Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a plan.

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read the bible,
I know what to do,
but I don't really know how to implement what I've learned.

I've pretty much been flying blind so far.
I keep forgetting my outcome.
I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's just not working for me so far.
I need to change and some practical example would really help.

So basically what I'm asking for is a post worthy of the archive. :up:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you first need to do is stop relying on others to come up with your answers. Life is one big trial and error, figure that sh!t out son!

REGARDLESS, in order for a plan to be made, a desired outcome should be stated.

In other words...what do you want?

The Italian Baws

Reaction score
BROOO PLAN = PREPARATION = STRESS = MINDFAILURE = YOU FAIL IN DATE.

The worst thing to do for a date, in my opinion is a plan. Now I am not talking about doing a plan about where you'll go and all that stuff. No, a plan about what you'll do when she's sitting next to ya at the movie theater! The less you think the more relaxed you are and the better it is. You wanna grab her legs? Do it!!! The worst thing that is gonna happen is that she'll say no who cares? NEXT

Let's say you grab that leg, (by the way 90% of the women who let guys grab their legs are ready for ya) Grab her in your arms whatever! She's all yours bro! Once again the worst thing to do would be to stress out don't say okay imma do this after 15 mins blablablahhh. I ain't saying to do it as soon as the movie start..but still it once worked for me...Do watcha you wanna do! The goal of the game is to have fun not to be stressed! Once you'll realise this you are gonna fly

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
I've read the bible,
I know what to do,
but I don't really know how to implement what I've learned.

I've pretty much been flying blind so far.
I keep forgetting my outcome.
I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's just not working for me so far.
I need to change and some practical example would really help.

So basically what I'm asking for is a post worthy of the archive. :up:
Yo I know what you mean. Though I havn't read the bible fully yet, I feel like I have enough knowledge to be making more progress than I'm actually making.

If you're like me, then you feel you know what to do, but for some weird reason, you just don't do it. Thinking back on it, maybe it's laziness, or just not having enough energy due to lack of sleep.
So, what I've been doing is trying to keep up a daily journal, complete with goals that you want to accomplish for the next day.
For example, one of my sets of goal read like this:
Goals for Tomorrow
-Stop thinking so much!!
-Practice conversational skills
-Increase Kino a lot
-Talk to Girl, Increase rapport with girl extremely
-Get atleast 1 convo for the week 3 boot camp.

When I have goals like this, I actually have more energy and am in a better mood because I'm trying to accomplish these goals. Instead of not starting a conversation with a 7 that I'm not interested in, I'll start up a convo with her, solely to practice conversation skills and kino. And since they're broad goals, they're pretty achievable, and don't require over thinking anything.