I need help from expierenced (sex) djs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm new to this doing it and what not since I was a virgin until a few months ago with my girlfriend. Anyways last month we had sex like four times......twice I used the pull out method and twice I had condoms. Well after being really scared I was glad when she had her period.

Thing is she is on birth control and has to be on it to regulate her period. But its ineffective at protecting against pregnancy right now because of some medication she has to take until next month (started in august).

Now this month we haven't done it because I'm just scared and I want to make sure there'll be no chance by waiting until her birth control pill is effective. But I can't help it but get nervous as hell when I think "what if."

We almost did it once 10 days ago but we stopped well I had like a half erection (no precum im sure) and I thought I went in her for like 3 seconds but she told me I didn't go in that all I did was rub her vagina. So basically my half erect **** rubbed her vagina for like 3 or 4 seconds. Then friday night she came over and she sucked my **** and swallowed then I'm not sure but I think I kissed her (no there was no *** left in her mouth) and then I went down on her (mouth/fingers).

Do you guys think I have a reason to worry? Her period should come sometime this week.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is extremely simple biology.

To make babies, the sperm from daddy must be inside mummys tummy.

If you shoved your **** up there, then yes, she can be, doesn't matter how long for. If you're good in bed you will have had plenty of foreplay and anticipation anyway, which can mean you'll have precum there anyway, no matter how long you've been in there.

Chances are she won't be up the duff, but its possible.

Use a johnny if you're ever in doubt. DO YOU WANT ONE THIRD OF YOUR WAGES FOR THE NEXT EIGHTEEN YEARS TAKEN AWAY FOR THE SAKE OF NOT USING A RUBBER? Please consider that.

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheWanderer
Well I'm new to this doing it and what not since I was a virgin until a few months ago with my girlfriend. Anyways last month we had sex like four times......twice I used the pull out method and twice I had condoms. Well after being really scared I was glad when she had her period.

Thing is she is on birth control and has to be on it to regulate her period. But its ineffective at protecting against pregnancy right now because of some medication she has to take until next month (started in august).

Now this month we haven't done it because I'm just scared and I want to make sure there'll be no chance by waiting until her birth control pill is effective. But I can't help it but get nervous as hell when I think "what if."

We almost did it once 10 days ago but we stopped well I had like a half erection (no precum im sure) and I thought I went in her for like 3 seconds but she told me I didn't go in that all I did was rub her vagina. So basically my half erect **** rubbed her vagina for like 3 or 4 seconds. Then friday night she came over and she sucked my **** and swallowed then I'm not sure but I think I kissed her (no there was no *** left in her mouth) and then I went down on her (mouth/fingers).

Do you guys think I have a reason to worry? Her period should come sometime this week.
shut that **** up she isnt pregnant because you rubbed soft **** on her... precum can get her pregnant but it is a very very slight chance and you got to be all the way up in her...

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah sorry guys. I know that I have nothing to worry about but I can't help but worry.....I suppose that after a few months of this I won't worry but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.