Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a couple of opinions on this one

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of a difficult situation for me to make a good call on. My friend moved in with his g/f a while back and they just started to have problems about a month or so ago. I could tell it wasn't going to last long because everytime i was there he seemed to get jealous and insecure. I just mainly tried to have fun while i hung out with them. I have actually been attracted to this girl for a while, actually even before their first LTR which ended then she go back with him 3 months later. I trust this woman and pretty much feel that i could talk to her about anything and she would listen.

Anyways this past weekend, I visited them and the two were still in fight mode. It was pretty dramatic but things started to chill a bit and we all go a little tipsy. I started to act bored then said how i wished they had darts so we could play. She took the initiative and go out a magnetic dart board and her and i played while her b/f and our other friend sat down and did other things. I pretty much hit on her a little bit while the game was going(threw a dart at her butt a couple of times). She seemed not to mind that much. Then she got hungry and i said i was also, so she suggested taco bell and i said i would come along. I could see my buddy get insecure by his AFC actions. He got a little mad at this but i went anyways. Well in the car, somehow their relationship got brought up and i talked about how his jealousy was probably turning her off and whe told me that he had already lost her b,c he disrespected her while she had a girl type problem which i won't mention. It about their sex life. She really never talked about feelings though.

Things pretty much unfolded more when we got back. I got bored and suggested to play poker with her. She said she didnt remember how to play so i refreshed her memory. Being flirty while im drunk i suggested we play strip poker(which i have done before with her and her b/f didnt care) but this time was different. I could tell he was getting pissed i took off my socks b,c she won 2 and then she lost so i told her she had to lose a sock. When i went for my shirt i was a little hesitant. He said" if you two are going to play this im going to leave the room" He was pissed. He went in their bedroom punched something then wanted his car keys so he could leave. He left and came back went in their room and basically thru a tantrom. She about slept in the living room floor with me but he was still tossing sh!t around in their room so she had to go in there and sleep with him.

Well now my friend has moved back to town from his g/f's apartment at the beginning of this week. Right around Valentine's of all times. I don't know their situation totally but one of my buddies told me they are still dating, but not live together. I find this a little odd but maybe she is cutting the relationship off slowly like girls usually do. They dont like the swift end.

Should i go for this girl? We kind of flirt a little when we are around each other. She has stated that she would have dated me a long time ago if she didn't hook up with my friend. She seemed a little animated toward me next morning after that drama filled night. That night she drew attention from me toward her legs saying how prickly her hairs were from not shaving that day and didnt care that i was rubbing her leg feeling her hairs. I have rubbed her legs before with a little resistance but i proceeded and she didnt care until i was right near the wet hole( i was really plastered that night and my buddy passed out in their room while we were in the living room).

Would it be back-stabbing my Friend if i told this girl i wanted to hang out with her even though my buddy isnt living there anymore? I want to hang out with this girl mainly because i feel comfortable around her. She is pretty good looking and has some good qualities. I texted her today with a boring " Sup devilish woman(this is an inside joke), crazy weather lately hasn't it been?" I know this was a boring statement but i just want to see if she respects me enough to reply to it.

Some may object to me doing this but my rationalization is a DJ does what he wants to do and does it with confidence. Well im not all that confident about this situation. My first instincts told me to call this girl and tell her i wanted to still hang out with her but then either my conscience or an AFC wave came over me and i'm losing confidence in that instinct.

Sorry for the long post but this is kind of complicated given the situation. I wouldn't normally try to hang out with a friend's ex but I actually enjoy her company and i feel i can actually trust this woman. I'm leaning toward doing it because that is what i want to do but im not completely sure. I might be risking losing a friend if i do so.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely it is your choice.

But you are definately aware of the implications it has on your friendship.

Which is more likely to happen, you marry this girl and live happily ever after OR you and your buddy remain good friends for years to come....

Also it seems like you are viewing this girl as LTR material.

