Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a new hobby.

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i used to like cars fast ones drifting and computer games.

i just wonder what i can do now to make myself a valueable contribution to mankind! lol.

I am thinking about learning to play a musical instrument, as we all know, if you have nothing you would attract nothing.

Right now i have no hobbies or commitments or career to go to. any suggestions fellow DJs ?

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more information than this. You're 23 from Australia... done with school? Athletic? Resources you have available?

Off the top of my head, make like Joe Hachem and make a couple million dollars.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a guitar. Best $500 I ever spent.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with fast cars? I know it's very expensive- but women of all shapes and sizes, gravitate to fast cars. For me- it is the ONE THING that binds two otherwise different creatures nicely. They like the wind in their pretty faces, they like to be seen in hot rides, and they LOVE the rumble between their legs. Men need their TOYS. Especially when they reach their late thirties. Call it stress-relief on wheels; driving your therapy; testosterone replacement machine, etc. I love cars, racing, the culture, women, you name it.......I'll drop everything for a Paddock Pass to any major race!

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Work on yourself. That's a hobby that you'll always be able to benefit from.

Build a car. Any jackass can go buy a Corvette and feel great about his 4" ****.

Learn guitar, or piano, or whatever the hell you feel like doing.

Build some furniture, or a deck, or hell, even an entire house.

Wear flannel. (I don't know if it will get the ladies, but a real man wears flannel when he's building things.)

Do all the things that interested you even slightly when you were but a wee lad.

Live life like you mean it!

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Z - Blue Magic. lol i relate well to this shytz.

I am good, i do weights i have hot bod, i dont have a stable job but i got the cash, i may need to built on abit more soul....

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging hot babes is considered a hobby.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRAVEL. See the world and get a wider range of experience and knowledge...even bring back some stories to tell the ladies and friends! Women love men who have been all over, it fascinates them and they wanna know more.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, 2nd the travel idea, especially if you have no commitments. That opportunity won't last forever. If you have a college degree, you might consider teaching English as a foreign language abroad.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
join a sport, being part of a team gives you a good sense of self accomplishment

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
i also need a new hobby. im from Portugal 16 years and no i dont like to play guitar or any other instrument

Craig_87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with fast cars....Im doing Motorsport at University....working with racing teams over the year etc......thats a "mysterious" hobby....better than just workin on some old car in your own garage.......I also play guitar.....basically....do anything your interested in......dont just give up on cars and drifting etc...drifting has recently become a major sport due to its popularity.....its all creative