Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I miss you -the hamster has spun out of control

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now approaching week 4 of NC with HB 8

its difficult to describe HB 8's personality on here

she's a bad girl she smokes pot you name it she's done it

all that turns me on anyway

but then on the flip side she got so many fvcking good qualitys and she's so fvcking hot , i hate to say it but i really liked spending time with her :nervous:

we dated for around 4 weeks over christmas but it came to a head when i realised she wasn't giving me the sort of respect that i wanted and i was running the risk of looking a fool

i ended it without reason and walked away , i knew she liked me and it was going to hurt her but i wanted her to realise what she had lost

she's spent the last 3 weeks trying to get me to break NC

everything from asking why I'm being quite , to claiming she's had speeding tickets from when we've been out on dates

ive ignored it all and today finally her hamster has lost control

i get a message from HB 8 saying " i miss you :("

i feel i should probably respond now

question is with what ......

logicallefty

Reaction score
If she has admitted her mistakes and even better yet apologized I see no harm in re contacting. You could reply with just "hi" and have a short and sweet chat. Then go nc again for a few days so she wonders what she said in the chat to displease you again. Make that hamster approach cardiac arrest. Then resume contact again and take it where you want.

I like chicks like this too. There is a country song "I like my women a little on the... Trashy side!"

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point you're going to have to decide what you want to do. If you want to keep punishing her; or if you want to try again. There's going to be a certain point - she'll dissapear if you push this too much longer. If that's what you want or not? Only you know...

The main warning is - even if she fixes herself - it most likely will only be for the short term. Whatever behavior she was doing to make you feel like a fool - will most likely come back. Creating a vicious cycle....

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show up at her house unannounced and say "Someone missed me?"

Then f*ck her brains out and go NC for another two weeks. It will really drive her crazy.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
At some point you're going to have to decide what you want to do. If you want to keep punishing her; or if you want to try again. There's going to be a certain point - she'll dissapear if you push this too much longer. If that's what you want or not? Only you know...

The main warning is - even if she fixes herself - it most likely will only be for the short term. Whatever behavior she was doing to make you feel like a fool - will most likely come back. Creating a vicious cycle....

yea i know, had nearly every word of this in the back of my mind

i have hit the point where i can take her or leave her .....

replied as follows

HB 8: i miss u:(

me : haha so what u gonna do about it

HB 8 : :(

me:il see u soon

HB 8 : YAY

will leave another week or so and then call her to make a date , see if she's learnt her lesson

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bukowski_merit again.

^^ I agree 100% on what Buk said, much props on the NC! I think I've burned out on pot chicks, no pun intended. Bad girls are fun cannot disagree. Good news is you know your respect line....who knows if she's revengeful or not.