Becareful of your mindset. Not that she has, but also Girls of any LTR value will not cheat on their boyfriends. Anything you she does to her current BF she will likely repeat the pattern with you.

It is recommended that you go for a less 'complicated' girl.

My suspicion is that you are fixated on this one women because you aren't dating other women.

Kaine

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say yes it was backstabbing...look what you said here:

somehow their relationship got brought up and i talked about how his jealousy was probably turning her off and whe told me that he had already lost her b,c he disrespected her while she had a girl type problem which i won't mention
"Somehow"? Are you sure you didnt bring it up? You totally backstabbed your friend with those statements.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you're over there why don't you put some Liquid Drano in his drink and then when he collapses dead you can take his car keys and his wallet. Take his girl out for a night on the town on his credit card. Go for it man!

News flash for ya pal.

You are a sh!tty friend and an a$$hole.

What some people will do for pVssy?!? :rolleyes:

DJLegion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TizZle
This is kind of a difficult situation for me to make a good call on. My friend moved in with his g/f a while back and they just started to have problems about a month or so ago. I could tell it wasn't going to last long because everytime i was there he seemed to get jealous and insecure. I just mainly tried to have fun while i hung out with them. I have actually been attracted to this girl for a while, actually even before their first LTR which ended then she go back with him 3 months later. I trust this woman and pretty much feel that i could talk to her about anything and she would listen.

Anyways this past weekend, I visited them and the two were still in fight mode. It was pretty dramatic but things started to chill a bit and we all go a little tipsy. I started to act bored then said how i wished they had darts so we could play. She took the initiative and go out a magnetic dart board and her and i played while her b/f and our other friend sat down and did other things. I pretty much hit on her a little bit while the game was going(threw a dart at her butt a couple of times). She seemed not to mind that much. Then she got hungry and i said i was also, so she suggested taco bell and i said i would come along. I could see my buddy get insecure by his AFC actions. He got a little mad at this but i went anyways. Well in the car, somehow their relationship got brought up and i talked about how his jealousy was probably turning her off and whe told me that he had already lost her b,c he disrespected her while she had a girl type problem which i won't mention. It about their sex life. She really never talked about feelings though.

Things pretty much unfolded more when we got back. I got bored and suggested to play poker with her. She said she didnt remember how to play so i refreshed her memory. Being flirty while im drunk i suggested we play strip poker(which i have done before with her and her b/f didnt care) but this time was different. I could tell he was getting pissed i took off my socks b,c she won 2 and then she lost so i told her she had to lose a sock. When i went for my shirt i was a little hesitant. He said" if you two are going to play this im going to leave the room" He was pissed. He went in their bedroom punched something then wanted his car keys so he could leave. He left and came back went in their room and basically thru a tantrom. She about slept in the living room floor with me but he was still tossing sh!t around in their room so she had to go in there and sleep with him.

Well now my friend has moved back to town from his g/f's apartment at the beginning of this week. Right around Valentine's of all times. I don't know their situation totally but one of my buddies told me they are still dating, but not live together. I find this a little odd but maybe she is cutting the relationship off slowly like girls usually do. They dont like the swift end.

Should i go for this girl? We kind of flirt a little when we are around each other. She has stated that she would have dated me a long time ago if she didn't hook up with my friend. She seemed a little animated toward me next morning after that drama filled night. That night she drew attention from me toward her legs saying how prickly her hairs were from not shaving that day and didnt care that i was rubbing her leg feeling her hairs. I have rubbed her legs before with a little resistance but i proceeded and she didnt care until i was right near the wet hole( i was really plastered that night and my buddy passed out in their room while we were in the living room).

Would it be back-stabbing my Friend if i told this girl i wanted to hang out with her even though my buddy isnt living there anymore? I want to hang out with this girl mainly because i feel comfortable around her. She is pretty good looking and has some good qualities. I texted her today with a boring " Sup devilish woman(this is an inside joke), crazy weather lately hasn't it been?" I know this was a boring statement but i just want to see if she respects me enough to reply to it.

