Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I made some mistakes bro's

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok lets get to the meat of my issues

i read the bible and already hooked up with a few chicks, however now they are bothering me daily and kissing me in public PDA ect and want to be part of my life.

how do i effectivley mingle with these chcicks, have sex have fun without them getting attached to me?

this is starting to get more serious the more i see them

im defaulting into AFC ways?

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a friends with benefits set up with these girls, but they want to be your girlfriend, right?

I tell every girl I date that I'm not a PDA kind of guy. It makes me uncomfortable (which is true). If she can get this it'll cut out the public nonsense.

As for wanting to talk to you all the time, if you want to keep them around but not talk to them all the time make sure they understand you're really busy and simply CAN'T talk to them all the time. I work full time and have a lot of friends that I spend most of my free time with. So long as a girl understands this from the beginning they decide if they plan on either getting with the program or moving on.

One of the few nuggets of how women work a girl told me: women want to fit their life to yours. So, if you establish how you live your life in the beginning of the relationship she'll make the choice of either going along with it or moving on. But if she likes you she'll try to get along with how you operate. Women define their success as how successful they can make their relationships.

Most girls who respect themselves don't want to have anything to do with a fwb set up (there are some, but for the most part a girl with a decent amount of respect for herself who wants to date seriously won't make you a priority when you only make her an option).

So if you have a girl with low self esteem you can pull it off by a push/pull, mixed signals type of thing. Be really warm when you're around her, and then don't answer her calls for a few days. This will make her yearn for your time, and she'll think that if she sleeps with you or does all the right things you'll hopefull give her more attention (I'm not saying this is the BEST thing to do, but it works for a little while). Eventually, she'll get tired of it and cut it off and probably say some things to you that will make you feel like a terrible person (at least in my experience that's how it turns out).

Zazenth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short and Clear: You lead them to believe that they can be your girlfriends; you set no boundaries from the start.

The way out would be to start slashing and burning and take some command over this.

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zazenth said:
Short and Clear: You lead them to believe that they can be your girlfriends; you set no boundaries from the start.

The way out would be to start slashing and burning and take some command over this.

bingo!

you are both correct. i did not establish boundries

i need to work on boundry techniques....

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a step back. Eliminate contact for a week...

Essentially, the less you see them, the less possible the relationship is able to escalate.

I knew a girl for a period of 6 months, and in that time frame, I made physical contact with her about 15 times. Almost every time we were together we were socializing, partying, and drinking. Thus, we had sex EVERY time we got together. Really nothing more than a **** buddy...

She's 20, I'm 22, she wants an LTR with me, I told her that's not an option right now, and we haven't been talking/****ing nearly as much as we used to before she brought up the idea of an LTR. Oh well...I found another girl, and she's better...

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
why was this thread moved?????????

i want feedback from people my age and older not KIDS!!!!!!!!

mature man section is here for what reason?

put my thread back or else im leaving this site

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean seriously, WTF is mature section for??

i dont want advice from 20 y/o kids

no disrespect to them as thier level of thinking is different

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only see these girls once a week at most(preferably during a weeknight). See them more than that and their brains will go into relationship mode.