Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need Advice Guys!

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, guys, I met this very HOT waitress who waited on me when I was eating lunch today, we started to small talk and it progressed, and I could tell that she was interested and she was showing all the signs of being interested....anyway next thing I know she is sitting across from me and asking me what I do for fun blah blah blah, and I said we should hang out sometime, and she promptly gave me her phone number and said that her and some of her girlfriends were going out for drinks and karaoke if I wanted to "hang out"....I told her that I was going to work out at the gym and maybe after that I would call and come hang out tonight....WHAT IS MY NEXT MOVE? Should I call and hang out tonight? I'm not sure if I want to meet all her girlfriends and stuff, ya know? Should I bring a male buddy of my own and go meet them? But I DO want to get to know her and maybe date or something....WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT? I need to keep it smooth here...hahah

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
no way, dude, don't do it, you will look too available.....

this is MY humble opinion, but I would set up something one on one. going out with her and her friends the same night you met her doesn't sound good to me, but i'd like to hear some other folks opinions.....

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's kind of what I'm thinkin' too....what do you think players?

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempting!

Yeah, it sounds tempting, being surrounded by that much goodness. But, I think i'd avoid it.

Couple reasons.

First, like it was said, you look too available.

Second, if ONE of her girlfriends doesn't like you, you're toast. She'll do what she can to convince your hot waitress that you're not the right guy.

Third, no friends on the first date. If she brings friends, you're not in the right ballpark. You're gonna get LJBFed faster than you realize it.

But then, I could be wrong. You might miss out on the night of your life with a bunch of hot, lonely, bicurious chicks that all want to do you and each other. Stranger things have happened. ;-)

Good luck man!
Chris

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, stay away for now. Like everyone said, shows you too available.

Secondly easier to control the situation, mack, kino, c&f when your alone w/ her.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her or go into her restaurant for 3 or 4 days. Then she'll wonder if you like her. After that call her, set up a date a few days down the road, Kino, kiss close, and you've got her hooked.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go, it's a trap man, 99% chance you get c0ckblocked if you do, I've been dumb enough to take this bait and paid the price.

You and her solo, the only way to go. Avoid meeting her friends at all costs (as much as you can) until you have fvcked her. She likely doesn't realize her friends hate her, but trust me they do, especially if she is hot.

Read the post by JPFromTally in the bible called 'Never do this!'

He is right, I am seconding it for sure! Good luck.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
Don't go, it's a trap man, 99% chance you get c0ckblocked if you do, I've been dumb enough to take this bait and paid the price.

You and her solo, the only way to go. Avoid meeting her friends at all costs (as much as you can) until you have fvcked her. She likely doesn't realize her friends hate her, but trust me they do, especially if she is hot.

Read the post by JPFromTally in the bible called 'Never do this!'

He is right, I am seconding it for sure! Good luck.
Crowes nailed it, and surprisingly everyone else whos replied has been pretty much right on this matter.

The looking to avaliable thing is the least of your worries if you accept the b!thes offer aswell. Shes putting you in her reality to be heat tested and quality controlled under her terms and conditions, in short HER REALITY.

And that is not what you want. Your the man, you set up the dates and conditions, there is only YOUR reality until you fvck her.

dax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, guys, ..........I REALLY like this forum!

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
The looking to avaliable thing is the least of your worries if you accept the b!thes offer aswell. Shes putting you in her reality to be heat tested and quality controlled under her terms and conditions, in short HER REALITY.

And that is not what you want. Your the man, you set up the dates and conditions, there is only YOUR reality until you fvck her.
Exactly!

Dax, let us know how this plays out, if you feel so inclined. Best of luck.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
As a former waitress...let me say this:

Any good waitress is going to make you feel like you're special. Her income is dependent upon how good she is at doing that. You should never read too much into flirty waitresses. It's usually all about the tips and trying to get good ones.