Some may object to me doing this but my rationalization is a DJ does what he wants to do and does it with confidence. Well im not all that confident about this situation. My first instincts told me to call this girl and tell her i wanted to still hang out with her but then either my conscience or an AFC wave came over me and i'm losing confidence in that instinct.

Sorry for the long post but this is kind of complicated given the situation. I wouldn't normally try to hang out with a friend's ex but I actually enjoy her company and i feel i can actually trust this woman. I'm leaning toward doing it because that is what i want to do but im not completely sure. I might be risking losing a friend if i do so.
Wow man, you tell us he's your friend yet you're hitting on his girl? What type of a man are you? You should be there to help your friend. When he was starting to get angry you should have STOPPED. Then later you can talk to him and tell him that him being jealous is turning her off. What type of a man are you if you can't help your friends?

Reaction score
Your friend's girl is a disrespectful hor - but he already knows this and continues to take her shyt - he is a chump and a fool!! Women don't respect dudes that don't have a backbone and let their hors do what they want - even allowing them to play "strip" poker with other dudes!! This hor is tantalizing your penis while her chump b/f is in the next room?? HUH???

His jealousy is not even an issue as you falsely claimed to her, it is her HORISHNESS that is his concern and that which has him in a tizzy fit!!!

Considering this, with all of the hors out here today must you pursue your buddy's hor? What good can come of this?

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, you tell us he's your friend yet you're hitting on his girl? What type of a man are you?
He is a man following his natural carnal instincts..... circling like a vulture and going in for the kill when his opposition is weak.... mindful that he is without a chick to mate and pass his genes on to the next generation... (of course he'd do it with a rubber and avoid the costly hassles of family law) This is a very powerful motivator in human males which is used to ensure the survival of our species..The attitude is he is the alpha male, she deserves better than what she has... and she'll get it....

you WUSSY AFC's have to realize that this is the nature of the beast.... a flaw in humanity if you will..... much like corruption in governments, you can't stamp it out entirely because there will be someone that will sell his country out for a price.

Now unless we got chicks by the boat load we wouldn't be as corrupt or disloyal....

I applaud those who have maintained loving and loyal friendships, but friendships nowadays is not the dreamy "we'll be best buddies and watch each others back" like we did in the school yard... Friends are more social and everyone has their own interest to protect (even the chicks) . I have a dik that needs satisfaction and you have a chick which is not satisfied with you as a man... move over, let me show her my wares... you can cry and biatch all you like coz I'm hitting on your girl. There are no rules and even if there are, rules will always be broken...

I have friends, but I know better than to trust my friends with my chick... I'm well aware of the threats and its up to me to be the best, out-alpha all those around me no matter how big the guy is and protect whats mine in a way where I'm still the prize....

vrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyzzle I think you are being a dyck here.

Broes before the hoees always.

You should not have been hitting on YOUR FRIEND's girl and making so many obvioous advances until it was over with him and this chick.

You my friend are pathetic.

If you were in my group of friends and tried to pull this shyt on me you would be gone.

Then again, maybe this kid really isnt your friend and just an acquantance, then he obviously isnt your friend and what you did is acceptable.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man you're an a$$hole.

You'll be here fling and cause them to break up then she will toss you to the side and laugh. Your friend and all of the people you two are friends with will stop talking to you.

And your friend is the AFC? You are the on being an emotional tampon and hitting on your friends girls. But no you're right this is "DJ".

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VRAD: If he was in your group of friends you won't even know it till your chick breaks it off with you...

Tyzzle might be a dyck, but you're deluding yourself if you can faithfully trust all your friends...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I trust my friends I wouldn't trust them with my chick. They have much better skills at dealing and attracting women. However, if my girl were to go for my friend I'd immediately dump her. That guy's an AFC, and Tizzle, he's not your friend, nor are you his friend. I would NEVER screw my mate's girl unless she was rubbing her bare pvssy on my face.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere please read the DJ bible.. Emotional Tampons from what i have read are those in which the girl spills feelings to them. She was using examples of his a-hole behavior such as not using a condom because her birth control may have been defective. Again this is not my problem but it was noted. As an example not emotional bs.

