I need a spark

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, life is pretty boring...just going to school and thats it...during the week i pretty much do nothin but school work and occasionally hang out with a friend...Either that or im just bored at of my mind, just on the computer or doin nothin. Im at a community college and have met some chill people, but very few that i actually hang out a lot with. Antoher thing is I have no car, and no money... My parents dont trust me to drive anymore sinc i already got into an accident and they are worried. Im not really depressed because i know im going to a 4 year school next year...but right now im just so bored during the week, all the people i hang out with on the weekends are all high school kids and i still ahve a good time. I dont have a passion really, they always change, i think im gonna start working out...but i dont have a car so i cant go anywhere. Before i wanna start seriously going after girls again...I wanna stop spending my day after school doing nothing.

So basically what im saying is...what do you all do in your free time?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you have Goals??
Why don't you have Hobbies?
Why don't you have any interests?
Whay aren't you working on improving yourself, becoming more mature and developing your masculinity?

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why i dont have any interests...i'm really a big music buff, but im not the most taletned musician...idk i live my life pretty vicariously

ecilop

Don Juan
Reaction score
music is a great way to connect with people. you have to change your mindset first though.

pick up your instrument, learn some of your favorite pieces, work on your technique, and look for other people to jam with. you'll definitely start getting a great social circle through music

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, right now I'm not up to a whole lot... my leg is all busted up (I fell off a roof and into a large pile of broken glass... atleast I didn't break it, though).

Anyways, when I was about your age I would ride my freakin' bicycle to the bar and meet women. It was amazing to me how women would respond to my attitude. I soon realised that because I couldn't 'pick them up' due to the fact that I had a bicycle chained to the phone booth outside (they didn't have a proper place to chain a bicycle, fancy that), I was surprisingly quite successful at it. I would tease the ladies, I would be flirting with them the whole time and I knew that I coudn't possibly take even one of them home that night... I was playful, I was funny and I never once mentioned sex verbally. This resulted in more telephone numbers than I knew what to do with because I didn't really give a sh!t about getting laid because I thought I couldn't.

So why don't you try actually turning off the computer/television/playstation and start doing some push-ups, or something... hell, take a walk around the block if you can't drive. I know you can't exactly go to the bar because of your age (unless your english, you know... from England) but you can still get out and have some fun on foot. Human beings have been walking upright and proud of themselves for thousands of years... it's pretty much how we got the title "Homo Sapiens" in the first place.

Remember, flashy cars and business suits don't add inches to your d!ck... now get out there and start using what you've got to get what you want and don't make anymore excuses!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
Well, right now I'm not up to a whole lot... my leg is all busted up (I fell off a roof and into a large pile of broken glass... atleast I didn't break it, though).

Anyways, when I was about your age I would ride my freakin' bicycle to the bar and meet women. It was amazing to me how women would respond to my attitude. I soon realised that because I couldn't 'pick them up' due to the fact that I had a bicycle chained to the phone booth outside (they didn't have a proper place to chain a bicycle, fancy that), I was surprisingly quite successful at it. I would tease the ladies, I would be flirting with them the whole time and I knew that I coudn't possibly take even one of them home that night... I was playful, I was funny and I never once mentioned sex verbally. This resulted in more telephone numbers than I knew what to do with because I didn't really give a sh!t about getting laid because I thought I couldn't.

So why don't you try actually turning off the computer/television/playstation and start doing some push-ups, or something... hell, take a walk around the block if you can't drive. I know you can't exactly go to the bar because of your age (unless your english, you know... from England) but you can still get out and have some fun on foot. Human beings have been walking upright and proud of themselves for thousands of years... it's pretty much how we got the title "Homo Sapiens" in the first place.

Remember, flashy cars and business suits don't add inches to your d!ck... now get out there and start using what you've got to get what you want and don't make anymore excuses!
Great post!

Lol, at the bike thing, that was funny to picture.

Sorry bout that leg!

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no money, why not get a part time job doing something fun? Or at least do some volunteer work..

Your school doesn't have a gym?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
I dont know why i dont have any interests....idk i live my life pretty vicariously
Interceptor and Aboleo have answered your questions excellently. Get a job, get some new friends, get a gym membership, get a new car, go volunteer, learn a new language, etc, etc, etc. No one is going to give you keys to a new car or give you a body like Arnold without you working for it. A pill to solve all your boredom problems may work in the Matrix, but not in real life.

Someone on here said the definition of an insane man was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I couldn't agree more.

Reaction score
get a job, and if you love music learn an instrument man. im in my second year at college and i just started playing this year, but ive been playing religiously with huge discipline and im already better than most of my friends. do some thinking, find out what you truly want, and just ****in go for it man