Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I messed up....bad

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl said she wanted to be exclusive, and i agreed (regretfully) and i soon learned she wont be sexual at all (barring making out). So, i called my ex-girlfriend (dont ask me why) and she came over and we had sex....:cry: Man now i feel like ****, my ex thinks we are together, and the other girl thinks we are exclusive...if i tell my ex that i just want to be friends she will think i used her for sex...but if i don't then im afraid the other girl will find out (who i really like but she hasnt been sexual yet) Any tips?

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
GET RID OF THEM BOTH NOW!!!!!!

i was in a relationship with a girl who withheld sex. it was terrible. she would manipulate the **** out of me. and it ended messy as hell. we were together for 11 months. stopped having sex at about 5 months and then we had sex maybe once a month after that.

the ex? she's a moron if she thinks you are together just cuz you ****ed. if she doesn't understand casual sex then you gotta get rid of her too.

get
the
out

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...i was considering waiting a bit for the new girl man we have only been on 4 dates...your suggesting i get rid of both of them? never thought of it that way, i guess it would solve my problems....

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know...lol how do i let her know im still going to date other girls?

Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
I dont know...lol how do i let her know im still going to date other girls?
You don’t let her know anything

You made the STUPID mistake of making her your "girlfriend" despite admitting that you don't know why you did - I won't even address the stupidity of that on your part

To fix things in your head, you need to start seeing other girls, as much as possible, and don't tell her about them, just have fun young playa and stop being a p&ssy!!

Or

Dump that b1tch, and move on to dating these other girls

These kind of things are much easier to figure out than the AFC-mindset that you guys have would have you think

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright ill move on from this, next that girl and if she calls just tell her im busy...i need to start approaching girls again anyways....

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
This girl said she wanted to be exclusive, and i agreed (regretfully) and i soon learned she wont be sexual at all (barring making out). So, i called my ex-girlfriend (dont ask me why) and she came over and we had sex....:cry: Man now i feel like ****, my ex thinks we are together, and the other girl thinks we are exclusive...if i tell my ex that i just want to be friends she will think i used her for sex...but if i don't then im afraid the other girl will find out (who i really like but she hasnt been sexual yet) Any tips?
You are being... a VAGINA.

Number one, ANY woman who doesn't allow you to make out with her and then ASKS YOU TO BE EXCLUSIVE is either a f*cking weirdo or she's got other intentions.

Number two, you should not feel ANY remorse for having your ex over to have sex. People have sex. Get over it. There's no such thing as 'using', women use us for sex all the time. Stop being a vagina.

Number three, who cares if this other chick finds out? You're obtaining what she cannot give you. Too bad for her. Yeah, sh!t on you for accepting some fake relationship, but you can't live in the past. If you desire sex or ANY intimate contact in your woman, then there should be no reason to be seeing this chick right now. If you don't, then continue dating her.

Stop worrying about what others will think of you. No matter what anyone says, sexing up an ex is not a bad deed. She's just as guilty as you. However if you're sexing up an ex who you're still in love with, you're only doing a bad deed unto yourself.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me clarify, we DID make out, for over half an hour... it was the progression after the (butt squeeze) that she freaked out about...so ya i guess your right i probably wont ever F*** the new girl...but making out is fun still.

And good insight about calling my ex for sex man...i really felt like sh!t until i read your post....now i feel like my sexual desire was me just being a man

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason why you and your ex seperated in the first place. So there is no doubt you have no desire of being involved with her. Now about the new girl. I won't advice you to "next her" yet. She wants to be "exclusive" without the sex. What does she expect from you? My secrete to your problem. Simple: Tell.... "you don't get exclusive with a woman you have not had sex with" This works like a magic. I used it on two different women in my early age of DJism and we were fvcking within an hour or so. Go with the mentality that you have nothing to lose.