Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short:
- met girl on tinder
- she knew me through friends of friends
- we had two dates and on second date I closed and pushed sex
heres where i ****ed up
- she really liked me? and is now calling me her boyfriend after a couple dates
- i havn't told anyone about her, she's told some of her friends and such that she's got a boyfriend etc
- I havn't made it clear what we are, and she's always asking have I told anyone about her etc

I don't want a relationship with her, but want to keep her as a plate. We've smashed a couple times but she's going back to her home country in July. I pursued this chick cause I was quite lonely, and just wanted to get my **** wet. She's a 4/10. Do i have to burn this bridge or is there another way to end this? I feel as if she's invested a lot into me already and to do this I gotta man up and be an ******* to dump her.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short:
- met girl on tinder
- she knew me through friends of friends
- we had two dates and on second date I closed and pushed sex
heres where i ****ed up
- she really liked me? and is now calling me her boyfriend after a couple dates
- i havn't told anyone about her, she's told some of her friends and such that she's got a boyfriend etc
- I havn't made it clear what we are, and she's always asking have I told anyone about her etc

I don't want a relationship with her, but want to keep her as a plate. We've smashed a couple times but she's going back to her home country in July. I pursued this chick cause I was quite lonely, and just wanted to get my **** wet. She's a 4/10. Do i have to burn this bridge or is there another way to end this? I feel as if she's invested a lot into me already and to do this I gotta man up and be an ******* to dump her.
All I can say is stay away. Been with a couple who called me bf after like 2 dates and tell all their friends/family about me. They're unstable. Not even worth as a plate

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go fvck another girl and tell her, take pics.. etc.