Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need advice fast

knightridr316

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been single now for acouple of months i do not have any friends not one i lost them all to out of state college and having them do drugs and not wanting to be apart of it. I do not go out over the weekends all i do is sit in front of the cpu and go on dating sites to find either a friend or a gf mainly a gf. I do not have any brothers or sisters and my cousins are all married. i do not know where to meet any good hearted girls and i am sick of online and i am willing to step away from online and go where ther are good hearted women. i don't have any hobbies i try to think of some but when i do i do it for one day and thats it i don't do it anymore. i am in decent shape girls have told me that i am good looking and i keep on saying to myself y am i single then? i so want to workout and improve how i look and i just mainly want to try and meet a good hearted women. So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gather you probably don't like the bar or club scene? If those places are fine with you, hit those places. Going alone is fine I think. (I go alone, I feel less constrained by the possible reactions of my friends).

Also hit the libraries, bookstores, coffee shops, shopping malls.

DEVELOP some hobbies. Perhaps take some classes in sports.

These are things that I want to do myself (but haven't!). I've heard that it's easy to meet people that way. You have a common topic to talk about (sport, work out together, etc. etc.) and it is good for yourself, since you don't have a lot of friends.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always strive to improve youre overall 'package'. Doing excercise, gym, playing sport and hobbys help you lose weight. For personality start going out into the field and approaching women. Initiate small talk to the cafe chick you usually get coffee from etc.
Getting a new wardrobe is not that expensive. The trick is not to look like the average joe, but not overdress either. Change your hairstyle, wear contacts, shave off beard etc all help in your appearance. You want her to notice you in a book store or cafe or whatever.

knightridr316

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice so far i did hear alot about meeting very nice women in bookstores. Well the first thing i must do is officially get of the online dating BS it doesn't work we all know that.

knightridr316

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i did try and join a gym but i just don't have the money for anything i do work at a video game store so there are no girls that work there and school doesn't start till the fall in sept i don't wont to do through the summer doing nothing. Is there any other place i could meet a nice girl that doesn't require me to use money or a whole lot?

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is your store? Is it in a mall or even a busy sidewalk. Hang out out front. You'll notice the same people wander by every day, and some of them will be girls. Grow some nuts and stroke up a few conversations.

Here's a good start:

You "Hi.."

Her "Hi.."

Next day

You "Hi again"

Her "Hello"

Next day

You "Same shirt as yeaterday?"

Her "What"

You "Thats the same shirt you had on yesterday"

Her "Ya, umm, its my favorite "

You "Ya, I wear the same shirt everyday too, but I'm allowed to I'm a guy"

Whatever you need to say to get the c/f going. Make sure she knows your joking, Good luck.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, start say'N hi to strangers is a great start ...

which kinda hits me. Here's what u should do. U see that thing called the Boot camp?

Do it.

Go hit the Gym N never quit. U say you can't hold a hobby, then in this case take this as a challenge. U basicly can't do shit for more then one day. Let's see how many years you can hold on to just this one.

Pick up a sport too.

Read books on communication, so you can elevate your people skills.

that should be a good start - you'll have more then enough on your hands.

PS: What happends to your classmates? U didnt' befriend any of them?

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GO OUTSIDE!!!!! Simple fix and if you do it often enough all the other problems with people will solve themselves.

knightridr316

Don Juan
Reaction score
my classmates were all snobs and a**holes. the few that i did have were good sometimes but they all left to go to college and forgot about me totally. With the gym thing i don't have the money to go to a gym maybe other people do but i don't. I work at a plaza where there are no good women to meet they are either with there boyfriends coming into the store then just leaving but that is also rare. So basically i give up on trying to meet decient women unless someone can give me someplace better

knightridr316

Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing i want to ask i have been going online to look for a gf and everytime i give them a pic of me they sign off or just ignore me but i have been told from other girls that i meet in person that i am very good looking in person then from my pic. I want to know should i just stop using online and go out in the real world?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by knightridr316
one more thing i want to ask i have been going online to look for a gf and everytime i give them a pic of me they sign off or just ignore me but i have been told from other girls that i meet in person that i am very good looking in person then from my pic. I want to know should i just stop using online and go out in the real world?
yes

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try both strategies, but definitely see the real world as your real priority.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, people... you are giving him advice to fix his life, which he doesn't need because he already attempted before. Instead, help him change his thinking.

Oh and back to the question... hey knightridr316, your out look on life can't be more pathetic. I mean obviously you know enough to think like a person who is alive? There are times which will seem boring and bad, and the worst thing you can do in these situations is THINK ABOUT Being BORED!! I see you tried some of this physical activities but didn't have much success. Don't worry, but STOP your WORRYING ABOUT finding a GOOD girl. Things won't happen like this, especially with girls. You need to truely enjoy life and live it to the fullest and take your mind off of finding a girl. When you do this eventually someone will step right into your life. The one person who you were dreaming to find. See where I'm going with this... the more you think about unimportant things the more they seem to destroy your life.

Just enjoy what you can even when there is nothing to enjoy about your life... pretty soon your outlook will change

oh and Stay positive in all situations