I need a serious pep talk and some advice

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster. I have been doing fairly well with my game, getting numbers and dates. I discovered sosuave.net a few months ago and I have noticed definite improvement. Lately, though, I have had an event that made my morale go right out the window.

I use to be a total AFC and as you guessed it, there was a girl that I wanted to get. That is how I found this site, I was looking for tips on how to get her. Things were going really well. I was using C+F, MM, negs and I really had her interest or so I thought. She managed to LJBF me and then she got with a total AFC, which baffled me. I must have screwed up somewhere down the line but that is not the issue.

She quickly became a very close friend of mine and I treated her only like a friend while I practiced my game on other girls. I recently lost her and its hitting me hard. I thought that I had gotten over my oneitis for her but I guess not. I'll never see her again and it's taking a toll on my game.

I've completely blown off all potential hook-ups and I know those are ****ed up so I have to start new.

So my questions are, What is the best way to move on? I'm currently going to college and spring break is next weak so I'm going to have lots of time to get out and meet new girls. The thing is, whenever I talk to a girl now, I am constantly reminded of her.

Is there any cure for this relapse of oneitis?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneitis can only be cured with time or a better woman then her. take a chance with these potential hook ups. they may just help u forget her.
this girl is ruining your chances though. i myself had a oneitis and everytime a potential girl was in my life, the girl i liked seem to enter back into the picture being super flirty and making it seem like i had a chance. i gor fooled once by this chick, the second time she tried to pull the same crap and i didn't fall for it

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake was accepting the girl (you wanted to fvck) friends offer. In doing so your oneitis grew because you couldn't shake the thought of you wanting to fvck her and thus it made the oneitis worse. Next time you get LJBF's move on.

Krak said:
Is there any cure for this relapse of oneitis?
Its called out of sight out of mind.

1) You eliminate the girl memory completley out of your life. No seeing her, No talking about her, No responsding to emails and phone calls. Essentially you need to be in the same situation you were before you even met her.

2) Keep sarging other women.

3) Time is your best friend. The more time will pass and the more women you date, the less you will think about her.

DjDamage

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, I just gotta get out and try to keep my mind off of her. Gonna call up the homies and sarge all break long.

Charppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post a rant along the same lines...I'm really glad you did before i did cause mine would have sounded more hateful than anything...I have the same type of problem..though the girl i got with was already taken and like an idiot I thought I could be like some other people who can just screw around and remain friends some how..(still don't see how people can be just fvck buddies)..anyway..now i'm kind of not even interested in anything with anyone..i did see a girl at where I go to school (college) and she seems kind of responsive to me but i'm thinking she is just a friendly person and not "interested" in me...maybe she is i have no idea..see when i got with that girl that was taken i thought it would boost my confidence and in some small small respects it did but in a way it made my confidence drop in other areas. I have a hard time trusting women now...also i've been seriously doubting the possibility of a completely monogamous relationship with anyone. It just makes me wonder sometimes..of course I'm not giving you advice but i do understand where you are coming from as you can see..I got off track actually though...what i was sayin is that i see other people in this world and I hear how they do this sleeping around like nobodys business and it just makes me irritated..perhaps my perception of how things are is screwed up..i dunno..anyway..sorry i probably didn't help you much but i thought i'd rant along with ya..hang in there my friend

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a deep psychological problem to me -- oneitis relapses. I think you will have to reflect deeply within yourself and seek closure. Simply ignoring the problem by looking for other girls does not necessarily solve the problem.