I knew i would get a lot of people saying i was a jerk and what not but the simple fact is that this guy has also disrespected me in the past also. Does this necessary make it right on my part? No.

Everytime i hit on this girl(or kino'd ) it was when i had been drinking. My inner male traits come out most during this time probably because of the drunken-confidence level. Alcohol causes me to be carefree and just hit on girls, whichever ones that are around me. Yes, some will say using alcohol is an excuse but for me it lets out all the sexuallity i keep bottled up inside because of my shy demeanor.

All women want to be desired unless they are prudes. All women want to be taken. They have that \/\/horish side to them and i even discussed that with her one night(bash me on that statement also please). She basically said women just control it. I told her that if the right man comes around it can't be controlled.

Mac Daddy hit the nail on the head but i realize i also disrespected this guy also.

Most people would say hesitation = masturbation in most instances but i feel this one is complex. Maybe sometimes i overanalyze sh1t.

Maybe I should just put her in the "friends zone" unless something drastic happens. She lives right near a city that has a bunch of clubs. Plus she has girlfriends that can try to hook up with me.

I'll contact her in a week or two out of the blue just to see how she is doing unless she contacts me first. She told me to type my number in her phone that night and i did. I already have her number from a while back so i thought what the hell.

Call me pathetic, an a-hole, back stabber, whatever (name calling is also AFC imo) all you had to do is say that i was wrong. We are all human and make mistakes... If they completely break up or are completely broken up now, i think sitting back and watching her drift away will be a mistake. She did this before after they broke up the first time(she lives 60 miles away). I'm the guy so i shouldn't really wait around for her to make a move. I already know this girl to an extent and she knows me. Simply put if i dont make a move in either the friend direction or trying to hook up with her, and just let her drift away again, I know i will regret it. Rejection is better than Regret in my book.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me pathetic, an a-hole, back stabber, whatever (name calling is also AFC imo) all you had to do is say that i was wrong. We are all human and make mistakes... If they completely break up or are completely broken up now, i think sitting back and watching her drift away will be a mistake. She did this before after they broke up the first time(she lives 60 miles away). I'm the guy so i shouldn't really wait around for her to make a move. I already know this girl to an extent and she knows me. Simply put if i dont make a move in either the friend direction or trying to hook up with her, and just let her drift away again, I know i will regret it. Rejection is better than Regret in my book.
You are in a no-win situation. Nothing good is going to come out of this triangle any time soon. In a similar situation I even talked to the guy and he said to go ahead. I asked him again later and he said to go for it. Eventually I did. He was angry, she was a freak and it took a while for me to respect myself again.

MacDiddy says:

He is a man following his natural carnal instincts
An honourable man is in control of his carnal nature. He chooses when and where to sate them.

I don't know the exact situation so all I can suggest is to ask yourself is this act the act of the kind of man I want to be. Neither of them sound like centered happy people so I don't know that there is any great risk except for your self respect.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look get your own girl and leave your buddy's , jesus.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An honourable man is in control of his carnal nature. He chooses when and where to sate them.
An honourable man is honourable only when he has something to gain.... throw him out on his guts and watch his honour evaporate faster than ice...

Reminds me of that movie, "Trading Places" with eddie murphy and dan ackroyd

look get your own girl and leave your buddy's , jesus.
Don't be a cry baby skeeloo!!!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say that you are being an emotional tampon it is not in the traditional sense were you are being the sensitive feeling guy. Instead you are the object of attention from this girl when her boyfriend is around in an order to get him jealous. She is an attention ***** and stirring up emotions in you and in him. It really sounds like this girl is acting out her emotions towards her boyfriend with you as a pawn. And yes I've read the bible but I'm not a fundamentalist.