Since she invited you to go out she probably was interested in you. I doubt she is now, though. The mistake you made was making it sound like you would meet up with her that night and then didn't do it. If a girl did that to you she would be a "flake". It's the same thing with guys. If you had of said you'd call sometime then you would have been fine to not meet up with her that night. But because you acted interested in meeting up later and then didn't follow through she's going to view you as flaking out. She was going out with friends and people she works with...all of which she told you were probably going to show up. Since you didn't, it made her look like an idiot in front of her friends and co-workers. As a result, you may have lost your chance with her. If you make tentative plans of a specific time and place, don't flake.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with Wyldfire on this one, at least call and have a good reason for not going, don't just flake.

I'm going to play the devils advocate here, if you have good game and are confident enough then go, if her friends are impressed with you or even jealous you'll score a ton of points. What's better than hearing "wow, this guys hot" from friends? It's a make or break situation, but if it doesn't work out who cares? I'm sure you'll meet others that are as good or better soon anyway. I've been in this situation and it worked out well for me.

Sometimes there is a little too much over analyzing of these things on this site, it's not that complicated, if she's attracted to you and you have a great time with all of them, then what's to worry about?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crowes22
Don't go, it's a trap man, 99% chance you get c0ckblocked if you do

solid gold

great post crowes22

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i came to TMM forum and i saw 3 good threads with good replys and i was like :eek:

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squid
Sometimes there is a little too much over analyzing of these things on this site, it's not that complicated, if she's attracted to you and you have a great time with all of them, then what's to worry about? [/B]
Exactly. Man, it doesn't get more golden than this. I also dig Wyldfire's post.

This site is a double-edged sword, man. The info can help you as well as screw things up for you. You will tend to over-analyze things and just become a robot that goes no where. A lot of guys out there just go with the flow.

If a woman is feeling you, man, she will be happy to hear from you the same night or the following night. If she is interested, you have to show that you are interested as well or things will quickly go downhill. If you analyze every move you make, you will just seem strange.

Millions of people meet every day and don't analyze to death what is happening to them. tHey just go with the flow and it sounds like things were flowing well initially.

If she invited you to "hang out" you should just go and hang out. She invited you!

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Wyld ruined this thread w/ that stupid advice. To the clowns that agree w/ her........you obviously have never been in this situation, or you would know what this girl proposed is an absolute recipe for disaster. I hope Dax didn't cave and give in.

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Wyld ruined this thread w/ that stupid advice. To the clowns that agree w/ her........you obviously have never been in this situation, or you would know what this girl proposed is an absolute recipe for disaster. I hope Dax didn't cave and give in.
Whatever. I don't care what he does. It won't affect me. The man asked for advice and we gave it.

If anything, Dax, please stop analyzing every encounter with a female. That is a real recipe for disaster.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by solace
Whatever. I don't care what he does. It won't affect me.
Well fvck off then, thats the problem with this place, no sense of community anymore and all this "grey area" bullsh!t advice.

"Over analyzing" give me a break, its better to over analyize than let her call the shots and go running like a bloody lap dog when the b!tch clicks her fingers. Maybe you SHOULD start to analyze this stuff and like Crowes touched on if you actually did go out and spent time practising this sh!t you wouldnt be here wasting peoples time.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The issue isn't that he should have gone...the issue is that he led her to believe that he was going to go. That was his mistake. If someone leads you to believe they are going to call or meet you somewhere and they don't follow through, they flaked, period. He should NOT have led her to believe he would probably go and would call her after he finished working out unless he intended to actually call and either go or tell her he was too tired or whatever. If you tell a person you are going to do something and don't do it then it makes you look weak, indecisive and irresponsible. Women don't want indecisive men who can't stick to doing what he says he's going to do.

Again...actually meeting up with her wasn't the issue...it was the fact that he told her he would either meet her or call her. He did neither. He flaked and didn't follow through with what he said he was going to do.

If you aren't going to call or see someone right away then you DON'T tell them that you'll call them later that night or stop by to see them that night. You leave it open so they aren't left waitng on you getting all pissed off.