Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i met some girl on myspace..might lose virginty to her

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a bit of a story... so bear with moi

so i was on myspace one day and i get a friend request. i opened the profile and it was a hot girl!

she also sent me a message telling me shes from the UK and shes moving to Canada soon. she seemed like she wanted a friend so i got her to add me to msn.

now i need to break here, to give a little backstory about me.. im a virgin and im 24 (25 in a few weeks). and generally when i chat with girls i try to take a "nice guy" approach which has got me a lot of compliments with girls since i dont seem to want to only get in their pants. this works sometimes, but the girls i chat with are probably like a 6-7 out of 10. this girl is an 8..some might say 9.

so i figured "fvck it...im gonna be ****y...she lives thousands of miles away..ill probably never meet her...so who cares". and i basically was pretty sexual and made passes the entire time and she was eating it all up.

so we've been chatting hardcore pretty much anytime we're both online, sending tones of messages and emails to each other and we both clearly like each other. we've exchanged plenty of photos, and shes sent me a lot of nudes as well (perfect body), and frankly i feel shes way out of my league.

so now she has this impression of me that im a ****y confident guy, when in reality im not. And she plans on coming to Toronto in the next few weeks since shes moving to canada soon. Shes gonna travel accross the country first before the final move and we're going to spend time together.

and judging from all the conversation and hardcore flirting, we're going to rip each other's clothes off when we meet. my only fear is that we're going to be fooling around and possibly have sex and i wont be up to "par" since it will be my first time, and she comes off as experienced. i dont really care for my pleasure in this case, i just want to please her.

my question at this point is should i inform her that im a virgin...or just go for it and hope for the best, and maybe she wont notice. shes building up this impression of me which im fearing im not going to be able to live up to.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't ask. Don't tell her. Why do you have lie when you don't really need to? If you don't want to tell her the truth, then throw in some C+F.

Personally, I would tell her the truth. But that's just because I'm me.

Btw, if she doesn't resemble the chick in the pictures she sent you. Forget about her completely bro. You don't need to get involved with someone who's deceiving.

Take it easy. Hope it all works out for ya!

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first few times always suck but then it gets better. It wasn't until my 3rd time that I actually got over the barrage of bullsh1t thoughts in my head, such as am I good, please don't lose wood, etc., and was able to really enjoy myself.

vazeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
well we've cam'ed and she looks exactly like her pics. and we've talked on the phone..so i know shes a girl..i hope.

my question is basically should i tell her regradless of the talk of virginity coming up. i just dont want to fail the expectation she has of me

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's experienced, chances are she'll know you're a virgin. I think you should just tell her the truth. If she can't accept that, then she's not worth your time.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, think as if you´re a woman ok? A virgin.

What do you do when you first have sex? You take your clothes off, lie down, get in different positions the guy puts you in, even if its one position. So lets suppose you go on like this for 5 years. What do you have to do? Nothing, just move along. Women who do something, like I dunno, move their hips while she's on top by itself makes sex much better.

My point? I bet my ballsack that even if she's not a virgin, she is no better than you are.

This is what you do. After you take her clothes off, you lie her on the bed facing up. Then you lick and lick, clockwise etc, concentrating on the top part of her *****. And then you get your finger(s) inside. This hole is down, not on the top part of her *****. This will get you a sense of where her hole is, so that when you put her in the doggy position and start pouncing her, you know where to strike. When you turn her over, her ***** hole will be, obviously, now on the top part, near to her anus. Search for some cunnilingus info, that by itself will give her an orgasm. Which, by the way, she might as well have never had except for mbing.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Ok, think as if you´re a woman ok? A virgin.

What do you do when you first have sex? You take your clothes off, lie down, get in different positions the guy puts you in, even if its one position. So lets suppose you go on like this for 5 years. What do you have to do? Nothing, just move along. Women who do something, like I dunno, move their hips while she's on top by itself makes sex much better.

My point? I bet my ballsack that even if she's not a virgin, she is no better than you are.

This is what you do. After you take her clothes off, you lie her on the bed facing up. Then you lick and lick, clockwise etc, concentrating on the top part of her *****. And then you get your finger(s) inside. This hole is down, not on the top part of her *****. This will get you a sense of where her hole is, so that when you put her in the doggy position and start pouncing her, you know where to strike. When you turn her over, her ***** hole will be, obviously, now on the top part, near to her anus. Search for some cunnilingus info, that by itself will give her an orgasm. Which, by the way, she might as well have never had except for mbing.

I agree, you should win her over on the oral. Chances are if you do a good job on that part, how you do banging her shouldnt matter that much.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
You might lose WHAT!? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
dude, pliz. dont tell me yu laughin at him cuz he's a virgin, as if yu where born not one.

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should give her a full body massage. This is also good foreplay if you are not sure you are going to get laid. Believe me there is no such thing as a sure thing, but I have never given a woman a full body massage (even clothed) and failed to get laid. It will also relax her and you. The tips about oral sex were also good. Here's another tip about oral sex. Spell letters of the alphabet or words when you are eating her out. Supposedly the same repetitive motions when giving a woman oral are numbing to her, so mix it up. Spelling words is much easier than remembering left, right, up, down, etc, plus it is fun.