Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need advice on how to keep hot girls interested in me.

david3443_2000

Reaction score
I am a very good looking and charismatic black guy that only dates good looking Caucasian and Hispanic girls and I can get them to bang my brains out but I cannot get them to commit . I’m one of those guys that spent the better part of my high school years being the AFC or “friend” guy that was the perfect boyfriend that no girl wanted to date. It wasn’t until my college years that I learned how to be a DJ and began banging girls left and right for 5 glorious years and created quite the reputation for myself as one of the smoothest guys on campus. But my problem is and has always been (even in my super DJ days) I can never seem to get a girl to become my girlfriend. Yeah we’ll bang for a while or I’ll even take a slower approach and take a girl out a few times but without fail somewhere within the first 4 four weeks she stops answering my phone calls or loses complete interest in me as far as anything serious. Of course the fat, ugly, and lonely girls are always going to want to date someone but I always loose out on the good looking girls. I would appreciate any advice and don’t spare my feelings be as honest as possible

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the dj bible

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Read the DJ Bible and see what you can figure out from there. Since you are looking for relationship advice I'd suggest the works of Pook and Anti-Dump, they should give you an interesting perspective on things. Read a lot of it first, though.

2) I'm going to guess either you see them too frequently in the first month (more than once a week) or give them your whole life story right away. Or you just find women who want sex and nothing more.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you want a girlfriend? What are you going to get from a committment relationship, that your not getting now? First answer those questions.

I've been reading "The Game," by Neill Strauss. One of the overall themes of this book is "increasing your value." You have to convey to a chick it would be worth her wild to be your girlfriend and you are the "man."

What I would recommend you tell a chick that you want a relationship. If she says no, then tell her. That you will no longer she her because you can't bear the thought being around somebody your care so deeply about, but she's not returning your affections. She'll either do one of two things. 1) Fall in line. 2) Walk away. Good luck

The sistas must hate you for not talking to them.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man..
i dont think you should be asking people how to keep a girl..thats down to your own learing..besides, alot of guys here find it hard to even speak to a girl, let alone, build a good relationship with one.. i think that you should perhaps show your lover your deeper and your more weaker side once in a while..it may seem strange, but you might notice a different side in them too...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...on the evidence of your post I have NOOOO idea why this happens to you :rolleyes: