light convo. She was telling me that she just came from France and that she liked the U.S. blah blah blah.

A little while after she came and we started talking to her, what I have expected happened. Guy after guy comes in, introduces himself to us, start hitting on her and hangs around us until another guy comes in and repeats the cycle. Since it was pretty late already, most of them are drunk as **** and of course blow it. Except for this one guy that was not drunk and had somewhat of a game. She didn't give him her number or anything thou, so I don't think I have to worry about that guy or any other guy at the party.

Ok, so that was the first impression. I didn't want to run my game on her because my girlfriend was on my arms the whole time. I kept it somewhat respectful, a little playful and funny but didn't give hints that I wanted her.(for obvious reasons)

Anyways, after the party we agreed to go to a rave club on NYC this friday. I want to know from those of you with experience at threesomes, what is the next step to make it happen.

I didn't see too many positive hints coming from her but that might just be because my girlfriend was next to me and she is her new friend. I'm questioning whether I should make the move, or whether we both do it. Or do I let my girlfriend do it?

I also want to know from the French in this site, or at least those that know something about French culture how society there see threesomes. Is it acceptable, discouraged?

I will appreciate any help you guys can give me. By the way, if you had a threesome tell me how you did it.(not during, before ;) )

P.S. Did I mentioned that she just came from France and she works as a maid. :nervous: So there is some pressure in fulfilling the French maid fantasy. Next step will be a threesome with twins :up:

PPS; I'm only 21 and I don't know if that will have any effect but in case that comes up how should I handle it.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys I need some advice before friday. Bump

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not French, but I have had many friends from France. I had short term girl friends as well.

I am not sure about the culture's perspective on threesomes but there are more important questions you need to be asking at the moment.

1. ) Is the girl bisexual as well ? Otherwise she might have a hard time accepting to go to bed with your gf....

2. ) Is your gf planning to do something like this? Is this the girl she picked up for you?

It sounds crazy, and you seem like you are pushing this too much. Don't push it, too much. Think realistically.

Good luck !

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
Anyways, my story is as follow. I have a girlfriend (age 23, hotness 9) who is bisexual. After a little while I convinced her to have a threesome. She agreed with the condition that she picks the girl and that I pay equal attention to both while doing it.
wow you found the holy grail :D

i dont have any experiences with threesomes but you should game her as if you dont have a Girlfriend.
Theres no way shes going to have sex with you unless she thinks you are attractive. And you surely know how to build that!

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's what I though I would do. I'm gonna take both to the club. (hopefully she doesn't get hit a lot). We're gonna drink, then I'll try to get them in a hotel with the excuse that we drank a lot and is not safe to drive. The only problem I see is that she might want to get her own room. No worries, I'll convince her to sleep all in the same room. I'm still wondering whether I should buy that french maid outfit, make he wear it and tell her to only speak French or I should just have an old fashion manage toi. Oh boy, I sure got a lot of decision to make. Wish me luck thou ;)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Alright heres my take, I've had multiple threesomes / gangbangs. Most importantly you have to act like a man and LEAD. If you ask your g/f to make the move, you come across as a panzy. Women are attracted to men who take control, its why they like the bad boy type.

I would go with the room suggestion, get 2 double beds as well. However I would make sure you flirt with her earlier in the night to make sure you build some attraction. Don't worry about what your g/f thinks, you already had the talk. When you get to the room, hopefully your women goes to the washroom, if she does, make your move and start making out with her then. If she doesn't, make some drinks or something, lighten the mood, then make your move on the girl. Your g/f will naturally make her way in, if she doesn't invite her to kiss the other girl.

My only concern is I've never had a threesome with a g/f, its always been women I wasn't romantically involved with. I've heard many stories of the dynamics of the relationship changing after a threesome, so theres a good chance it will be the beginning of the end of your relationship. Hopefully she doesn't get jealous when you flirt. However just be confident and she should follow if she's not insecure and true to her word.

Your biggest obstacle is going to be if the french girl is open to the idea of having another women. Your success rate is 25% at best, just on her alone. I'm not even factoring in your g/f's jealousy factor.

But don't sweat it, so what if you strike out. At least you tried and came close, use the experience to better evaluate for the next time. Your better off though in the future of landing a threesome outside of a relationship. Its also easier with low quality women, aka women who have issues because they're usually alot more sexually liberal.

oh yea, totally forget about the french maid thing, your getting way to far ahead of yourself. If you can manage to be confident enough to pull this off, then you can always add it in later. The key though is to be confident and suave like your cool as a cucumber, like it doesn't really matter if she doesn't go for it.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck...French girls are pretty reserved, now if she was sweedish..

my experience in france, and most people, are that French ladies value relationships more. In fact, for some reason, most European girls are like that, despite the european myth we have on girls over there. I threw that sweedish thing in there cuz a survery concluded that over 60% of sweeds have had a threesome. And i believe it.

anyways good luck and report back