I may have screwed up

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl in one of my classes a while back. I never really talked to her before. We just had a "hey" kinda status.

Well I wanted to sweeten the deal a little bit. I was talking to a friend of mine about it and I be dang if he didn't ask her about me. He and her have the same class together.

So after the class he told me she seemed interested in me and I should get her phone number and talk to her and all (which I was gonna do in the first place) So I got her phone number the next day. I was gonna wait a few days to call. Well she ended up texting me!!

Apparently he gave her my phone number and told her to text me. So now she thinks I really like her (which I do) and she knows it. So she is now in control since she knows I like her and all.
I asked her out one night and she said she was busy all week that next week would be better.

My question is: How can I take her off the pedestal? I mean I know I can personally, but I want her to think I have more options than just her.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get more options than her...go out meet more women! Its a lot easier to do than to pretend...I don't get why guys only pursue one girl at a time.

Always engage multiple targets simultaneously.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do have backup girls. Its just that she never sees me with them. Like I said I can do it personally, like she she is off my pedestal, but the whole time we have class together she knows I like her.

I need to do something to show her that I'm not interested in JUST her. Because to me, she has power over me.

I know she has some kind of interest in me because I can catch her looking at me at times while we're in class.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
Well I do have backup girls. Its just that she never sees me with them. Like I said I can do it personally, like she she is off my pedestal, but the whole time we have class together she knows I like her.

I need to do something to show her that I'm not interested in JUST her. Because to me, she has power over me.

I know she has some kind of interest in me because I can catch her looking at me at times while we're in class.
Go out and screw one of your back up girls...well u dont' have to screw her, but it would be fun! Just date her or whatever, and find a way to bring it up to your target girl in conversation.

I'd also totally accuse her of checking you out during class, to joke around and be like "why don't you pay more attention to the lesson, and less on checking me out"...something like that!

If you're always meeting other girls that are at her level, your interest in her will naturally wane, and that will act in your favor.

Good luck!

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up, my friend. You are too much in this control game. So what if she knows you like her, what the hell's going to happen. According to you, she already knows about your feeling, and you did ask her out. Now, try again next week, hear her response, and then it is up to you, simple. Also, you are not desperate for her so why the hell do you feel this insatiable need to demonstrate to her that you have other options. WHY? As your username says "Be Real." Have fun :moon: .