Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I met the RSD crew by chance last night!!!

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I went out to a scene to start talking to people and girls, and I had a great experience.

first I saw some dude with a very confident body language approaching a girl in a very direct way and very good like he knew what he was doing, so I thought this guy is in the community for sure.

then my friend comes over and tells me "hey that's Jeffrie from RSD" he was talking to a VERY cute blonde, and she was very into him the whole time, so I sat down and started looking at his game.

Then the guy I look to my left, and I see Tyler talking to the guy I saw first, and I had to walk up to him and shake his hand, because Ive seen his products and they have helped me a lot!. he was very nice, and one of the instructors gave me some pointers about how they go out 7 days a week, even if its for 20 minute, and to build momentum.

well Tyler was very nice, and I saw him in action, THese guys are very dominant when approaching, and they grab the girls who are passing by, spin them, and get them very close to them, get them close, try to kiss them in a minute lol... I saw it, like no shame at all!..

they were giving a bootcamp, and I saw them in action. I would not take a bootcamp and spend that money on that, but I got to see this type of game in action, and how tyler got invade their personal space with no shame and VERY dominantly, even though he is around 5'7, a bit skinny, but he has a look on his face like he is enjoying the moment

and at the end of the night 2 of the instructors walked out with the best looking girls in the scenery.. good stuff!! I got very motivated by seeing it.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yea, My friend was there, and he tried to talk to the girl one of the instructors was talking to just to see how the guy would react... and my friend got PAWNED badly!! (AMOGed)

he came back to me all excited saying "it's the second time I've been amoged by a PUA" lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. They're probably going to invoice you. ;)

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Tyler is a very smart guy. I believe he is one of the best speakers of any PUA. I am not sure what makes him such a great speaker, except for the fact that he truly loves pickup.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also met Tyler. His real name is Owen. He hosted a free underground seminar that my friends and I went to. They are into something about keeping their beards long. Yes, they are very aggressive and it works I have tried just taking to the girls for 3 minutes & then making out with her and I made it, haha.

pipe007 said:
lol yea, My friend was there, and he tried to talk to the girl one of the instructors was talking to just to see how the guy would react... and my friend got PAWNED badly!! (AMOGed)

he came back to me all excited saying "it's the second time I've been amoged by a PUA" lol
How did your friend get AMOGed? This, I would like to know.