Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a shock!!!

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have an old problem all of you have been heard thousand times before.
I CAN'T APPROACH A GIRL.
I am goodlooking and handsome enough.I am muscular and .........
I don't have any problem with myself.the only problem is this.I can't approach a girl that i want.somthing stop me everytime.all the nights i come home and i regret.
I know all of you read this bull**** before.but my problem is something special I think.
may be you guys could help me.
tell me the first time you wanted to break the fear what you did and what you do know??
I really need help on this part of my life.I am completely frustrated.please reply.I am waiting for U............

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is nothing special and I would tell you to do a search and close this thread BUT I like that last part you mentioned. It might be a good idea to hear about people's first times of overcoming fear.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join our bootcamp, it will help you with this.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue if this will help, but I thought of it last night ( I was at a political rally-thingie, and I opened a set of 4 HBs...I wasn't quite up to going for a close, but I had fun with 'em). The thing was, it took me longer than I wanted to approach...fear was crippling me, until I had an insight: Fear in the context of women (and life in general) is like pain in the context of working out.

What I mean is that when you have a good workout, you know it, 'cause the next morning your muscles are ripping themselves apart to rebuild themselves in a stronger form. I think fear is the same thing: It's the pain you feel from taking your current life (one without approaches) into one in which you do.

No pain, no gain.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of have that problem, but I seem to be outgrowing. You can read all the "you're going to die eventually" stuff, but it's got to come within somehow. We all have that inner strength. You know, when somebody has a gun to your mom's head, and he turns around for a second and you ****in kick him in the balls. That's inner strength. You might be scared ****less, but you have to do it. You got to figure out how to get that out. Just blurt something in the mall to some random girl you'll never see again. Everyone looks like an idiot. I did. Here's my first:

Heart Break Kid got me to do my first approach. I was a Sophomore, and she was a Senior. I looked like an idiot, but you realize how relieving it was? I went up to a girl where there was clearly a clock in the room, and asked her for the time. She was shocked I did, but was nice about it even though she thought "this little kid is hitting on me... lol". Told me the time. I forget what the time was after all of it. Worst of all, was this was in front of the front office ladies. They all had a giggle about it. I had another approach where I went up to a girl and just blurted, "You went to XYZ middle school" to a girl that was a moving target that clearly was checking me out for the last couple of weeks. I looked dumb again, but she said yeah in that little girly tone and smiled so big. Girls our age are just as experienced as we are - they don't hav experience. They'll still fall for someone that looks like an idiot at first. That inner strength took me all the way to holding onto girl's fingers (that I barely knew) that didn't want to be held onto. She hates me, I still am mad I messed it up, but you know how much better it is than if I did nothing? I'm not a player, but I can say I have tried more times than most guys at my school. Except the really desperate couple that ask every girl out and the few jocks (1 or 2) that have gamed more than 1 girl, I've approached the most. I've also been rejected amongst the most. At the end of the day, it hurts (it actually feels good other times), but you gamble.

You can do bootcamp, and make the pain less severe. You can do it the way I did, and something just clicked, my brain was totally numb to the pain and did it. I know some people that swear by the inner tapping game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIrvu78NO0

Figure it out on your own, or just accept that you masturbate. Whichever man.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got something for you. Next time you go to approach a girl act crazy and don't give a f uck. Why should you give a sh1t if she rejects u? That means she isn't worth your time!!