Is this guy an old friend or just an acquantance? How did he disrespect you in the past?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
He is a man following his natural carnal instincts..... circling like a vulture and going in for the kill when his opposition is weak.... mindful that he is without a chick to mate and pass his genes on to the next generation... (of course he'd do it with a rubber and avoid the costly hassles of family law) This is a very powerful motivator in human males which is used to ensure the survival of our species..The attitude is he is the alpha male, she deserves better than what she has... and she'll get it....

you WUSSY AFC's have to realize that this is the nature of the beast.... a flaw in humanity if you will..... much like corruption in governments, you can't stamp it out entirely because there will be someone that will sell his country out for a price.

Now unless we got chicks by the boat load we wouldn't be as corrupt or disloyal....

I applaud those who have maintained loving and loyal friendships, but friendships nowadays is not the dreamy "we'll be best buddies and watch each others back" like we did in the school yard... Friends are more social and everyone has their own interest to protect (even the chicks) . I have a dik that needs satisfaction and you have a chick which is not satisfied with you as a man... move over, let me show her my wares... you can cry and biatch all you like coz I'm hitting on your girl. There are no rules and even if there are, rules will always be broken...

I have friends, but I know better than to trust my friends with my chick... I'm well aware of the threats and its up to me to be the best, out-alpha all those around me no matter how big the guy is and protect whats mine in a way where I'm still the prize....

99% of the time I respect your take on things, but I disagree with this. You don't do that kind of sh*t to friends. Ever. Bottom line.

This site is a great resource, but this 'f*ck everyone, hold no allegiance, I just wanna f*ck whoever I can' attitude is ridiculous.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting behind a computer screen on a Friday morning, Tizzle is a dog, backstabber and an a$$hole.

That's because I am not sitting in the BF's house with his GF. I am not there smelling her perfume, admiring her hair and checking out her ass.

I am sure we have all been in situations where you have this raging hard on, having not had sex for a while. You go and hang out with your buddy, and his GF is there. You see her beautiful face, and because she is comfortable with you, she might just be wearing a t-shirt and skirt. You can't help but check out her legs and ass and imagine you kissing her legs.

You look at her lips and can't help but think how good it would be to have those lips rap around your d!ck. You sit down and she gives you a drink, brushing past you and you smell her perfume. She is sitting next to you and you are fighting every urge not to jump on her, and hide your hard on.

Then she suggest to play strip poker...

Now when you are in that situation, please tell me you are not tempted to have sex with your friend's GF. Please don't tell me if your friend leaves the room, you are not hoping that she starts something.

Now lets think about it from HER perspective. She is having relationship trouble and at a point where she wants out. But she is afraid of leaving because it might be a while before she finds another guy. She needs validation that she will be able to find someone quickly. She also needs to get out of the relationship quickly because her BF jealousy is driving her insane.

What's better than a couple of guys fighting over her? It is not HER fault that the BF is jealous. She hasn't done anything. After all, she is just playing strip poker, something they all have done together before. It is not HER fault that his friend wanted her.

So, she gets away guilt free. The friendship is broken and everyone goes their separate way. The perfect crime ...

I tend to agree with MacDaddy. You can always tell a man's true character with women and money. A man can tell you that he lives by honour, truth and loyalty. But stick him in a crashing plane with his best buddy, his buddy's parachute and $10million dollars and watch who comes out of the plane alive.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TizZle
Sad state of affairs when some random hor means enough to you that you'd backstab a friend.

The attitude that you and MacDiddy display leads me to believe that neither of you have ever had a real friend. (and probably never will. )

"Bros before hoes"

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriends come and go but friendship lasts forever.

Rule #1 of friendship. You never date a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend of a friend... EVER.

How would you feel if your girlfriend dumped you then started going out with your best friend? Now you have to sit and watch the girl you may still love hang all over your friend, either that you stop associating with your friend.

Dude, you are sitiring up one hornet's nest that you just do not want to stir up. I would tell her, "I am sorry, you made the decision to be with <insert friends name here>, and I am not going to betray that friendship just to sew my loins."

-Al